We are back :( Nov 30-Dec 5th findings

TISHLOVESDISNEY

It all started with a duck.
Party of 7, as seen in my signature. We stayed off site, but had a throwaway ressie.
So, basically we found RD to be fabulous! Especially at MK 8am!!
We walked behind the CMs to Adventureland Sunday Nov 30th, first boat at JC. Pirates was down, so we moved on to BTMR, DS2 was measured and hit the mark! :cool1:
Splash was down too, went back to Pirates since it was up and running.(Lines Apps are a marvelous thing!)
When we rode Splash with Fps on Dec 2nd, it broke down as we passed the riverboat at the end. We had to be let off the boats, and received FPs for the inconvenience. :goodvibes

FP worked fine for us, it was nice to be able to move some things around, or change rides if we hit it with no wait without FP.
I scheduled ours after I had a Tp figured and fit FPs in the tour. With the 8am change a week b4 we left, I changed a few things.
We were able to ride Pirates, BTMR, SDMT, and Space more than once between our 2 days.(SDMT we had FPs for both days.)
Of course EPcot was wasted, we just used FP for TT, we walked on to Nemo, and didn't have any interest in anything else.

CMs-the first 2 days, we encountered some GRUMPY CMs. But we also had some great experiences so it washed. ;)

Crowds-"felt" crowded by noon, even tho we had most of our stuff done. I will say this- A "2" at MK is an entirely different thing compared to a 2 at Universal/IOA! ::yes::
We did IOA and Universal in 1 day and the longest line was for Gringotts, 15 minutes. Everything else was less than 5 minutes. Now that is my idea of touring! :)

I think the longest we waited at a Disney park was Friday, AK, FP for Safari. I think we waited over 10 minutes. Everything else was painless!

Food-I will just touch on this quickly. We did the following:
11/30 12:25 late BF at CM-Characters and CMs were great! Food was fine, nothing to complain about. (Aside from the hefty price, but knew that going in ;) )
12/1 11:15 lunch H&V Some of my crew voted their favorite buffet. Character interactions okay, Sophia and Doc were in and out, but that was okay bcuz DS2 was not sure about them! He loves the animal characters, but the ones with faces freaked him out a bit. Jake did a great job of warming him up.
12/2 1:20 CP, Pooh never made it to us, but the rest were fine. Food was okay. Timing was perfect since it started raining as we were seated. :thumbsup2
We did BOG FP for 10:30 and preordered cupcakes/milks. It was a fine experience but the cupcakes at Starring Rolls were the winner! :lovestruc

12/4 Biergarten 12:25 LONG lines for the buffet-crazy! Food was fine. CMs great.

12/5 11:40 TH. Characters/CMs great food great.

It was a great trip with great weather, and I am struggling with sadness now after a year of planning, it is over. :( Hoping I get to plan another trip in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter