WDW Event Swap: Due 11/7 - Update pg 29 post 429

My package arrived yesterday. I briefly looked through it, but will take a closer look to see if I have any of the missing pieces. There is some really wonderful work here!

Thanks to everyone involved in the return of the swap. Best wishes to Shauna.

Hope -- the Cars trade pieces were in the box too. I love them -- actually I like them better than the cricut ones.

My swap box arrived yesterday and I just got a chance to sit down and open it!

For the Holiday Resort swap group, I got 2 of mine back. I didn't get one of Susie's but am assuming that maybe she didn't send her's in for that group?

Anyway, the pieces I got are beautiful!

Thanks, Shauna, and I hope your life and health start improving. When you feel up to it, please check in and let us know how you are doing. We care about you!!!

Thanks again, Shauna!

Wow, great news to see this swap making its way back home. Thanks to everyone who worked with Shauna to make this happen. I only wish Shauna was well enough to have gotten online herself to let everyone know she was healthy and ready to return to swapping. I miss her too.

Buffy, can you send me my DC number, if you have it. Unfortunately, I don't have my box yet. The last time Shauna tried to mail a swap back to me, it was returned to her because they said my address didn't exist! She said the local distribution center by her is ridiculously incompetent. She had to do some sort of run around, to get them to accept the address. So I am wondering if the same thing happened again. If it did get returned and it takes time to get it out again, I am perfectly fine with that. I just want to have an idea if it is lost in mail some where or in a safe place like her home.

Glad you like the pieces Susan, I forgot they were still in there.

I also have completely forgotten what I made for the Epcot Tree Lighting group that M_M mentioned. I only took pictures of about 4 groups, and I have pieces from some of the other groups, but that one...Completely forgot! It will be like Christmas when I get my box.

My box came today. Glad the Sacramento sorting facility is slightly improved. :cool1:

I am going to go through it to see if anything is missing, but off the bat, I can say, I have Mischief_Managed's group 41 bag.

ETA: My groups are all good, just the extra group, which I will get out to MM probably on Sat.

I received my box. I haven't had time to look to see if I have any duplicates or anything - will be able to look this weekend.

Hannelore

My box came today. Glad the Sacramento sorting facility is slightly improved. :cool1:

I am going to go through it to see if anything is missing, but off the bat, I can say, I have Mischief_Managed's group 41 bag.

ETA: My groups are all good, just the extra group, which I will get out to MM probably on Sat.

Hope, let me know how much I need to send you to pay for the shipping. Thanks so much!

My package arrived yesterday. I briefly looked through it, but will take a closer look to see if I have any of the missing pieces. There is some really wonderful work here!

Thanks to everyone involved in the return of the swap. Best wishes to Shauna.

Hope -- the Cars trade pieces were in the box too. I love them -- actually I like them better than the cricut ones.

Susan, hopefully the traded pieces that I made for you are in there too. I can't remember what I trade you, but I can look at the PMs to see. I got the MNSSH party set from you - but can't remember what I made for you in exchange.

Susan, hopefully the traded pieces that I made for you are in there too. I can't remember what I trade you, but I can look at the PMs to see. I got the MNSSH party set from you - but can't remember what I made for you in exchange.

Ah-ha! Yes, I did! I thought maybe something had fallen out of a bag. The lovely Nutcrackers, topper and more? THanks! Honestly, I forgotten all about the trade. I do still need to go through it closely to see if I have any of the missing pieces.

My package arrived today. I had forgotten what I had made! Thanks to everyone involved in getting this swap returned. Shauna, hope you are feeling better soon.

I forgot about the holiday being Sat, so obviously it didn't go out on Sat. It's in the mail now. Don't worry about the cost, even with DC it was less than $2.50. Not worth the $.42 stamp to send anything. I'll PM with the DC number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter