WDW Water!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told about this group (only good things of course). I'd have to say my favorite will have to be the Seven Seas Lagoon. Just step right out from the Poly and you are there. It is the perfect blend of everything Disney to me :)

Ewwwwww...snake and fish poop....:)

Personally, I perfer the Fish Spit water from Coronado Springs to the Camel Spit from Aladdin's... It has a fresh lime flavor that brings a certain brightness to it....Now for added flavor, you could scoop the water below the fish, in the kiddie pool....
My favorite water, by far, is the Leap-Frog Fountains....you have to work a little to get a good swig, but it makes it oh so much better when you finally land a faceful.......

:earsboy:

Jasmine...some time ago there was a hsitoric merger...the WDWWDA and the WDWWDS joined forces to become the largest WDW water appreciation group in the world today!!!

Either name is correct...but WDWWDA is the "official" name....

And I must put a vote in for the Jungle Cruise...a slightly smoky flavor...but full of rich goodness...

And let's not forget the "Lost Holy Grail" for WDWWDA members...the legendary 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Lagoon! Hopefully someday..that area will open up again and WDWWDA members will indulge to their heart's content....

I just love to tell people that, as a child visiting my grandmother in Zephyrhills, I used to swim in the spring on the outskirts of town. The same spring that they now bottle and sell for $$$ a bottle at WDW. :)

I hate to give away such a tightly held secret, but the water in the kiddie pool at Wilderness Lodge.....UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE!! Of course, it's rather inconsistent in its taste, but on a 95 degree day after the kids have been in there for 6 hours....magnifique!

For a more carbonated, elegant choice, the geyser a few feet away cannot be beat. But you can only catch it every 1/2 hour, and you ALWAYS end up in somebody's photo album.

Oh come on you guys! Nothing compares to that at the Jungle Cruise. Where else could you say you tasted the backside of water.:)

:earsboy:
You know....I was hoping to keep that a tightly held secret...but DeeCee is right...the backside of water is much more refreshing than the frontside :) The backside of water tastes like a fine French bubbly...mmmm. The frontside of water is more like a lower priced (but still good) California white wine....

I prefer the geyser at Wilderness Lodge. It has a really woodsy, mountainous taste!:D

I have two favorites. The first is the water from the El Rio del tiempo in WS Mexico. It has a spicy flavor!

My second is definitely from the kiddie pool at CSR. The yellow tinge reminds me of Gatorade.

Holly

I had completely forgotten about that, DeeCee! You're right, the back side of water is such a unique thing it's really special to get a taste.

If I'm eating cheese with it, I also like the smoky flavor of the water found in the burnt village in Pirates of the Carribean. For a cool refresher, the water in Maelstrom is very chilly. I also agree with Leota about the leap-frog fountains or "jumping" water -- very well aerated with a touch of fantasy. Not quite carbonated, though. If you want carbonated, you need to get it from the backwards-waterfall outside the Imagination Pavilion in Future World. That water is so well carbonated that it is so light it floats UP!

Frankly I like the Fountain of Nations in Epcot. When they 1st opened it they had water from 7 nations poured into it. You can get a good taste of waters from around the world. It seems to be a aquired taste, though, more sophisticated.

The back lot tour offers some nice favors.

The special effects tank is a nice change of pace mixing stale water and salty guest sweat.

Catastrophy canyon offers a hint of of refined oil rinsed over hand panted fiberglass "rock" and a delicate burnt natural gas after taste. Sit on the left and hold out a frosty mug.

I prefer the fountains at Downtown Disney. Since I am used to traditional drinking fountains, it took me a little while to get used to lying on my stomach with my mouth open waiting(and all those darn kids that kept trying to knock me out of line!). However, it was so worth the wait - very refreshing.

DeeCee, you brought up an excellent point... the backside of water is never to be missed :D

OK waters of the world experts - I'm in need of some cold-healing waters.....which would you suggest for a remedy?......

Leota, when I am in the need of taking the healing waters I prefer the warm water of the GF Spa hydrotherapy. All those aromatherapy additives, shaken, not stirred, works miracles:jester:

I know that you say that you are looking for cold healing waters ... The World Showcase Lagoon water, from the bridge between the UK and France, still remains my favorite. If you scroll back to page 1 you can find my descrpition of this exceptional water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter