WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember The Magic-Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more the merrier in my opinion....

Champagne Girls & Beer Lost Boys unite!

If I recall correctly, there was one who tried to come in disguise.
In the very upper left corner, I spy the crasher....Wait I spy 2 male party crashers.:lmao:
DSCF4061.jpg

I know I have a better one, but not at home right now.

and I like the pic of Kaylee.

:flower3: Hi Kaylee, sending you good thoughts and Pixie Dust.

Guess what - it is going to rain tomorrow!!! Heavy rain too. And cold!

It rained today, and it is going to rain all next week.

Rain, rain, rain.

Wow I need Kelly's group right now!

Hi guys,

Well, its been quite the morning here. We went to Kinder and Zoe was so excited to see her desk and cubby and meet her teacher I thought she was going to cry. I did OK until we left and waved goodbye, but I held it together. We had the parent mtg where they really explained and answered any questions and made us all feel good. I signed up for several events (don't know where I'll fit that in) I met several of the other moms who I already like. We were average age of the parents I don't think there were many under 40 :rotfl:

Hope you got lots of great pictures of Zoe. Glad she was such a trooper.:yay:

In the very upper left corner, I spy the crasher....Wait I spy 2 male party crashers.:lmao:
DSCF4061.jpg

And John was there as our bartender too. But he wasn't a gatecrasher, he was an honorary Champagne Girl for the time. We couldn't have done it without him.

Is that Michelle just behind Kaylee, and mom with her back to us? Then Cherie in the back there. Jackie, Connie, PJ, Jill, and some I never met.

DSCF4061.jpg

I spy the crasher too......Hi Venetia.....how are you? Hope all is good for you and Bubba.....This is a GREAT Pic.....especially of Kaylee. Let's hope it finds her well! I think we should still have pink haired tequilla drinking party crashers at our Champagne Girls and Beer Boys party. It just wouldn't be the same if we didn't.:laughing: :hug: :lovestruc

And John was there as our bartender too. But he wasn't a gatecrasher, he was an honorary Champagne Girl for the time. We couldn't have done it without him.

And he wore pink too! But no tiara!

We need Ian and Sukie to join us next time.....pink hair and tiaras are optional.:lmao: :lmao:

Deb... Never tell Sukie something is optional... he's sure to wear it!!!

Champagne Girls Forever!
:cutie:

John asked if the guys could come next time!:woohoo:

I'm sure he'd look good in pink!!!

The more the merrier in my opinion....

Champagne Girls & Beer Lost Boys unite!

Oh... we could get in trouble for that one!!!

DSCF4061.jpg

Is that Michelle just behind Kaylee, and mom with her back to us? Then Cherie in the back there. Jackie, Connie, PJ, Jill, and some I never met.

Hey... and did anyone notice that Planky's passed out on the table in front of me??? Poor guy can't hold his booze... or at least his champagne!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Deb... Never tell Sukie something is optional... he's sure to wear it!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Got it Michelle!

I'm sure he'd look good in pink!!!

You saw him there wearing his pink shirt while pouring the champagne, didn't you!

Oh... we could get in trouble for that one!!!

All the more reason for doing it!:banana: :banana:

Hey... and did anyone notice that Planky's passed out on the table in front of me??? Poor guy can't hold his booze... or at least his champagne!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OMG You're Right.....I see him! That's so hysterical! Poor Planky!:sick: :sick:

Hello Everyone:thumbsup2

Guess what - it is going to rain tomorrow!!! Heavy rain too. And cold!

It rained today, and it is going to rain all next week.

Rain, rain, rain.

Wow I need Kelly's group right now!

OH NOOOOOOOOO:sad2: We should be at LA as see the photos of Ian and Susie, what a beautiful weather as today was beautiful day.

Deborah & Gaylean, I see you popped in while I was at lunch. HOWDY!

Hiya

Fit Like? Hope you don't work too hard:rotfl:

no it's not me, you think I am coordianted enough to walk on stiltz? After a drink at that?

This week has been crazy....Haley CUT HER HAIR! What is it with my girls and scissors? She wanted to be like the other Haley in her class who has short hair. So I kindo f trimmed it up but she needs to go to the shop and have it fixed. John started ball again this week and we leave early Sat mornign for Gainesville...watch for us on Gameday....at least look for the girls we can toss tehm in the air!

Well that is kid!! Same happened to Olivia when she was 2 half or 3 years old, I came downstair and she was cutting her hair:scared1: :scared1:

Photo of Olivia

I got it from my friend as it was last Sunday at Crovie.

5036512167a8789575425l.jpg

Photo of me when I was Little, I think I was 5 years old??

4817682344a7095090023l.jpg

That photo similiar which I had an ice cream and I won the best picture, my late mum told me that it was 10 pounds long times ago was expensive money. Mmmm I still have photo somewhere in my house.

I still annoying that I cannot find the photo of Olivia with Kanganroo on my PC. I will scan it later.

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter