WDW tickets 2023

Ruttangel

BCV AKV BWV VGF DVC Owner
Has anyone bought tickets for next year?
I know there is surge pricing based on the date but if I look at next August for example then it seems most retailers are selling the 14 day ticket for £580pp.
Buying direct from Disney it’s £529

Usually the ticket companies are slightly cheaper, I’m confused.

I bought ours for next July direct from Disney through a cashback site as well. Definitely seemed cheapest. There didn't seem to be much point putting it off as it appear that they are only going to get more expensive over time.

I did an online chat to attractiontickets and they said the dollar rate has hammered them so now selling more than Disney. Interestingly through online chat I got offered them at £549 instead of £580 that’s on the website, but still more than Disney.
Bought ticket on Disney at £529 less about £11 cashback.

I’ve bought 14 day combo Disney/Universal for £852 pp for Sep 23 (including £15 cancellation insurance) about £100 up on our June 22 tickets. That was with Attraction Tickets. Now showing as £920 pp.

I just checked and Attraction tickets seem to be sold out of the 3 day explorer tickets. Regretting not buying them earlier now..
Do you think they will be available again before Feb 2023?

Floridatix still has tickets available - has anyone used them before?

Thanks for the review - now i am just working out whether i actually fancy doing aquatica, busch gardens and seaworld.
For an extra £169 you can get 1 day ticket for each and it includes the all day dining.. which seems like a pretty good deal.
Not sure how i feel about seaworld though..

Last edited:
For an extra £169 you can get 1 day ticket for each and it includes the all day dining.. which seems like a pretty good deal.
But do you really want to go all the way to Busch Gardens just to eat all day?
I'm a bit of a nut (though there are nuttier ones in here :wave2: ), so it's ride, ride, ride, quick drink, back to the rides ...

In what way?
I went in 2018, but just for the morning to do the big rides.

Thanks for the review - now i am just working out whether i actually fancy doing aquatica, busch gardens and seaworld.
We haven't been to SW for over 15 years now.

But do you really want to go all the way to Busch Gardens just to eat all day?
I'm a bit of a nut (though there are nuttier ones in here :wave2: ), so it's ride, ride, ride, quick drink, back to the rides ...

In what way?
I went in 2018, but just for the morning to do the big rides.
Not at all but its 90 minutes between each and costs the same as the tickets would seperately.. so it might be a good idea with the exchange rate what it is. Have an early lunch and an early dinner save some money.
I'm not big into big thrill coasters ..... and that seems to be what seaworld is all about. Also I know that they are better than they were and i'm not really an advocate for animal rights or anything... but it does make me a little uncomfortable.

Not at all but its 90 minutes between each and costs the same as the tickets would seperately.. so it might be a good idea with the exchange rate what it is. Have an early lunch and an early dinner save some money.
I'm not big into big thrill coasters ..... and that seems to be what seaworld is all about. Also I know that they are better than they were and i'm not really an advocate for animal rights or anything... but it does make me a little uncomfortable.
I too am uncomfortable about all zoo and zoo-type things these days. If you are also not into big rides then I can't really see the point in going to Busch or SeaWorld, no matter how cheap. (No idea about Aquatica).

Was just looking at the Black Friday deal for WDW tickets from attraction tickets. Is 10% off a good deal? I don’t know if I should hold out for a better discount. We are planning to go in September next year.

Was just looking at the Black Friday deal for WDW tickets from attraction tickets. Is 10% off a good deal? I don’t know if I should hold out for a better discount. We are planning to go in September next year.
If it's against a £50 or £75 deposit until August (?) then if a much better deal deal comes up you can sacrifice that deposit for the new one. You're not locked in at this stage.
Same with Disney.
Obviously depends how big a proportion of the cost the deposits are, ie, how big the purchase is.

Just be aware that if any flights are included that part usually has far more punitive cancellation conditions.

@Plague I think you are probably right.
It's not that I am uncomfortable - I go to animal shelters, and wildlife reserves etc a lot, and I think animal kingdom should be fine with its strong charitable and conservation messages.
It's just sea world seems to be another level. If I had littles I think it would be a no-brainer with sesame street but I think by ourselves (OH is not into big coasters either).
I thought I liked coasters until I went to Alton towers - as you can see in my profile pic...even RITA scared the hell out of me. But not as much as the smiler.. the picture I got off of that one I am green (OH did not go on that..). My favourite rides were HEX which I thought was a great concept, wicker man and the choo choo train.

Update Attraction tix seems to have the 3 park universal tickets back.
So that's good. with the discount its cheaper than florida

Dont know what was happening there!

Anyone know when 14 days for 7 usually come out. 2019 I booked them in April, but that was probably after booking the flights.

Just checking out all the early Black Friday deals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter