WDWfan's Signature/Buddy/Costume Icon Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
I used to have an old thread like this which I found but didn't want to bump it up because of it being deleted because it's so old. I have a lot of free time and would like to start making signatures again. Please when you feel out the applications use correct grammer. Thanks! I really will try to make them :)

I have made some signatures but, really have no use for making them if I can only make them for me. So I am opening it up to everyone. If you want anything just post here. I can make them asap. Just tell me a few things

1.Is this for your signature or an Buddy Icon?:

2.Backround your interested in?:

3.Border Color?:

4.Do you want a disney character in your icon/signature, if yes please state which character:

5. Do you want your VMK character in it?:

6: IF you are having a VMK character in it, do you have a picture of your character(If yes please post it):

7: Any Words or saying?:

8: If you are doing any words or sayings what color do you want them?

9:Can you not for some reason get a VMK photo of yourself if you wanted it in your picture? If so please tell me where I can meet you to take a picture of you.

10. Any add on's you want? (Ex, hair color clothest etc.):

Please remember at the bottom when I post the final result, I will have an attached Made By WDWfan36. If you have any requests pm her.

I ask you please keep that with your signature but only if your getting it for your signature.

Anyways, Please Post your requests and I will get them for you ASAP

Here is an example of my work! :)

BluelipsSignature1.jpg

Sorry this is driving me crazy- it's spelt grammar.
Fighting grammar nazis one word at a time- it's milkabum!

milkabum said:
Sorry this is driving me crazy- it's spelt grammar.
Fighting grammar nazis one word at a time- it's milkabum!

You made a whole post to correct me on my grammar? Wow,,, That wasn't what your really suppose to be posting here about. I will and can correct my own grammar thank you very much.

WDWfan36 said:
You made a whole post to correct me on my grammar? Wow,,, That wasn't what your really suppose to be posting here about. I will and can correct my own grammar thank you very much.

Nah, she made a post to correct ONE LITTLE LETTER in a word in your post. Sheesh! :sad2:

OT: Love the pawprint in your sig. :)

ShadowKittyKat said:
Nah, she made a post to correct ONE LITTLE LETTER in a word in your post. Sheesh! :sad2:

OT: Love the pawprint in your sig. :)

I know this is Ot but I know what you mean by that, and thanks, I think the pawprint is cool too but still I mean I understand that you ShadowKittyKat, do the big posts that have lots of words no one can understand but one word, Gosh. Thanks for agreeing with me though (Yes I probably did just spell a few words wrong but at least I'm not saying 'i dontknwo ehat you rppl r talkd8ng ayhbout i so dkie pijjjza, try to figure out that one Shadow lol)

WDWfan36 said:
i dontknwo ehat you rppl r talkd8ng ayhbout i so dkie pijjjza

"I don't know what you people are talking about, I so like pizza..." LOL

ShadowKittyKat said:
"I don't know what you people are talking about, I so like pizza..." LOL

OMG you amaze me, I couldn't figure out it myself and I was the one who wrote it lol

ShadowKittyCat is the grammar master! Along with milkabum. Well, bet you can't figure this out: laespe vgei em Rton KVM!

WDWfan if you aren't going to say anything nice about me don't say it.

ShadowKittyKat said:
"Please give me Tron, VMK!"

Or:

"Please release Tron items/rooms/costumes, VMK!"
LOL Your too good! The first was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter