WDW/VMK music downloads..

Geek in the Pink

The number 1 must-See Attraction at WDW
i'm looking for a good place to download mp3s from vmk (because i miss the music so much), and also music from WDW, especially the Innoventions plaza loop. i was wondering if anyone here knew where i could get either of the above?

big thanks to dashzap for excellent links to mp3s.. but i am still looking for the innoventions area/plaza loop. anyone know where i can find it for donwload?

Just want to mention that some things like the park loops are actually copywritten material. I think many people are not aware of that so make sure we are only discussing exchanging legal mp3's and media.

I have tons of disney park music, including three versions of the plaza music although Im pretty sure I know which one you are looking for the most. Im actually in the middle of creating a park music site. If you are still looking for it, I am more than happy to give it to you.

I have tons of disney park music, including three versions of the plaza music although Im pretty sure I know which one you are looking for the most. Im actually in the middle of creating a park music site. If you are still looking for it, I am more than happy to give it to you.

let me know when your website is up id love to see it.. will the website have downloads available?

Where do you get the back ground music from? Not like, what sites, but what CD? i have many park CDs and i dont think i have any background stuff...

let me know when your website is up id love to see it.. will the website have downloads available?

Ok, It should be up in a week or so with half of the material ready and yes there are direct downloads from the site.

Where do you get the back ground music from? Not like, what sites, but what CD? i have many park CDs and i dont think i have any background stuff...

I only got a few from my own cd, I got mine mostly from websites that were later taken down after I barely got music. But most all of the rare music was obtained easily back when disney parks had a disney forever sound station throughout parks. You could pay 20 dollars for a Cd of around 18 tracks that could be anything from background music to ride throughs and parades. These werent around long so thats why no one really knows of them and how theyre the reason for the music's release.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter