WDW Expert with a ? about DLR booking

Razor Roman

<font color=blue>Make Roger Rabbit 2! <font color=
My wife and I are going to DLR on the 2nd. We tried to book a package, which would have saved us some money, given us Toontown Madness, and a $150 DLR giftcard. When we booked last month, there were no "packages" left, so we couldn't get the deal, but we could book through the Disneyland Hotel the same room for the same days, along with park tickets.

Now my wife checked the web yesterday and the package was avaialable... and it came out to $200 less for us, plus we'd get the $150 gift card.

We wanted to try to book the package and cancel the other reservation, but we didn't want to cancel one until we were sure we could get the other. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to charge a second trip on our credit card (you know how Amex says they have no pre-set spending limits? Apparently they can just arbitrartily tell you that you can't charge any more.... we won't be renewing that card!) - my wife called and was told basically the packages are booked one way and our trip was booked directly trough ther Disneyland hotel.

If this was a WDW trip, I could have just called (407) W-Disney and they most likely would have updated our booking with the better package.

Is Disneyland really run that differently?

I'm confused... $200 off and $150 for souveniers would be totally awesome for our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter