WDW Snacks - Give Me Your Must Haves

Are you talking about the Citrus Swirl or the Orange Bird sipper at Epcot for F&G festival? I love the citrus swirl. The citrus smoothie thing in the Orange Bird sipper was kind of like an orange milkshake. I liked it, but I wanted the sipper more than the drink. If the drink had been in a cup instead, I don’t know if I would have bought it, considering how many good things there are at the festivals. I like the ice cream in France a lot, and the caramel bars in Germany.
The one you get at MK - that’s the Citrus Swirl right?
I think I’m definitely going to get this instead of a Dole Whip Float this year - everyone’s convinced me to try it 🙂👍🏻

The caramel butter bar at Caramel Kuche in Epcot-I've also seen it lately at Kusafari Bakery in AK. And at the same ice cream carts as the Mickey Bar are the Minnie Mouse strawberry Bars. Not ice cream-really just ice, strawberries, and strawberry juice. Excellent on a hot day.
This sounds super good - I didn’t know about them - thanks 🙂

I just finished writing down everyone’s suggestions and I’m surprised nobody posted about the turkey legs. I’ve never had one, and actually have no desire to have one, but I’m surprised it’s not mentioned. Just thought I’d share.

Thanks again to everyone that posted on this thread. :thanks:

The turkey legs, smoked as they are, taste more like tough ham to me. And the number of tendons really make it difficult to eat. Like trying to work around a couple dozen daggers.
I agree with you Dan, the first couple bites are yummy, but then it becomes way to much work and I just get tired of the flavor too.

Reactions: slo
The one you get at MK - that’s the Citrus Swirl right?
I think I’m definitely going to get this instead of a Dole Whip Float this year - everyone’s convinced me to try it 🙂👍🏻

Looking at Sunshine Tree Terrace on Mobile Order it seems that you can get the Citrus Swirl in an Orange Bird Sipper at MK if you wanted to go that route:

Image.png

• Love
Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter