• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WB Studio tour Batman Exhibit

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Batman exhibit will be at the WB Studio tour in 2015 specifically spring break (April 6-10)? We are planning a trip out there & I just heard about this & my DH is a huge Batman fan & we have to see it. Just hoping it's still there when we go.

Does anyone know if the Batman exhibit will be at the WB Studio tour in 2015 specifically spring break (April 6-10)? We are planning a trip out there & I just heard about this & my DH is a huge Batman fan & we have to see it. Just hoping it's still there when we go.

My guess is no. I have been slightly considering this as something for my family to try. When I was at the website recently I noticed the following reply to a "what's new" question that was posted by someone:

"Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour
Hello Leo!

Yes! We are currently featuring our new Batman Exhibit in celebration of the 75th anniversary! The exhibit is open through the rest of the year, and features exclusive props, costumes, and batmobiles that can only be seen here for a limited time!"

I noticed also elsewhere on the website that the Batman exhibit is referred to as now and through 2014.

longtimedisneylurker said:
My guess is no. I have been slightly considering this as something for my family to try. When I was at the website recently I noticed the following reply to a "what's new" question that was posted by someone:

"Warner Bros. Studio VIP Tour
Hello Leo!

Yes! We are currently featuring our new Batman Exhibit in celebration of the 75th anniversary! The exhibit is open through the rest of the year, and features exclusive props, costumes, and batmobiles that can only be seen here for a limited time!"

I noticed also elsewhere on the website that the Batman exhibit is referred to as now and through 2014.

That's what I was afraid of... I saw the " now thru 2014" as well... I might have to make a special trip just for this... thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter