• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW Veterans First Trip To Disneyland!

Friend of Figment

Life Long Disney Fan and Expert
:goofy:Hello! In 32 days my family will be making our first trip to the Happiest place on Earth! Our trip includes myself, hubby, our two daughters (ages 8 & 13) and my sister. We will be staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotel for 6 nights!!!! I have been to WDW over 40 times so I know I am in for some culture shock when we get to Anaheim! We are planning to spend all of our time on property, since we do not know if we will ever go back. My hubby and I are tiki fans so we are very excited about Tangaroa Terrace and Trader Sam's. It will be nice to see some of the old props from the Adventurer's club again! I have also heard that the sea monster from the World of Motion has taken up residence at California Adventure. I will definitely be on the look out for him! I will keep you posted as our trip gets closer and plan to blog and upload lot of pictures!

Sounds like a lot of fun! Since you're Tiki fans, I'd recommend you eat a dole whip, while watching the original Tiki Room show! It enhances the experience and I'm aware this is forbidden at MK in Florida, so why not?:)

Thanks for the tip! Having a Dole whip while watching the Enchanted Tiki Room is an awesome idea! At Walt Disney World you are asked nicely to deposit all food and drink in the trash cans before entering. LOL!!!

Friend of Figment said:
Thanks for the tip! Having a Dole whip while watching the Enchanted Tiki Room is an awesome idea! At Walt Disney World you are asked nicely to deposit all food and drink in the trash cans before entering. LOL!!!

LOL, I've heard that! I can understand why they don't allow food and drink inside the room, but eating a dole whip should be an exception! Trader Sam's is awesome. You're going to have a great time. Let me know if you'd like any other tips!

Any tips are appreciated!!! Is Thunder Mountain BBQ worth it? We have reservations to Blue Bayou...couldn't pass on that one just for the atmosphere!
:figment:

Friend of Figment said:
Any tips are appreciated!!! Is Thunder Mountain BBQ worth it? We have reservations to Blue Bayou...couldn't pass on that one just for the atmosphere!
:figment:

I myself have never eaten at Thunder Mountain BBQ, but I've yet to hear one negative thing about it! I've heard the food is delicious:) Blue Bayou, of course. There's nothing like eating and watching boats from Pirates float by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter