WDW Dine & Wine 10K Parking Question

Frank Casilio

Earning My Ears
Hi All,
For those people staying outside of WDW for the race weekend is there transportation back to the start line? I am aware that transportation to/from resorts is free for people who stay on WDW property.

But I was planning on driving to the start of the 10K (MK Parking Lot) and was wondering what my best path was for the return from Epcot parking lot?

Thanks In Advance,
Frank

you will not be able to drive to the MK parking lot for the start. You will have to park at Epcot and take the bus over to the starting area.

That makes sense. I didn't realize there was a shuttle to the start.

Three other questions:

1) Will I need to pay to park at Epcot?
2) If I get dropped off would they need to pay to park?
2) If I were to take an Uber and get dropped off at a disney resort, would I be able to take the free shuttle?

Thanks in Advanced....Again,
Frank

No - parking booths are not attended at 4:00 am
No - there is a separate runner drop-off area, but it is still at Epcot and you then take the bus to MK.
Yes - you can take the bus from any hotel, including Swan and Dolphin.

It is really easy to park and bus over. I am a local and have done it for the past few years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter