Waterproof eye makeup remover

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering what the best deal for this is out there?

Last time I bought the Neutorgena towelettes from Costco. I think there are 114 towelletes for $15.

I used to buy the liquid bottle of Equate remover from Walmart but my local store doesn't carry it anymore. Edit- just noticed that Walmart.com has the Equate but with shipping it costs as much as Neutrogena Liquid that I can pick up at Walgreens.

I think I'm going to buy the Neutrogena liquid and see how long it lasts compared to the towelettes that I got at Costco. I will report back.

I use coconut oil. I put a little in a separate container since I also use it for cooking and other things.

I've been using Up & Up makeup remover wipes from Target. I love them. I think they may me a little more expensive than you're listing but I buy them with coupons, Cartwheel, Redcard discounts.

Third endorsement for coconut oil. I also put it in a separate container. I don't add any water. I put it on a cotton ball, wipe the eye makeup off, and wash my face as usual.

I hate any of the oily stuff. Prefer the wipes, 110%! The oily kind just make my eyes burn. You can often find coupons on Target's website (or manufacturer coupons online or in the papers) for $$ off of the 'Simple' brand. I have used those a few times - they are great.

Coconut oil, I also use it for a night time moisturizer and a hair mask. I have one jar in the kitchen and one in the bathroom.

As someone that wears contacts and has sensitive eyes, I can't imagine willingly smearing oil all over/around my eyes every night. :crazy2:

Baby wipes are a cheap, easy, oil-free alternative.

I used to swear by the Mary Kay eye makeup remover but found the Maybelline stuff to be the exact same thing!

http://www.target.com/p/maybelline-...pid=14310260&gclid=CNjaytjz0cECFYLyMgod8xUAHw

LOVE this stuff!

I have tried so many things and always come back to the MK eye makeup remover. I will definitely try this one!

I became a MK consultant to use the discount personally, but they cannot beat $4.99. WOW

My skin is so dry, I do not mind any oiliness... :blush: I am usually slathering my hands and feet with vaseline at night during the winter.

I use the Almay liquid eye makeup remover and love it. I have very sensitive skin and also wear contacts, so I have to be very careful about what I use. I have tried so many different brands and varieties and have thrown so many in the garbage. I am so frugal and it about broke my heart to throw things away, but they were making my eyes swell closed and burn so bad. I buy the Almay from Walgreens when they put it on sale buy 1 get one for 50% off and then use 2 coupons which makes the removers about half price.

I make my own using baby shampoo.

I squeeze a small amount of baby shampoo into the bottom of a travel size bottle (maybe about 1/8") and then fill bottle with warm water. I also use dollar store round cotton pads. So easy & cheap, and it doesn't sting my eyes.

To those of you who use baby wipes, does that work for Waterproof Mascara?

And also does the coconut oil work on Waterproof Mascara?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter