• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW 2017 Package rates coming on June 21?

TAK

DIS Veteran
Heard today that a TA is saying 2017 package rates will be out on June 21, but I can't confirm it anywhere else. Anyone hear anything?

I'm really hoping for some huge price increases since Disney is a business.

Guess we will find out if the rumored resort fees will be added for 2017 reservations.

Does anyone know if the military discount packages come out the same time as regular packages?

Guess we will find out if the rumored resort fees will be added for 2017 reservations.
If I already have a 2017 reservation, do think my prices will be grandfathered in? Or if they introduce a resort fee will I have to pay it?

If I already have a 2017 reservation, do think my prices will be grandfathered in? Or if they introduce a resort fee will I have to pay it?
I'm not an expert on this but I don't think your rate for 2017 is guaranteed since the official rates have not been released. Your quoted resort rate could go up or down depending on the actual rate during your vacation. If Disney indeed does add daily resort fees, I would guess they would be added to your reservation.

I'm not an expert on this but I don't think your rate for 2017 is guaranteed since the official rates have not been released. Your quoted resort rate could go up or down depending on the actual rate during your vacation. If Disney indeed does add daily resort fees, I would guess they would be added to your reservation.
Correct that rate they booked at was based on this years rates. When new rates are added they will likely have to pay the difference.

Correct that rate they booked at was based on this years rates. When new rates are added they will likely have to pay the difference.

Whaaaat even with a deposit paid and everything? I would hope my booking price would be locked in

Whaaaat even with a deposit paid and everything? I would hope my booking price would be locked in
I think that's in the fine print. I'm not 100% but I know they usually say that until the next years prices are released they book you with the previous year pricing.

What TA's are you guys all useing? is there an area to see what TA's are best?

I think that's in the fine print. I'm not 100% but I know they usually say that until the next years prices are released they book you with the previous year pricing.

From reading different thread on these boards for years, rteetz is basically correct. When you make a resort reservation for the next calendar year and before the "official" rates are released, your resort reservation only guarantees that the room will be available for you on the dates of your reservation. When Disney announces the "official" rates for the next year, your resort rate will change and you may need to pay an additional deposit for the new rate.

I'd post a query over on the Resorts board; I'm sure a disboard member over there will have the most accurate information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter