WDI pins -how to get in-

steve_28

learning how to earn My own Ears
Hello to you all,

As a new member i have a request to make... :rolleyes1

So let me first introduce myself, My name is steven and i'm a big pin trading fan.

I'm comming with my aunt and familly to california from the 2nd to the 20 September. During this viosti we will for shure spend some 3 days at Disneyland... plus some visit to the other locations where you can by some disney pins...

Now my question is... i'm not a Cast memeber... but it would be such a great opportunity to go to WDI to be able to buy some of those limited edition pins ect...

Could anyone help me... i searched for an e-mail adress to ask them if we could go in there but was not able to find anything...

Many thanks for all your help !!

Cheers and best regards

Steven :hippie:

Hello to you all,
i'm not a Cast memeber... but it would be such a great opportunity to go to WDI to be able to buy some of those limited edition pins ect...

Steven :hippie:

Steven,
WDI is in Glendale. And from what I've been told, unless you are a CM, you are not getting in. From what I understand, even if you did get in, unless you show your WDI badge at the register, you can't buy anything. The only way is to trade for the stuff, or if you are lucky enough, twice a year there is an NFCC conference where Mickey's of Glendale will put out all the stuff they didn't sell to sell to the public. Be prepared for a HUGH line.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Hey,
I know it is very difficult to get in...
Once a friend of mine got in thanks to a CM who proposed to him to go their... hence how i discovered the place...

It wasn't a WDI CM ... any CM can get in... the CM who let him in worked actually in France and was their on holliday...

I have the biggest hope to get in... i don't know yet how... but i deffenetly want my aunt and familly (who are huge pin fans too) to visit the place...

Anyone an idea how?

HUGE THANKS !!

The Adventures by Disney trips with the podcast teams get to go shop there. That's the only way I've heard of non-cast members going in...

Could you tell me a bit more about this please...

Many thanks:hippie::hippie::hippie:

ok i found the news... but too late... my round trip is already fully booked... DAMN...

so option one would be cancell everything and rebook...

but that would be incredible expensive !!

option two... anyone an idea on option 2 ??

Many thanks

option two would be to book a second trip to DL :), they are doing 3 trips next year. Or wait until the next year, these trips are popular so my guess is that they will keep doing them.

Another way to get into Mickey's of Glendale is to join D23 and attend one of their "Friends and Family" trading days. Unfortunately, the next one takes place this Saturday, too soon for your visit. It also appears to be sold out. But if you'd like to find out more about it, here's the link:

http://d23.disney.go.com/articles/080410_NF_BN_MickeysofGlendale.html

Mickey's of Glendale is a great store for pins and other WDI merchandise. :)

Another way to get into Mickey's of Glendale is to join D23 and attend one of their "Friends and Family" trading days. Unfortunately, the next one takes place this Saturday, too soon for your visit. It also appears to be sold out. But if you'd like to find out more about it, here's the link:

http://d23.disney.go.com/articles/080410_NF_BN_MickeysofGlendale.html

Mickey's of Glendale is a great store for pins and other WDI merchandise. :)

Sorry to hijack this thread, but does D23 have these Friends and Family trading days often?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter