Water Shoes

I need a pair for my DH in a men's size 14 or 15. At this point, he would happily take ugly as long as they fit!!! :laughing: I have found some at swimoutlet.com but for some reason, they are not eligible for shipping to Canada :confused: .

Gina if you want to PM me I am in western NY. You could ship to me and I can take to PO.

Gina if you want to PM me I am in western NY. You could ship to me and I can take to PO.

Oh wow, that is so awesome of you!!! I will chat with my DH tonight (he's working until this evening) and let you know.

So grateful for the kind folks we have on the Dis!

I have Keen sandals. Can I wear those for water shoes at DC and Aquatica or do I need the closed-toe mesh kind?

I have Keen sandals. Can I wear those for water shoes at DC and Aquatica or do I need the closed-toe mesh kind?

I have a pair of Keen Newport H2s and I wore them all day at Aquatica last year.

I purchased them in 2008 thanks to recommendations on the DIS and they have become my go to amusement park/water park/beach/walking in hot weather shoes. I just love them! I bought them 1 size larger (per the DIS advice) and test wore them first to check for any potential blister spots. They are awesome...and still going strong.

I purchased mine at Sierratradingpost.com. They were less expensive than usual, still worth every penny. Good luck :).

Thank you. I have a pair of Keens, not the H2's more of a sandal (open toe) version but I think they should work. My boys usual wear Crocs in the parks, but maybe I will get them a pair of Keens instead. That way they can wear them as water shoes and for our park days.

Thank you. I have a pair of Keens, not the H2's more of a sandal (open toe) version but I think they should work. My boys usual wear Crocs in the parks, but maybe I will get them a pair of Keens instead. That way they can wear them as water shoes and for our park days.

The H2 after a Keen style indicates that the shoe is a water shoe. This means that it dries a lot quicker. I have a regular pair of Keen Newports but they don't dry nearly as quickly. Plus I find the H2s more comfortable when they're wet due to the fabric they're made of (neoprene I think?) But it's purely a personal preference.

Keep an eye on Zulilly, they sometimes have Keens for cheap. Also, Nordstroms has them on sale sometimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter