• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We are at Beach Club Villas and the beds are...

luv disney

Mouseketeer
AWESOME!!! There are NEW mattresses on BOTH the queen bed and hide-a-bed.We were here last year and the beds were very uncomfortable! WOW what a difference,everyone is sleeping so good.
Our friends who are down the hall in a studio as well said their beds are VERY comfortable too.By the way, the weather has been great mid 80s! Very warm at night no jackets needed.:goodvibes

I'm thrilled to hear about the new mattresses! Hope you have a great/magical trip.

Thank you for reporting on the beds...we are going later this year and I was beginning to get worried since I have had some back problems. I like that the DIS answers my questions before I even ask!

Hooray,
I'm due there later this year (November). Glad to hear you're enjoying your stay.
E

We just got back from BCV, and. I agree....the bed and sofa bed were fantastic!! If anything, the matress on the sofa bed were better than the bed!

I'm so glad to hear that! We will be there in June with my brother's family and I was really worried they would be uncomfortable!!

Thanks for posting!:thumbsup2

:cool1:

We'll be there for a week in September and I was concerned about the beds. Thanks for the post!

We'll be there in 10 days and I am soooo glad to hear this - esp about the pull-out. Thanks!!

Great!!!

We will be there in 20 days and are looking forward to warm water and comfortable beds. Oh yeah, and the parks, food, nightlife, fireworks, SAB, gelatto, Beaches and Cream, a kitchen sink........:banana:

Glad to hear the bed and sofa sleeper are comfortable in the studios. We will be at BCV for the first time in June :cool1: and DD will be sleeping on the sofa bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter