Water Question

Tink13

<font color=navy>ºoº <font color=red>EARS TO YOU <
Sorry to bug ya all AGAIN, but i was wondering if you start drinking alot of water 9as we are suposse to) wil you at first see a weight gain, because of fliud retaintion, if so when will that start to go away,,I swear I was so good the last two days with the food and I drank and drank all day,, I GAINED 3 pounds HUMMMMMMM ok just wondering if anyone knows?
Thanks!!!!!!!

I don't know the answer, but can only say I"ve experienced something similar with water drinking. Made me discouraged from drinking it! But I really do think it evens out after a couple weeks. I think your body just has to adjust. Maybe someone has a better answer.

Drinking more water does not cause water retention, it is actually a remedy for it. Your kidneys don't function properly without enough water and part of their function gets dumped on the liver, causing it to not metabolize fat as efficiently as it should. One of the causes of water retention is not drinking enough water. When this occurs, your body will try to hold on to the water it has.

I wouldn't be too concerned with a 3 pound swing within 2 days. That could be caused by a number of reasons, including the time of day you weighed yourself, or how long after a meal you weighed yourself, or fluctuations caused by an inaccurate scale. I've seen 2-3 pound swings in weight within 10 minutes on a scale. It's much better to take less frequent measurements, perhaps once a week or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter