WDW Engagement Dept. Closes

AndreaRH

Earning My Ears
I just heard from Disney that they are no longer offering those cool engagement packages. Other staff members can still assist couples who wish to propose during their vacation, but the Rose Garden package no longer exists.

Here is the official announcement from Walt Disney World:

"Thank you for your interest in a Walt Disney World Engagement. Unfortunately at this time, Walt Disney World is no longer offering formal Engagement Event packages. However, there are still many other ideas for a romantic marriage proposal at Walt Disney World. Here are just a few to choose from:

For an intimate dining experience, please contact (407) WDW-DINE. There are several restaurants on property that can help you host a romantic proposal with your dining.

For an exciting and romantic cruise along the Seven Seas Lagoon, contact the Grand Floridian Marina at (407) 824-2439. You can choose to book a private pontoon boat cruise or an even more elaborate cruise aboard the "Grand I", a 45 ft. Sea Ray Yacht!

For a romantic limousine ride to your favorite Disney destination, contact Golden Limousine at (407) 869-9007.

For something closer to home, choose some concierge services at any one of our Disney Resorts. Contact the Resort front desk and ask for concierge services.

Thank you for choosing Walt Disney World to host this most memorable occasion. We hope you enjoy your stay with us."

Just FYI for those who were considering using this department.

Andrea

This is sad news, indeed. DH used the Engagement Department to plan his proposal to me. And it was truly magical. I feel very bad for anyone that was hoping to go this route and now cannot.

I have talked with Stacy over there, and there will be some more info forthcoming. I will post more when the official e-mail comes out.

It's terribly that they don't offer the package anymore but there is still hope. My brother used "Gifts of a Lifetime" [http://www.giftsofalifetime.com] for his and it worked out just as magical.

They do all kinds of surprise events. I'm trying to come up with and idea for either the day of our wedding (maybe at the reception) or the day after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter