• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water parks on days with high temperature around 70?

davish562

Davis
Hello! I'm visiting Disney World later this week from march 14th to 20th. We noticed for some of our days the high temperatures are around 70. How are the crowds when the weather is like this? Thanks!

This week is March Break for a lot of Canadians so I would expect that the water parks might still be busy even with (by Florida standards) cooler temps.

I find the water parks less crowed in cooler months. Southerners seem to think 70 is cold. :)

I don't think the water parks will be very crowded if it is 70 degrees. That is a bit colder than many people would be comfortable swimming in for an extended period of time.

This week is March Break for a lot of Canadians so I would expect that the water parks might still be busy even with (by Florida standards) cooler temps.

Prairie Canadian here - agreed that it's a bit cool at 70 (21C) to swim (I'd still do it though) - I mean it 'warmed up' to 14F here on the weekend and we had spring jackets on and cracked our windows in our house haha. It's all about tolerance. We've been in the 'polar vortex' zone for literally 6 weeks. It has been -20F or below for the past 6 - no kidding. Yes, it gets cold here in the winter, but it was outrageously long and outrageously late even by our standards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter