Waterslide as waterfall idea

OneLittleSpark

A Michaelmusophobia Sufferer (please don't hate me
I saw a while ago someone using waterslide parts to make a waterfall. I can't remember who it was, but I thought it was a brilliant idea and was wondering if he or she would be OK with me doing a similar thing in one of my rooms? I wasn't sure whether this was a commonly used thing, or someone's unique idea, and if it was the latter, didn't want to just go pilfering without permission!

TIA! :thumbsup2

PS if this is in the wrong place, I'm very sorry! I was torn between this one and the main board.

actually.. this is common. I am not the person :) but i see it very commonly so i think it's fine :)

Thanks for letting me know. It's a great idea, and whoever came up with it to start with should be commended! I just wanted to check I wasn't stepping on anyone's toes!

Yes this has gotten to be very common and it is difficult to tell if the first person to do this is actually a part of these boards. I know several people who have done this to some extent including myself in a small form.

Wonderful, then there's no one to chase me down if I pinch the idea too! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter