• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WDWfan's Animation Shop -Read-

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
NEWEYO.gif

Okay well, a few days ago I was playing around with things, and discovered I could animate things! I can make it any text, picture place thing, etc.

Okay to request a animated thing, just fill out these questions

Background:Yes/No/Keywords?(ie:sunset,dog,singing,etc.)
Text:Yes/No/Words?
Slides:Yes/No/How many?
What would you like on your slides?
Any other information or questions?

hiya :wave:
really excited about this :yay:
anyway:

this stretching portrait stretching:
tightropele2.gif

i hope it isnt too hard...
thankies in advance!
also start off before where her dress ends, when the portrait is in a square

Master Gracy said:
hiya :wave:
really excited about this :yay:
anyway:

this stretching portrait stretching:
tightropele2.gif

i hope it isnt too hard...
thankies in advance!
also start off before where her dress ends, when the portrait is in a square

What exactly do you want me to do with the picture?, if animate it, how do you want it animated?

gosh, i have some ideas, but i have no idea what's possible to do or not................

she wants you to start just showing the women and let it keep on stretching till it show the crocodile

If I posted 2 pictures of my VMK waving, you wouldn't be able to animate it to make it move would you? like ill take 2 screenies and also you know how CL_CapeCad's signature has that pirate ship, would you be able to make a glitter in pink saying "Talentless" with a tiara on one side and MAYBE a castle on the other? lol thanks! :love: :love:

she wants you to start just showing the women and let it keep on stretching till it show the crocodile
he!!!
never mind that then, it is kind of difficlut and strange...
can you do this?

this pic of the haunted mansion bride with her heart beating red and the candle flickering?
is that better? if its not possiblle then never mind, its fine
05ew5.jpg

Master Gracy said:
he!!!
never mind that then, it is kind of difficlut and strange...
can you do this?

this pic of the haunted mansion bride with her heart beating red and the candle flickering?
is that better? if its not possiblle then never mind, its fine
05ew5.jpg

Okays but I did the other one, right here
NEWYOYOYO.gif

I was confused on that one but I tried my best. I'll work on the next one asap

Talentless said:
If I posted 2 pictures of my VMK waving, you wouldn't be able to animate it to make it move would you? like ill take 2 screenies and also you know how CL_CapeCad's signature has that pirate ship, would you be able to make a glitter in pink saying "Talentless" with a tiara on one side and MAYBE a castle on the other? lol thanks! :love: :love:

Sure I could try, just PM me the pictures

aww wdwfan you are the best :badpc:
i dont know how to make animations, any tips??
yay for you!

Master Gracy said:
aww wdwfan you are the best :badpc:
i dont know how to make animations, any tips??
yay for you!

Awww,, no problem :)

Well, I actually use paint shop pro, but if I am correct you can use this http://www11.blibs.com/animation-factory/ but it won't give any really cool effect's I am working on yours right now, with the person, it's going to look really cool :)

Would you PLEASE be able to save the pictures out of my signature? the 2 waving ones, please tell me once youve done so as i'm able to get rid of them. ty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter