Waterfalls at the Polynesian?

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
Does anyone recall the photos of the waterfall that Disney used in their marketing of the Polynesian several years ago? The photo showed a woman sort of lounging in the water - I think she was sitting but leaning back on her elbows. My question is where was this waterfall and does it still exist? It was not the one in the GCH which would have been too steep. And it was not the waterfall at the old (or new for that matter) pool.

Thanks for any info!

Well, I was there last July, and I can tell you that the only two waterfalls were the one in the GCH (a small one) and the one in the new volcano pool (a large one).

I can't think of the picture you are speaking about either but there used to be a waterfall in the old pool that you could walk behind or swim throuhg. That would be the only one I could think of. If that is te one you're thinking about, it is gone. They now have a new pool! Would love to see the picture you are talking about.

Originally posted by wdwnutze
I can't think of the picture you are speaking about either but there used to be a waterfall in the old pool that you could walk behind or swim throuhg. That would be the only one I could think of. If that is te one you're thinking about, it is gone. They now have a new pool! Would love to see the picture you are talking about.

That same type of waterfall still exists with the new pool! :bounce:

You're right BrianD. I was referring to the old pool because PolyPal was talking about several years ago. I forgot there is still one in the new pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter