Water Park Reservations?

tec71

Earning My Ears
Do I need to have reservations for the water parks now? If so I assume that means that I have to have tickets linked to my Disney experience. TIA

Aquatica is also open.
I dont understand not opening waterparks.
Everything is in chlorine.
We just went to a waterpark here in Texas this last weekend. It wasnt bad except not as many chairs half of them were removed and only in sets of two.. they were spraying all the handles of tubes with some kind of spray disinfectant.

It is noticeable that they're taunting us by posting waterpark hours beginning July 11th. Maybe we'll get lucky & they'll surprise open? We can at least dream. That would certainly help guests cope with limited theme park capacity. And since the water parks are outdoors & chlorinated, they're actually safer than theme parks.

I would think that the reason they're closed is just due to staffing issues.
With no college program going on right now, I'm sure there's a shortage of lifeguards and CM's to run the attractions, food, and gifts shops at BB and TL.
No. This is not the problem cp make only a small percentage of each department. They're just trying to save money with this decision.
Full time slide operators have already been called to work in other places. Not sure why they haven't updated the schedule

No. This is not the problem cp make only a small percentage of each department. They're just trying to save money with this decision.
Full time slide operators have already been called to work in other places. Not sure why they haven't updated the schedule
I guess I just don't understand how not opening up something saves money. Even if it's just one water park. Between admission, food, gifts, and extras like cabanas, it's all money to be made.

I guess I just don't understand how not opening up something saves money. Even if it's just one water park. Between admission, food, gifts, and extras like cabanas, it's all money to be made.
It takes money to run it. Especially the maintenance and not having a lot of people visiting and not a lot buying new tickets for it is just not worth it

Has anyone heard if rain checks to water parks will be extended? I know they are usually valid for 1 year and i have some from last June so I'm wondering if those will be good longer given the closures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter