WDW Restaurants with shared tables

Steve814

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have a list of restaurants at WDW where you might be sharing a table with another party?

Are shared tables definitely back at Biergarten?
Went to Biergarten in March. Our party of 4 was seated at a table for 8, and we were told we had the whole table to ourselves. To me it appeared that only one party was seated at each table.

Went to Biergarten in March. Our party of 4 was seated at a table for 8, and we were told we had the whole table to ourselves. To me it appeared that only one party was seated at each table.
That's good to hear. I like Biergarten, but when I go solo, one thing I don't do is shared tables. Had a very bad experience once!

There is one big long table inside Nomad Lounge that they put multiple parties at, I'm not talking about the bar, it's an actual table.

Teppan Edo, Via Napoli has a large community table / high-top that seats multiple parties, and you will have another party in your "car" at sci fi unless you are a party of 6 or more. Never been to Biergarten but they did before Covid as mentioned previously. Olga's as mentioned up thread where imho they will pile as many people into as small a "space" as they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter