Water proof cases?

Disney_Dreaming1

Earning My Ears
Hello! i was wondering if anyone brings a water proof case to typhoon lagoon or blizzard beach , if so : are there any good ones out for i phones or nikon cameras? or should i use the water proof wallets they sell there? :)
Thanks!

We don't do the water parks but have found that putting your stuff inside a good zip lock bag would allways do the trick for us.

Don't swim with a ziploc. You could get a locker and leave it there. Sporting good stores sale various ziploc type containers that work well and are cheap. Instead of the slider on type it clamps shut. Used it for snorkeling and it was great. Has a lanyard so you can wear arount your neck.

There are plenty of waterproof cases out there in a variety of shapes and sizes readily available at Best buy, sporting goods stores, etc. Unless it is a very small one, carrying the waterproof cases around the park while getting on rides and whatnot could be cumbersome.

I just put things in a good zip-lock bag.

if I don't want to keep going back to the locker, I just bury it in the sand.

never had a problem

I purchased a waterproof case that staps on to an arm or leg...it is something Navy Seals use (allegedly) and has those snap clips like a baby stroller. I use it in water parks for room key/money/cc, and it works well!

I just googled water proof case and weeded through...I think a good sporting goods store had it.
Try thewaterproofstore.com

i would just put your stuff in a locker. That's what we did last week and it worked out great. The lockers are not too far from where you can sit at both water parks and honestly, I don't trust those containers they sell at the water parks to hold my phone and take the beating they get on the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter