Water Taxi to Disney Springs from SSR working?

AC168

Mouseketeer
I saw that they were suspended from light rainfall previously ... are they up and working? Does the water taxi from SSR go to the middle of the Springs or just to the boat landing nearest Congress Park? Thanks!

I saw that they were suspended from light rainfall previously ... are they up and working? Does the water taxi from SSR go to the middle of the Springs or just to the boat landing nearest Congress Park? Thanks!
It only goes from near The Carriage House to near Congress Park. The other boat launch you are referencing never reopened.

I'm not there currently so I have no idea if it's raining.

That shutdown due to low water levels only lasted a few days. The SSR dock is near the Carriage House and the Disney Springs dock is by the Marketplace. The OKW & POR Launches also dock by the Marketplace where there is a security screening location for those using the boats and walking from SSR.

We experienced the SSR dock closure due to low water levels. If I recall correctly, the dock at SSR isn't floating which is why it doesn't "self-adjust" to various water levels.

I really do miss the boat docks at DS from West Side and The Landing next to Jock Lindsey's. But as someone else mentioned, the security entry has been more centralized to The Marketplace dock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter