• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water parks & More question

wishicouldgomoreofte

Mouseketeer
I did a search and read a couple threads, but still need confirmation I understand correctly.
I got a 7 day park hopper, water parks & more ticket for a Sept trip.
So each item = 1 entry?
ex: I can go to both water parks and play both minigolfs all on one day, using 4 of my entitlements.
Is that correct?
Or I could use all 7 entitlements just to play the same minigolf over and over again?
Is DisneyQuest just video games? Do you pay extra for certain games, or anything other than food & drink? When does it close? I thought it was supposed to be closed by now.
What is there to do at Wide World of Sports? What does your entry get you?
Thank you in advance.

Yes for everything up to DisneyQuest and Wide World of Sports, because really?

7 day park hopper: you can go from theme park to theme park, as much as you want.
7 day water parks and more: you have 7 visits total. So if you went to Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon the same day it would use up 2 of your days, yes you can use multiple per day. We have done Typhoon Lagoon and Disney Quest in the same day.

DisneyQuest: yes its mostly video games, with a few virtual games and activities. I love it personally, and yes food is extra but games are all included.

Last edited:
Is the disney quest/mini golf included with all tickets or just water parks and more? We got 4 day park hoppers...

Is the disney quest/mini golf included with all tickets or just water parks and more? We got 4 day park hoppers...
You have to get the water parks & more, and I don't think it even specifies DisneyQuest anymore because it's closing. Hoppers let you hop theme parks, no golf or water parks.

FWIW I think it's worth it to add on if you will be there when it's hot out if you have 5 or 6 days.

Oh ok I thought I saw that they came with the package when I booked,must have read wrong. We were going to golf on our 1st night but not a big deal. We had wp&m last time I loved it, but this time we probably won't have as much time to do everything!

You have to get the water parks & more, and I don't think it even specifies DisneyQuest anymore because it's closing. Hoppers let you hop theme parks, no golf or water parks.

FWIW I think it's worth it to add on if you will be there when it's hot out if you have 5 or 6 days.

Where is this minature golf that you speak of? I have a water park fun and more ticket and would like to take advantage of it! thanks

I'm also confused about the the water park & more ticket. With the OP's example, would she get 7 days in any of the main parks PLUS 7 entries to the 'water parks and more' places? Are you able to visit a water park (or anything else that's included in the 'more') on arrival day, even if you don't go to one of the main parks? We're probably going to get 5-day tickets with park hoppers for our trip in early November, but it's not much more to get the water park and more option. (I know Typhoon Lagoon will be the only water park open then and it may be too cold to go there anyway.) I'm just wondering if we could go to a water park, Disney Quest, and/or play a round of mini golf the day we arrive or if that would mess up our tickets for our park days since we're not planning to go to a main park til the next day.

Also, when is Disney Quest scheduled to close? Is there a definite date yet? DD10 really wants to go.

I'm also confused about the the water park & more ticket. With the OP's example, would she get 7 days in any of the main parks PLUS 7 entries to the 'water parks and more' places? - YES

Are you able to visit a water park (or anything else that's included in the 'more') on arrival day, even if you don't go to one of the main parks? - YES

We're probably going to get 5-day tickets with park hoppers for our trip in early November, but it's not much more to get the water park and more option. (I know Typhoon Lagoon will be the only water park open then and it may be too cold to go there anyway.) I'm just wondering if we could go to a water park, Disney Quest, and/or play a round of mini golf the day we arrive - YES

or if that would mess up our tickets for our park days since we're not planning to go to a main park til the next day. - NO

Also, when is Disney Quest scheduled to close? Is there a definite date yet? DD10 really wants to go. - The closing date is TBD

I'm also confused about the the water park & more ticket. With the OP's example, would she get 7 days in any of the main parks PLUS 7 entries to the 'water parks and more' places? Yes

Are you able to visit a water park (or anything else that's included in the 'more') on arrival day, even if you don't go to one of the main parks? Yes

We're probably going to get 5-day tickets with park hoppers for our trip in early November, but it's not much more to get the water park and more option. (I know Typhoon Lagoon will be the only water park open then and it may be too cold to go there anyway.) I'm just wondering if we could go to a water park, Disney Quest, and/or play a round of mini golf the day we arrive Yes

or if that would mess up our tickets for our park days since we're not planning to go to a main park til the next day. Nope

Also, when is Disney Quest scheduled to close? Is there a definite date yet? DD10 really wants to go. This, I don't know.

I am very confused on this ticket option, every time I think I have it straight I think I have it wrong :)
My understanding if I have 7 days worth of theme parks (hopper) and 7 entries to the water parks and more, so technically on a 14 day vacation, I could visit somewhere every day. (Even with this, I lose 2 entries to WP or More)
Here is my 14 night scenario with a 7Day Parker Hopper + WP & More - please anyone with experience let me know if this works:

Day 1 - Arrival
Day 2 - MK
Day 3 - EP
Day 4 - Resort Day + Mini Golf
Day 5 - Blizzard Beach
Day 6 - EP & DHS
Day 7 - AK
Day 8 - AK & MK
Day 9 - MK
Day 10 - Resort Day + Disney Springs
Day 11 - Typhoon Lagoon
Day 12 - EP & MK
Day 13 - Resort Day + Mini Golf
Day 14 - Typhoon Lagoon
Day 15 - Departure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter