We. Are. CHUNKY! DISBoards Epic Girls Trip May 2019 THE END! Epilogue: Dream Cruise, Club 33 and a new TR!

I think you did a fabulous job getting those ears in that pic! At first I thought you had ears on!

Love the dapper looks! This brunch Sounds really good!

I have always wanted to check out a dapper day! Were most people dressed up?

Have you been on it since they re-did the ride? It's a lot smoother now.
RRR though, ugh I don't even find it remotely fun.

I'm not sure. I rode it last in 2015 but I don't know if that was before or after the rehab. I loved the Hulk coaster in 2012 but in 2015 I came off feeling beat up and with a headache.

Yeah that is weird, do you like the orange swirl though?

Not really. For me it's got to be chocolate or I'm not going to waste the calories. When my party is getting dole whips, I'm usually around the corner getting a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich.

Day 2: It's Epcot Dapper Day!

We took a lovely ride over to Disney Springs (it was a gorgeous day so far!). We got off and started walking towards the restaurant. A lovely lady approached me and said she reads my trip reports!! A nice surprise DISmeet! Her name is Letia (ok I am probably butchering the spelling) but it sounds like "Le-Tee-Yah" so if you are her, thank you so much for saying hi!!

kLICMs5aw6FKiBkehaXwbCG2ZmvJBM3x-2hUR9Lp0f90Q0UsmLPV3zEDO075nK-PCV2oHupDmrkoKLdlSD3rR2lvanWZ745KnwPTTfabsgRCQ08ghT1OWLdnaJzcUq_p6n-CxpHiGrAwOMfMdCz8UX9-F7xYatiyt1fcW7MgxBrmq34x3bm6ArG73Tc3i9_fUdZw17HdGgR3vSKYw9qtdZ4__wYRmSUYTm7Q0L0D8Gvn5NMSwn66pK2pRhM4_G6pKGfzGhPW9AIGA2i4_6p6CBFY_khO1AmqCr7E8sjaQ-KmCOlNG4VeveXq5L6dO5mphSuvDraaOMYjujWucnaPTyreGAns_2HCjzIed06mtPYNV8x9enq4bXZgE_LlD1KaSW7Nr_VaJqMEQvtoqKcPGUnkmuLDQ5gGChI8lROlW8V7pVWZkbYxi9yy2AkHH16MEqIsS-18ddF1_OBNYAeWcb-m3pTaJZCahwxwHwGXcBu8YiI2jZ0vUdoHzKKhD4yjEfDafZGtajclmS3PcwjD8Ah6st5nwHu9loPy4yDGpCHNL_aoxIPYDo27IcKMXwqLUpPvRyUtYfgWS1l7tq9ZoASR6jiQCbKgMUhu0hDkpDX1-9uZjVdXVGwuc9bVwr6J-cXK4HN78ppJzMjJKGThtBdUIS3i0Lgm=w800-h600-no

Hi, it's Lettia - you didn't butcher at all! It was great to meet you and I'm following along on the rest of your trip- seems like you had an amazing time!

I hadn't been following your TRs, so you didn't know this, but ever since I've moved here, my work doesn't allow external access to a lot of things and since I've been spending a lot if time making the most of my AP, my dis time has been seriously reduced and mostly on phone. That's why you won't see me multiquote much ..really hard to do on phone.

So all that to say, yes I've missed a lot and/or behind on the dis.

Gotcha! No worries, all of us wish we get more DIS time!

I love your outfits for Dapper Day. They are such a good example of how it doesn't have to be terribly complicated and can look great. I wish we had dressed up last year at Disneyland for it, but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe next time. That food at Wine Bar George looks amazing.

Thank you! Yeah I definitely wanted it to be something I could re-use again. Although for the next Dapper Day I really want to get one of those poofy dresses I saw everyone wear.

Love this pictture and also the one with you holding the sippy cup

Thank you! We had so much fun!

I expect them to pack themselves and hang themselves up or place themselves in drawers.

And wash themselves right?

hmmm... maybe... but I doubt it. I don't put my photos out there that much too and I think you're far more popular.

I think most people would know who you are...you are all over the boards! :laughing:

You aren't familiar with the story of POTC and George the ghost?

Trust me... do not ask about him there. It was an... unnerving experience, to say the least.

Hmm , no.

:worship:

Dang.... I'm impressed.

Well I've yet to see it in action...

You're a pushover, Su-Lynn.... trust me, Disney can afford to pay you! LOL!

That is true. They should pay me for writing TRs!! 🤣

LOVE me some Dapper Day!

I loved it! It was a lot of fun to dress up. I think Fall Dapper Day is a good contender for another Epic Girls Trip in the future!

How stinkin' adorable!

Thank you!

Well... yeah!! But, it's on my list too and I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up there in Sept.

Yum it's so good!

Bummer! I tried the wine slushie just served in the cup and it was really yum!!

Me too, the wine slushie is delicious but the other stuff is gross.

I LOVE Kari's dress too! HI GIRLS!

Hi Liesa!

I think you did a fabulous job getting those ears in that pic! At first I thought you had ears on!

Haha, I'm sure I'm not the first one who has done that, they are the perfect shape for ears!

Love the dapper looks! This brunch Sounds really good!

I have always wanted to check out a dapper day! Were most people dressed up?

Yup, there were plenty of people dressed up, and they looked amazing. It looked like they put a lot of thought into their outfits/hair/makeup.

Geez already on page 10. I'll have to come back to read!

Hi Alison! Great to see you here!
I'm getting really excited aout DLR in Sept! I'll be there Starting Sept 8th and staying until the 11th I think.

I'm not sure. I rode it last in 2015 but I don't know if that was before or after the rehab. I loved the Hulk coaster in 2012 but in 2015 I came off feeling beat up and with a headache.

Interesting. I'll have to see when it was re-done. I think it may be recently.

Not really. For me it's got to be chocolate or I'm not going to waste the calories. When my party is getting dole whips, I'm usually around the corner getting a Mickey Ice Cream sandwich.

Ah ok, gotcha! 😉

Hi, it's Lettia - you didn't butcher at all! It was great to meet you and I'm following along on the rest of your trip- seems like you had an amazing time!

Hi Lettia!! Wow I am amazed that I almost got the spelling of your name right! :)
Thank you so much for stopping to say hi! I hope you had a great trip!:flower1:

And wash themselves right?
This goes without saying.
I think most people would know who you are...you are all over the boards! :laughing:
I've never thought of myself that way. I'm mostly just on the TR page these days and only on the few that I follow.
Hmm , no.

George is supposedly the ghost of a worker who died working on POTC. If you say his name, something might happen.

Well... when I was there with the family, I jokingly asked a CM how George was. He didn't know what I was talking about at first. I mentioned the ghost and he went "Oh, yeah. Right."

Well... we got in our boat and started down the ride. Almost immediately, the ride came to an extremely abrupt halt and then it felt like we'd been rammed from behind by a truck. Everyone was thrown forward and back and a few people screamed. People all over the boat were saying "What was that?" "Is that supposed to happen?"
I've never mentioned his name again.

That is true. They should pay me for writing TRs!! 🤣

I've actually thought of doing just that someday...

I loved it! It was a lot of fun to dress up. I think Fall Dapper Day is a good contender for another Epic Girls Trip in the future!

YES! But I think the plan to stick with Fall, 2021 is a good one.

Me too, the wine slushie is delicious but the other stuff is gross.

I'm glad I didn't spend the money comparing, then.

George is supposedly the ghost of a worker who died working on POTC. If you say his name, something might happen.

Well... when I was there with the family, I jokingly asked a CM how George was. He didn't know what I was talking about at first. I mentioned the ghost and he went "Oh, yeah. Right."

GEORGE!!! I need to say good night to him again!

Hi Alison! Great to see you here!
I'm getting really excited aout DLR in Sept! I'll be there Starting Sept 8th and staying until the 11th I think.

OK Awesome! Is it just you or will Steve be with you? I'll send you a message! You're the last of my out of town friends whom I need to set dates with so nice to know this!

OK finally caught up here, now I only have four more TRs that I committed to in the last week where I popped in and promised to come back and read! :laughing:

I want a Chunky name! :snooty: 😂 😂

That Hyatt hotel room is awesome. I'll have to remember that chain. We're more Hilton types of people, but good to know of another place that has kitchenettes. Smart of you to bring Cup Noodles. We bring the individual packs of Costco Trail Mix with us. I need protein or I have a problem.

That event at Universal sounds fun, too bad the food at the leaky cauldron wasn't good. Now I want bangers and mash! :laughing: I make a pretty good version, but I need to get the bangers. My Costco had some, but I ate them all and now they don't have them anymore. :sad2: I can't ride Forbidden Journey either, but I'm thinking of trying it at Universal out here, at least if it makes me ill there is just a car ride home and I haven't ruined a plane trip and a hotel stay.

Your Dapper Day outfits are really cute. I have yet to make it to one of those and i live so close!

That Wine Bar George sounds interesting. I'm trying not to make too many plans for my Fall trip because the Disney part is so short, but I'm gonna put that on the list for a future trip.

I've never thought of myself that way. I'm mostly just on the TR page these days and only on the few that I follow.

I'm only on the TR page!!
I had someone come up to me on the VIP tour and say I love your Trip Reports!

Well... we got in our boat and started down the ride. Almost immediately, the ride came to an extremely abrupt halt and then it felt like we'd been rammed from behind by a truck. Everyone was thrown forward and back and a few people screamed. People all over the boat were saying "What was that?" "Is that supposed to happen?"
I've never mentioned his name again.

Scary!
What if you're there with a friend named George? You'd never be able to say "Hey George" on PoTC!

I've actually thought of doing just that someday...

Thank you! I accept all types of payment. Paypal, Venmo, Cashier's Check, and Grey Goose slushies. :)

YES! But I think the plan to stick with Fall, 2021 is a good one.

Oh absolutely. I think MNSSHP would be SO. MUCH. FUN.

I'm glad I didn't spend the money comparing, then.

Yes! Saved yourself some bucks!

Paying Su-Lynn?
You could pay me too, if you want.

How about I sub-contract to you?

OK Awesome! Is it just you or will Steve be with you? I'll send you a message! You're the last of my out of town friends whom I need to set dates with so nice to know this!

Yup it will just be me and Steve! It looks like my flight gets in on the night of the 7th and then I'll probably spend 8-11th in the parks, or maybe just 3 days in the parks and then one day I can just relax and go to DTD (So excited to be able to say DTD instead of DS again, LOL).

I want a Chunky name! :snooty: 😂 😂

Oh you and Fran are definitely getting Chunky names! I am thinking about them...probably have to do with something musical or something with pride. If you have something in mind let me know! :)

That Hyatt hotel room is awesome. I'll have to remember that chain. We're more Hilton types of people, but good to know of another place that has kitchenettes. Smart of you to bring Cup Noodles. We bring the individual packs of Costco Trail Mix with us. I need protein or I have a problem.

I do it at Disney a lot too. I've often had cup noodles for breakfast when we're in a rush, or sometimes when we arrive too late at night or get back from a park too late and nothing is open. I'm just hungry a lot!

That event at Universal sounds fun, too bad the food at the leaky cauldron wasn't good. Now I want bangers and mash! :laughing: I make a pretty good version, but I need to get the bangers. My Costco had some, but I ate them all and now they don't have them anymore. :sad2: I can't ride Forbidden Journey either, but I'm thinking of trying it at Universal out here, at least if it makes me ill there is just a car ride home and I haven't ruined a plane trip and a hotel stay.

The food at Universal is definitely not at the same level at Disney. It has so much potential to be good, especially in the Harry Potter lands. The food sounds good but the execution is not what I would expect. It's not horrible, it's just not "Disney" good!

Your Dapper Day outfits are really cute. I have yet to make it to one of those and i live so close!

Thanks! It's definitely a really fun event, but I can see the DLR ones being super crowded!

That Wine Bar George sounds interesting. I'm trying not to make too many plans for my Fall trip because the Disney part is so short, but I'm gonna put that on the list for a future trip.

It was definitely surprisingly delightful meal! The frozen drinks are yummy and the food great!

BTW, keep fall 2021 open for the next Epic Girls Trip! :)

Yup it will just be me and Steve! It looks like my flight gets in on the night of the 7th and then I'll probably spend 8-11th in the parks, or maybe just 3 days in the parks and then one day I can just relax and go to DTD (So excited to be able to say DTD instead of DS again, LOL).

I'll send you a message about this!

Oh you and Fran are definitely getting Chunky names! I am thinking about them...probably have to do with something musical or something with pride. If you have something in mind let me know! :)

I think I'd rather have something musical than pride, that defines me far more than the other. Or food. Food is always good.

I do it at Disney a lot too. I've often had cup noodles for breakfast when we're in a rush, or sometimes when we arrive too late at night or get back from a park too late and nothing is open. I'm just hungry a lot!

Yeah, I could go for the carbs, but Fran usually wants more so we end up eating somewhere all the time.

The food at Universal is definitely not at the same level at Disney. It has so much potential to be good, especially in the Harry Potter lands. The food sounds good but the execution is not what I would expect. It's not horrible, it's just not "Disney" good!

Yeah, that's for sure. Although I did enjoy Emeril's restaurant the few times I've eaten there.

Thanks! It's definitely a really fun event, but I can see the DLR ones being super crowded!

Probably, it's always crowded there now!

It was definitely surprisingly delightful meal! The frozen drinks are yummy and the food great!

Maybe trip after next....

I've already got a trip that includes being there on October 1st in the plans. We have for sometime now! Like for the last 4 years or so. Fran told me to plan on being at MK's 50th on DL's 60th!

I'll send you a message about this!

Yay!

I think I'd rather have something musical than pride, that defines me far more than the other. Or food. Food is always good.

Got it!

Yeah, I could go for the carbs, but Fran usually wants more so we end up eating somewhere all the time.

I usually want to eat somewhere too but sometimes nothing is open so late!

Yeah, that's for sure. Although I did enjoy Emeril's restaurant the few times I've eaten there.

I've always wanted to try the Tchoup Tchoup place!

Probably, it's always crowded there now!

True!

I've already got a trip that includes being there on October 1st in the plans. We have for sometime now! Like for the last 4 years or so. Fran told me to plan on being at MK's 50th on DL's 60th!

That is EXACTLY when we are all going to be there! Everyone wants to be there for MK's 50th. I'm sure it will be super packed, LOL.
So it looks like Epic Trip 2.0 is going to happen then!

Funny...I never call it DS. It will forever be DTD to me. Call me old fashioned or call me stubborn (both are true).

My go tos are beef jerkey and protein bars. Protein bars are a great breakfast option. I would have never considered cup noodles for breakfast...besides, I need my chopsticks for noodles and doing that in a rush...I could poke my eye out. Chopsticks must be related to red rider BB guns.

If friends of girls (or hubbies of girls) are still going to be welcome, hopefully I'll be able to spend more time with y'all.

Funny...I never call it DS. It will forever be DTD to me. Call me old fashioned or call me stubborn (both are true).

It took me a while to get the DS lingo down!

My go tos are beef jerkey and protein bars. Protein bars are a great breakfast option. I would have never considered cup noodles for breakfast...besides, I need my chopsticks for noodles and doing that in a rush...I could poke my eye out. Chopsticks must be related to red rider BB guns.

LOL in Asia people eat noodles and rice for breakfast (actually for almost every meal!) so I'm used to it because I used to spend summers in Singapore and we ate lunch/dinner foods for breakfast too. Or technically can be thought of as breakfast all day, LOL.

If friends of girls (or hubbies of girls) are still going to be welcome, hopefully I'll be able to spend more time with y'all.
Of course!!

Day 2: Dapper Day Sparks Joy!

The title of this chapter is a nod to the other TR I'm writing now: This Sparks Joy!
But when does Disney not spark joy for me? It is my happiest place!

Just wanted to add that that afternoon at Epcot we also met up with Zach @AMusicLifeForMe for the first time! Nice meeting you Zach! It would not be the only time we meet up that week. This photo is from Lesley:

7uHXQ8CzHPqnGgNSqqkmN1Oqcs_0t-M3UFQHtZBD12pbGx_9_HXqQQ1OOOj9koWJmH2TIa92UqjQhlUDe_unt9QBQtOuMuE5sCdFj8k9B6ehD1OHmhKH8U-3YRE0erFxiKAHahyew7BYTlNeJuZb6TIgi7hP9Pt7YD21rlqNjiJ2OLSxDh1-y-30_mqFfGpF9KR_tBBao1m2skVAwDlb0mlcBK91Qy7AQyg6MwMK2mHPaswfvIwKPdivubyTQV6A2eyix9GJniJi8_5JaUIV7i8HZ2VtorTm_c1-omvDPMxxb-mhNGrQgQM7fXqrpgTZg9TQVZFmD_xXNpIvO8uO577SsmdGxMjYo4PPEByZAPNoEQKWOCDxdX1Q20C450KgpLk6C6iHbzbDYaYjGmCF3AQ9SzK_8csmiaos6TMZxJ6O6UDtkWzy7YVTSdCvqRKvMOba6oZBLYWuQyRZdFNTcO0NVaLVBxbka8DhLBCvKxIDuxQO-2kSWSNP4ZJxkmHpQWvBUIR1wc0AYAYdSQ8SNGuUiOkeAhJS0RkhzGUFRb7hujtMVnVMeA3UFefeu1Buyw8S0sueTXylc49fG6jsKWcxBzR3FiWoiz42g-BIV_4m_kU3evMbw8rwPD-WXTLQJEuFJEFks1h0Pfg1ljbmm_xlGwZAaNTW=w908-h680-no

And some additional photopass pictures which I finally downloaded, LOL. The photopass site has improved tremendously but it's still a pain to download pictures especially since you have to unzip each file and I think I missed a few zip files. :rotfl:

n1l8UNcz_FQLNKahvjpN5CEKZdjcSjdyDZnWWm1Iyrc93oAuZ9baZHz1atR4TSNRPhBwmvPVDUUYfx0CYl5Azlloem8qRNEgnQ6-Q1gngeFNlQ488ab1530GqqUlFd0HDPQDNQuPduIQnvFLJSoHiwBcf-Km3Jrq5En36y0ic18JoNy1jCiaXzZ7aiC0xe7lCstrSBXpu77DgWmAC90Vdb65slUcbyWZhNRBho19OhpLN0-dXbaZURMlRGL5lQ4a_TjFLiTRMh9XDzNCsPCdOmkEvJn0f6CfS4XDGGcdqmwiR4NAr-rcTkRomv3wxfMzVcrIcvtDgdFJe7cuTq2xQicms6DLtc8hcQ6IDOzrNOzwIlMVQq9M2VORNoVlQtXQZeMcynVgk7mIaRpmdUFV5x_SRhBmOZeVmRvdNw4gUDzFOfmt5N3MmGZSxXSr0lxzLDo7cHaQqzTFrRuRDrxeIy9cDIL9jMMF5aoQIc-bfW_SXti4ayHJy-AWO6q2HkQlaLaRY1V5QdxRWpts6ys7lYzI2QmFnARGBqJlVW_-lhuNBEFHBrKax4-5U3wXI5ejQlqhz-HMe6-1I442cUuLChasaqyL37F2f_b-PxdRr-rUxmjibq5cydDgIpAwsLpohR4BPL6B2iSz7NDGrdzighssnUyllbDz=w800-h533-no

9E-LhRRHqCXp3PyWse49ioTHeGTPshicJHakugwfLTVhIO4supjjNo0MrrThntghjKvkzj9fm_15ItV5gpGePGRp2HUYBH3d8P9XkOvemgdesoXBqkKnTZvqXpW_F6Ifv4AHN8qgcPGj4IxTA0L1Qj67AD2oLoEwntliTSbJaj6LvJsQ1wfdBfNECgGCQD4W4OnzVNxmM9emn1zH3amfWD4Y8LUhT_fwarTvErgblU2nWmRiAq9uaPzzpJcwgYD2rhqI5Okv8_2hPIusAiNIvX3tuHbGLUU8FejdzYJ2Bm8L9neAjyNIfVisaUI8KNNkYx2lxvjSL71AMCAR0uepuKFZmUmif6J-cLAJlyECj-7cyWCP0pc3q88DxOAmTEUWaR51OLCwIvC6z1GKApFGQpcxWqIBoVpjUDdiIS9IVlwxWIg4IYR7NmREHDJD7rygkaTWkbBMG_dPGZXvHdR5vOza3lgQxXSLecJCFxSJPBcAr-NqSUQFggeM938b2FLLLumpCj9GUaqAB05yQ5Xz4qMsvsQpsFeWfc831bUadRf403WJPKT_5OcYOBEFStulXKZ0KgQQqXQynobvyQGPEmTXAuiBQkimq21uk8d1eExAinIXC49jySd9Hut31QF1HoawLCGl0wAm1s_qLagx1bj-1Pxj8NMB=w800-h533-no

I love these orange bird magic shots!

And I finally found our TT photo! Looks like a put my hair back for the ride so at least I did not get crazy windblown hair.

IKPtV7YPYdcOW2v9GlMYDD_HOddVIYPk9n8R04mZ1LN9eY98q-MPoWuctXbaG-OEogbiJHYPtpX22duutogiBL1SagzL91H3ZoesdtwePpYZA1kWZcsCFfUWXySKWKf8ee0GJkt0iqr5LJo_d3VsuwgKRcyagESPtk0M4gxYtg_D9tjfMqkgTddgf1gxcMOvtVXvHnr2hwVKasoYfsmhUWOsHSbZPR5YBDA_hAMgky86Ian9jyfNvTphFlTlnnzFowe-xkqx0cQBCua9mEA6DdQ_TBFmj7FxxYwz_d7Nyj30EjUc6qevxrArEoNBHwuEqSLsYKX3PxgWnHDjFf9ELBB7Jp6eg5SngxSGmx5a18nF_DFkrrBeY5kyEQT1hakb828Q7W8rb4sPweQJQqpZd4GNjCdtcRfNabA_iflcwZS6ewHIEiPgv5R20VZv3HGV1hRngd2DWu3zMF-zw-31GlAhY6eNnj4fxlTCeUDdB6F8uQ3huj3apeY6kQf1i4fz32pLBC4XtAW9RbF-9XwbSx9RHlxI968CcH6bQvAwRRf3vxP5Bm767fFHefLQngGRGhJu6LONlWa6_BKvKuqw2TOrlLxXKQFjKH7AQnbbytVEOexxchrD1xBESOjwVVTy7pTZMm07dtBq3U7GXf202TS-Sbn2nYDn=w800-h532-no

P504Yz9lvg3EiuNoKwO-JZjQx30c7dYWkcWDNSZlWYj_RZ-UD17uLOEDlo6oD83MecmY83rGuQDUh_AJq9ljXk_l5QiFnwwNjhEtioHKe1ewqs-XbI_4A3tFEJBsrYrqkfATW5tmHKI56dO0AqDSfC8gLcBuB8OHk_zq4A-ok0tX9Rersj98TUI_zHdbTSO6QG2swedwCC39_6qBaYn-3EmSVkNCZCD7glN_a6iDKfbpN6AiMNWOy7rG8LAiSdXvIXGMcjfeq_-3NsQvWAsxBBlntVzcGStxxA21JU1c1jD7lyb1qjFDpG72F9KvQ2NY8FrwYuz24giDp85ZYiwQ44VYAK1qMJqr4SBfrKSv_skePkkI-LaB-fculGnQb_h6dsQ6xXxNyO2uV3OYKi3VFO3Bdwinb3ITFAP_r1XvvEmtJ-JTrkr3Jnet2xN6OzUpUuqAf1wDsSmHyhqedzWDbQd-V1i-RdlwMLWty5HnI43SzSDDKzpd1eNLM0QVmzfoy6dnnkhbhhYkBW6uJOdLJACK6kUz4hD4sw9Apw6Z9DHHRULThrDAmXMhuj7AqC10yqi_5r7uqtcX0Qy9zO8IUUIayHcfIdeqoky1YnnEhRpVDIqnXTJIAk0xeWkj7ckZP8AyRQottqpg4bvqVi3luEivoBEyUTNn=w800-h571-no

So when I last left off, we had met up with Karilynn @Malia78 and went on Nemo. I don't think we did any other ride since we had to walk over to Yachtsman by then, so we spent some time getting more pictures in our Dapper Day finest. I mean, this is the only time I'm wearing such a nice dress and shoes to the park so might as well right?

This shot is for Ariana @Pluto0809 :) :

04N-siyHHuny69yCQ4sjy0wE9fem0NxKAwnilDG4y7auEvo2BEh2AGPXo25rlm_hAhMwwazYfHHV6Nr_171hBHEWLW9cUnxcJwi4dlcULqMNFVIoyycLqeo6qn3c-cmx3pcZ24fTe3vSXM4qwYJfZTD2xDMFRMba1S4axQr4e3OfzSGtoUVYCC3i75lEKH88V1XPiVnFSW0noH5tth9qOWV3E-yhVWXnGxUeLg99cFLjujMvyMMJ6nioKwNoYo4ic4pScQUs5TrPmGtpwdgMHXqxL7bd_Y2pR3LC3gkkeaZJJCN84-O3Al0llNGLuWc_9AlIBcBvsJ1Iy59kex6EiRRP2A0uo5bLH329t6rdsoGmO6Z6gLirX1TGcVzT66GFrJr3PyXtLo2J0MEArwtuKnZy61Sue7mqAgowJhHo3I6-ICa3rEjkjZReAljQB5M4efmctdb08-sUfPMQ288V_xeuM23tVrzeoZIehLa_5_3VNFzIh-d8TnDXvf04CY_bFxTgNUcGmnsJ2MPKMYfrmV8OqSNamPCEGzAkInDW1bkJLcFYOSDXyh8fEEJESvx0lWed5ngkxDXkQbGJwLWTMNCBCPNNZZXcg-3Ny6fyptRf0sdR1dyxNx_331bYkmBDELG3wJhqH6ZqNWXFyEALqgqQRdzqjcG6=w800-h600-no

And here are our Photopass pics:

dy2NOlZDuyrqrkq2LTuezWxOBZe6PiMl1yI3wygTApf5vNeH6eucc7_7v9xDysDU58FL6xFEjrAa5iPSFboZJ4jkIvSCGVjNZ8SSRTdAFwYC_ltQKOp2XbHb1dJQGQleQ9JiaJF3BkT_L1fhcFvpN5PdJ7sOYvAoYWABCHx1bu-ou7Sfx1chzUJyciNGnte_w6zgKbTlNZXaKNjg2sVYrHjU1i9xzMnHACVSoLHD9sUviRfrnlDkgqNQQtCL5WjaICMc73Nnaua4N2dZ1DgbVc0jasC8t5qr1CdriEhmy0G2ypT4GR90UjIhbjKYUUlB80K2BWb94oNJ4cfFknSi3jNKJD0qiPRn8vhryxU2Sk5KxWjO6oHOt8wzambLqwtcBLjA9cE3blBZqbXZvlN_DedK21WVHcErsV48R_x69ksfY2wiwhwCXJQ-Iu04Laknwe_llkcVFPqggRvHKxCL9mRKQe_EZO7eDAbfXw0YeE9vTmfZ4n1s-gWbj1Wfxs35WmfZBBii8K8HA8frg-JOEWMoBSomrX_7fMfS76hxFJdWiBe4viIJOH3E2eApS0DGhfUpZMzDHOgkxMGWoMhpaVpPsnldMIBCd16bJh74hiqIqjT5qhSMyzjhn288b7war6kGWS_vFxGkXYzIeUZSJoH7kuWtjcmC=w800-h533-no

KJmRSa8p-LJJcDaoW47sfjW7Fk5cFbygQH404ZgnE5yGpouCuruUHU1UngTxSDZDOlrJFRl0bWD2TyWKAtWW-jE5KD9Ur_pEyFubviQTnBMkMtnCe6ikGTVa9lFST5guYfMxb-SGbGuX3b_Iwa0_2jXAgehE-7AJ0kc_xdONEmQo3xnZSyptHyRBg-lWX0NHadf5nWTKbL6ApGfsk6moKYveL9NIHpPNiX6tXxj9kcoAAMMr7GeYur3Req5O8cN8EEbbLrYXX_IY7tmkBln2g56CG3zlrcMK7bTGVbwGIuxIlCb1y5BzzhDk5o_PCgPSj_StnrZ48ulRYTOhEv3BSfRcGpgyknYUBqKohXRiuFd3Bp2yG56faayqS_Mlw_nz8szkiAoCvzbSnPKwqJP62_NyVLCzuMsXt-tMMCJ6edrGnwZ3ryO2JKnauupZkMSRdqgUTM5T_WLZVCCfTpt3cANxmnc1Z_U1Ow951KYaCFb07t4km5K4XZrXCLEOxhWKFZB65_jWQxou4oU7gKOutD18GRJ_HXphU6UBcjI0osFXVeo0dUcNA0XHwtZcq8PvMu2Yh2ws17fvmdXjGqu7YS4WIrPivpqHQ_wkM8vCRLk4Hxk9UIvNwyOfDOV3KeOOIceM5dQamahePgXqx2ulM6OTI_8jfvRP=w533-h800-no

qwfUl-NzlVT-aVblA2-l0hRDCIUXJeO8zTiP63Uym_TV0DkNQI1KYwhTjd9so6Zl_ssU_Bsu0inbOs25zGYB_r_eCOaVDBMDrQWEt_MfHk2GxHwUPQd_IXlVVHFXsTPPY_h9QqzqMsJlTUikFaPQyaNqjE8Df78Y-qQRjpUdWaMctQ_PpKLNLkPJVLxEX9nTlYE4FvP30vnAQ7dDjb4XWOsxJgMv-HBYKJiXYZUZaApuoffhqFZEDki5i3_GrNK9DIOVGx0Mn4QxKsWMOmdhLcSeLGCWlzqyRCcSkb5C0JjynnzYNafz8twFzmN9MxRJmwLPEmAnEszHjFzSf2aP5627HLI34O2FCGY9MW4mbZuGbzdTyHFyAvN5iZiNo21XFGy3xBHwWydRTgPFeUpxTm79T-uzhw_UI7XJUAIV2GqrD8DArpfXgoTVyoYW4SMOVfRIlQTwa_OIinu22IXUYvelhKeb-kVYEo97xVtQNCJq95gwYQqDoy1z8tuurbBhIQFm-JkgPkQAVeMAClU5QidTWEVO6oiR8v_rSlc5-rs0AETYmS7anPRJnrDYdapYEIgHeRbTqAI8TMxhI6FIjMyagRUL2ELD879VECEwQMRTL05qY_2ZSeXhNoPcyXG8zIsRAq2mhYUwF2oIs8Ff_gKxfCBYBMcf=w800-h533-no

Ty_2zV3f9yTxRpU5NOdnQv_qY0UTGvHwsMVnFDszgFHye7w0NP1-tQEcPIV_oJveC_uQhviBlhInR5KMP5tKDbYdEqbT3JgS2o6Ygv36UaQjptNtR41ra63NOoO1IzJMB_7qwzUYSiScoWlbh-RWs145s2y0kphAq2fuRKjYA4Ubxr9vJO_X-z4B6g-Fa7AQCwOsGncjG6q4Es0qAib2YDIQrbL-DtPq1d1OXB3tISLuFi2v0UihB6pBPj19Fu7DM0Wm_cceEVWgn7LZNJIDwdmVh4BOMcofoxe72XK3m5u4HJ8iNwTjeIRNOTFI-eQgL_-A3iuDYwo8B1olJ5-6aJkuo1s6Ilc_pmto6nk3WzjC-mPYzSzP11XhRwxU-eipfE5N2W0C4m9e2y7uw70xXhxNJ0q0NZbK_A5vIoZDRzadMuE-tetX4GQaQfn0fMGYULc8A9OIK1ZWj3_MXArGmyiT2JRJsiLYpLxS6Q5sVWQhOhCMAX-zGPc5nOIdi8G5_JLWOl-xtNqnUOyk--bWLh25dtbh51w0BGIfVaZg5pKtmV1lDkrT9lVcWJVUhn9Rv83IgtzyBxay2173AMRF7va1YslArIztSC5p6E3GBjarrBpgO3E6HW5QO99dlnWkVJ5-5JAb7FrikAaeTGOZzDkmeFDtamE6=w800-h533-no

We got on a short line to take one of the more popular pictures in Epcot, with the Mickey and Minnie topiaries. It looks like I have wings on my head,, or some sort of elaborate met gala hairstyle, which is due to the heart shaped bush behind me :rotfl:

P7UivdtrnpU4iquZreTkdddwyfJ3EKk0OknKEkoabWiCjJ38vSzdP0BzXzjeAdGurO8WklXnMDBVDb_5hWS4l8TaFng8J17RfJQYsTLNFOvk_TXSt7hhegP444wC55hZh7i4d77Znb4N4ci0tm0NvRe8wbmJVCrmghL1FGWZsUC0aY3woZnnAarxH0mX9dj1l9mPdScSbrXVi3xNXdlO0DSz_fh9A2ySrE8wxQoN6_sD6FlupMRqW2CwfVF_r4q-IKD5BonXwCGwsEsqGkBQsAy-NhaiChuK900kSpexlCncWDmnL6nFCB6gAGDmcckmthdPctmfAnT99VT3JFiC2_K1j2krRvtm6Kz1EawNB35jxK9jFIsxbEOvo-gdoR7fI95oPvz-Kp9AtfQE3N_WfyJgTzZpnJN0UevtiuhMeGdTwzlU2mmxFPtDsxVzM-QzFXd7UWVwoEUu65N4IEvFQkSWQ1-IV5NyMwjXKLjkUgXIMhWqhPlyiLXTvycKSPyHnKy96FA8LxNdl3rhyY1ggXrmtA78kdBozVOVYlMx2ok4l-UHquV63lYQAAbwZ-v4Z32yOAuhIAZIK7LBcRyDJCbzhDXEpnS1y7hIzNnkInSiXKkLdRyDEE-eh0RmOYEGpzOwWbNepjJg3YfXEolYURBX2aaGQ9c0=w800-h533-no

j0dGVVGmFgE-1z19wDQvgj9pB0IHpnEOvZppApSeSxPcw5zUBZmAnShiPzXriupcf2w2J5Zt6fmq8hdNkKSYdsZgDST5VYi_BeJbk4oqpSkcmntX2T68G6ezMNXBtd3aOD2ofk77KliMfGhEay38B1znfux94GnW0iTVJYtEF2r7TlLSmkkvZQudTUNJ-V9xVddLz7k6ych6oGXpWRTo955eyYWAB8YyZvXIzUTu4Xw6KBkstLDz1BcWo9WItlHZS1AApCZ42_hM8omveAIeOlxYA2UFsw4Es6ZZ-nkkI5OX_k6sHME95e-hJgTrkOBxVWEEh9-IHOoBobJDz5Lcf6J2fJbGJn3RpOoSfq_0yQT32oPuqQ0ljdup8FnPp5ZvDFUzmds1kEQegKNtY1wY62XlyqKHpVZcE7VqNRZKTgQYIrr17feYeEUsgDmmzvkWqChk7eZUbqa2wmpJ8w6TjFV70IezSMwj9SC4Nx5DDnNtKPDeK0Rke-YABcYMTf06KkVz7GU7clXtqrdm7h2vLdQ9qeKHfaicXl-_iN8-L4PUcQOni785Vz9UM_ND71tyt4Ww442_L9GX3ThppXZSTsr7YQLfFySiAvvyW4zjIOWY_cEcu4yIK5cnGCghMGPO5Yl0svHlg91boKuATrPA5zifiT2acUQZ=w800-h600-no

We walked towards International Gateway to exit the park and captured these at UK:

e2GJWFbYyBAw2EBaljcZmsyrYE6EyEfoGPs9hiDxmeR5YAe6Ur8NKl8kt-GCG0fZ_4MLdVa7JyVRTfh4ENZk_ayMLhLhLSHbPoXjq7XmQmX0CfwcjYf9bW0MFCg10BJABmigmGvlp8IbCMDT7exahIEF0yUDpcNArfauYb0AbDcvmCcfWMDnujYroX1B9mSa5a3xnUMQc1jFblOPY1GjeYIe9QCuztunsfLGj7005JUYu6vRf1TYVKslfjQxe82LWNqYhLyaf_RcZo9Hf0Gw7HIQ2CKqJLx-OnN4r61rrfx9hEx27GbvphS60YTteSJgzijsk4TXOThWnMFWjQIQ6eVOEujE-3jTvRyxNblatZ5evhlNPW3OA4Pt1JNCSzCnMo74oqceDovwFQDX8jprYhmudD4ih6kx-zUyJb75UrsNglFH2wGb7nP33-P84zEnTVk0OiK_kjIeSMu5yKKk4ZfIPlulDtTPKNAptld0Xu-1JsUUbggTQQCjeWkEHiaFn_RkJEJl11Ymd8BHlRV3bEdFra1nK7EZaD4WhnkvQ3J88M_D9iULrV0i6yDk1uHqWTAWT2W0wLQPoIH-LSsjO36ehx_AzJSvOmib5x3GsLJ_JdOkJG9B_mvvP4NK_OImI_nNIxr7m6IR_EQ5vI97HsRu2bji3DLZ=w600-h800-no

And this one, which totally sums up the vibe of that day: Joy!
Look at those girls posing behind us who look like they are having just as much fun as we are!

Zl9qyiwF0ohZeD1sCREAyuu5NDWAReT5Dlh9wGtRFFPfmdzMeDCElj4U-CjhzNdGK6ecl8yVB8oVtwcp-XRtNPEtHmpXUp98w5vWPN6sheUoircnBVDV5vZq_6UCqZ-GD8pvAilI7HbQysIzFfkjIUkQzPVeSMiCEkUXtWTfibBAabTuaOkowxqFx49-duTf1ua0tI-KYS1IC0nkg6cf79u6QUuytQdavWIfrgUfNE3drjiXZmz0W4qPIXyti4NOFQ2jIcGaXNx2amaUBXwgVxwFf-FrlsuHyn5jSty0Rb9ReqhJ3cNiepcu_x0uRUXazz31TUNiR0kaZkRMRfeziNkHfAE0qFStm3mv4JsTH1LtNLzvsn2bGXAfAraJYJZR6JHduNC2IAV5wdou9Hh8iYLyP0AkJFbXi8QAgywCBBxIefPP064Eauq1bIlmAcyYiWnaA7pWJSZYjEyMVmHa18BnZdHK3LtdNHtAd-GqITLwuv-gGtCEAAsMjVfiWstp2Ts2ytwrmtfeHSTwKXtSSqz8_6se8dORrW2lHMsyMSAoVdlSryyX6qB6DGhJhypE0yYX14kTB-DZmzqlIRZFZ7fv0pV7IRCe2KuErx6oY-GtUrTp6-R_VDd7GUyfABXDMoKh64dEYu9ve1YgjDIrdJET-92Pt8Im=w800-h600-no

It's such a cute picture. I have to credit Steve with the picture since he has improved over the years, because usually he'd take a picture of me and I'd automatically gain 10 lbs. So maybe 80% of his pictures are usually deleted instantly, but this time I maybe kept 80% of the pictures he took, LOL.

As we made our exit I made Steve stand next to the International Gateway sign to basically show everyone our meeting point for our Epic Eat and Drink around Epcot on May the 4th at 2pm.

nqP5doLxOo7zr4ZFLOc3gmJ8Q2wcDTc9vTk_prtNLtY1gTa5hLX0MOshQ4duqKfsWkf8UuN4zvtvSaNujn-X0_6h3s8xSdL55kUpn-MYEX5mWrs9z2FXzbrO4K5pTfEgIZzVq7gSAziOmMpEilJY-e8TKi8P2hIo9Na70NYfQ17x1BJSL1XZEuGIpjEfstWjfB9qOBODzNWw6Dmr9HM0mGsfpll2dsQzSG1rSia7t90t6aelRog1cL5ybpQ1SvC2Bz6Xa6YaNFhhv4iIZgWQTEUQikVwt72QXFklX9Ac1liWje3rc3MuQUybCZHrtlMTJEfG6xPr4VTWC0gez_943baWkxHvtV_-sDRWJCe5Ce4tHVW9vkIKjcSf5nbkwGsVCkm7uImdqXqA8WezTrA2cKjvAWMlplmfk2nKoptgEeET2F7BrHDsDCjudpIzqOiZL3zK6_IWj0ATBeEoWEkXWkvWjfPcbRw1gyn-D9xSqIfjrT1zjO5WirJSO66A5RJda4Au182ahVc_go7hcl1pPDL10Eq6yfYqwYa5focAIT-C-R-91KLY7uTClYZ5dXqL-JjDVtCUVlT82tJxIUjkQPyQXsRLbo_zlmVM5PgPu3JCbyC328vStSVSYluofNqWJ9O7UqUaTAIFp2QTVSim5ObCYFgOe6qm=w600-h800-no

"Dapper Steve showing the meeting point on May the 4th 2pm. See the sign? Stand here"

I sent it to our Facebook group of epic ladies and of course the first comments were if Steve was going to do this on that day and if he'd be Dapper Steve and if he would wear the bow tie. And I'm thinking to myself if Steve wore only the bow tie, I don't think anyone would be my friend anymore :rotfl: and also we'd be banned from Disney and that wouldn't be good. At least wait until after we get to visit Galaxy's Edge.

We had a leisurely stroll to Yachtsmans Stakhouse. It was Karilynn's first time there, and I was excited to share one of our favorite restaurants. She also got to meet our favorite server, David!

olCuG-DzXu8pMBR3-V86V9RKVEQc4Pv7QMtlSKwwTmT0Y2uHv8DwysEV5aaLdRVqE7c3NeGlu2mJkDGe7L_S8w-j4PZGyOWCfi1b9_kz1iHhnIBzlT-lqnwfZfyQ9zU9QQlEm-JJv5UDzKX-B6liBn_G-FsjzYOK_cdgPJswplJmIxWRor4gyofYu8upMu_44GN-CKGVa1oQeYWICsP5-vltpIE0tO-jGVY32EY3TMgKLaBlVNLByG5jsgOMXe1GoM3yy_X-Hs7siBeEaiQJI6aF34iQ7CnhTQJ8IxWwYzX9awK7tb1WBuu3bEKKYNpi8MTVpaqQA9f1kQjtepyVIhAXQHb4FzC83nCJGKlCFdU1-Yc37vpLpy6ojbm59LmlybGcY-fC7FX16By7eoT037g_GQU1h2-lGnHgRK9-4Gaog7SDDD4eDonlG2ER9e2Rd3Ggw-kugAs9QB-6eYvdtnkZhunmq92lSQgHeIz9bctx-UrBDYHjX-8qkAiRutzvhGetu_1QH52vMYfV5uucaTCQpZUc9cIthlhYF5iyLUGG44bzMYtHt7h6f74WLiwHnMklxNymju5bSkJF_NX3ZIxdUdHePQIZ7zCAY2ck1wYE4HPLPNrnzw-HOQNP3MxvTYWyHSTuSjIJ9dFAUAsGHn2TG8g-xTzc=w600-h800-no

Here is David. He is so nice and we always try and make a meal at Yachtsman. I'm glad we extended our trip since our original plans did not have time for us to dine at Yachtsman. If you ever dine at Yachtmans and see David tell him Su-Lynn says hi!! (He tends to work only from Thursdays-Mondays). Who knows maybe he'll give you a treat. :)

Hh7dtXphlbCJAA7asINnDcwAN2sgP605W0OatGz7I_NCSJPqRvtvxFFtRqAedtqsFI7Z15QknAVG99SD-mx_Hi5tnGLO_WtHtICL5P7hgp4EflcLJPHKD8ZfQunl7qx_fscsgpRMM1NUXFGRoHrVSeV_ITmOr9h2wLDqw5qN_wv2fQbOExS__YwE_yNf_c-BhxwXZAR5bLMB8dzwlMGEghhJBKNhxxIKeiAWCMR-xiUHmUb0A9xPkAuaVVhlv_7S127tYnOz-XoiSNigUoCGM6NC9vMQik_MnKqm4nmgbqUH4J04FEX2jJ39VWRh1tyG51AkTYOYSN1B0RbmcGOMG9bbCKKYJ8lQP13oRWtRx4hPC_2hyA6Vp3sUKYf__iKZYUffr1x8ufsLlKbCKqyOvc3R0QXK_q4PYJwAUg1Q7G42cDT5CxTt9jocXY7dzSV2tmbtFbAbVOamqLBEHJ4dsb4XUEreF0Y9uQVoygl-xoBew2vOOFp1DYykTYrvIXacumpGMuxjKA81vb64Qn3GT1kcnt6ga_IYoSkhaU2segXc4jsg8ObbWVi1kwwosyzIf5XQHSNSaQdVvibY-rwt1sRi-02K3uCVYrFsZgo_i40fvw4fDbzn4PKsmqQcfsBoyoQFvDubqDEdP0vH7vmWVkYmdJzziwz3=w600-h800-no

sKtWaugZ8eVm1mDcEa-crkNGlkiIHm9rNT_Oagqu-18cnkTpIDym3RAdwcWrDdrznXpY1C0tDPMe8sRvsL0BxKIw4CrUDpP39Cuyh4iH4WIr1S7Hw_26LcMSR5T8lzZhH3dz97gZLS0awua1KHHq4TpL7lEceX70IFTRSd72MPw9iv2WiELdlM0ivP2slr2IhMm6NfMvZRTVLJTg0LeYPCmj_w3y4UaH2Qx4L8I26dVLZz6DQ5-NfFBymMGPaZ-fqSgapkIxZmkEoL7p9LxnwnJoDDcpfDgZfkwSQZz1ySRr1sJ738r9o0tVA_XW1ocll9ELlQRAXIh-MbaozOIeayITdhk58mkLii52VNphUPF-6X0yrtzDDmohGwma5jpjcdV5nM6n-g23JnoDZGEzItiD5ChatLxYCO4gd_4iUv0L9U9ULDQ1hIV1bV5O03NUJodizLlGJ2AXFLb47RgGE8z3RX4yAdACi-madElTDOKhEvUU2vZBMOpe2sd1H7M3-kU0IZK8Ndw9scci55ool7j4pW0Im8g40schztoc_CuokkguegOYCHuCLLk6ruZrk9I2iiRnZ00vISjA1GXXJV13nsUF5p6bG8GdoCjqfzVNMBY-S91j-NfIvt2FKi3p70hX3TAw--e_lZXs5aFJUJc6kw5a3Efd=w600-h800-no

We started with these lovely appetizers: a wedge salad and the cheese platter. They were both really good.

ICY3OqpQ-w0oKNF0PLZyb9FiNdIY2lrwi9g1Y8d5yZhhfq5s7RBLFHgfo2ezExmZMFbL0wUol07vRqxLHVfgzm5FyJotxFy3o5cq1iZ8M30kz6CLel7ugLMfuuNsR75B3eKn-GnKUNAyqw1X5Fijd6QhxMb8FCwzsy3CkU2ttq-vrBpISwJJ8DEWi9bW3YGzTJH740JIQB_OL7KvQnBnCFkyL5fFWBEnZh7hEfvXXREHxWzQG1QRxZ3rEoHFe9Yf0PsiuAeDarrQbaAe5cnGlfpkDcYBUrctgHuvAKTWYkje_MU3GxpHZOXun2cRoeW0Lgmw-a-Huwc_DTx8rQmUcia0-hQ3xH6Bh-iQqlsRP3jVcVSJMK2FFWou3bsKS2iGIJ_M0ZHaIpzVb5zwPLKMK7PFk6eHx6zoEIzsSkB_h-X_1KMrwkEtqM7Wbj2UmAAD4oiMnVUXsRKEwgi-xEqhevecYICZ7_TU11RTN_fRNd8VmYPrnrdqXw7716xFaApXYXKrpPeLKdPbr83U-1gunrOhwbEULc-n2tDWApj08xEpARMucDpnSAawyCyYayueHwdMvcDi85jhMxjHVQ7Mns5NnBS2Vi1SFFBf7WgqEgdhFHuh9GlhV_Ca7kELCxPPkVtws97dvzg2LdLIeirF8Ks5aewtzXAI=w600-h800-no

Also I got a Magical Star cocktail which is a classic Disney drink with a glow cube and Steve got a glass of the Turnbull Cabernet which is his go-to at Yachtsman. Sorry it's not pictured I must have forgotten. Karilynn doesn't drink and I mentioned that to David, so when he brought out our sorbet intermezzos, he left out the sparkling wine in her sorbet which is the sort of attention to detail he is known for!

This one was a guava sorbet intermezzo with a few spoonfuls of sparkling wine on top:

FDghj-8KoCXq_Dxju4UuwVBoT0CmyfYipjqOeamEbX97p9k6uf57-zq1wj35FR0virjwGvhXbAHth5In3Nbjy7Tbq1E0Op8Bsawqpi5ExO5CvjLDpOUuBn09kpLGYVsqdvGaPBe4PfbW343_7EJacwyypB3lyF6hyeHUTiVHglb1_uK6_UWjJX7ukx2h_RGtNoXWqExH3UyVqPjiYLDZc8pjXFSC5bE3K4C2IenBmmd1NUi9lwKNBaEEfCh-KI3bRXx_tCQMzIhelW4Fd2OpyYhIFHUYsTek3c84yrzreiLCF_95JAVXqPiEWMf6_floYKj5gCOJLJa7MwirmW3LXS17d08R1mLLptI_BSQeZx0xYih3bQms3K66FK6uJHQndKFgay4E4IM9BpUd4fcBQ482tXIyVGmsC5eG1rM4lGsHNYKtipRQ68h6VxTXibwcqSW3IRjjQ5UN9Isjkn-lXFeN4o27Bf3xETonOaf0hAUtPHSli1GNOaswsGXkc5z53DPrLNkGEFYepcsf2_27fDmbFd6WnZ6fFb7-YlQh3G18qVcL97ITWMvDJnG5d1U7qquynS3XJop5te4MDcr3qTLUyyeFI-zfDyqnzhEm4FiPVO4gJIAh8aVUb0lhFXZgGAV0LfFOvnU4p005F6tHkz5b8FKDD_YG=w800-h600-no

So yummy! I wonder if everyone gets the intermezzo or if it's just us? :)

So instead of the usual porterhouse steak that Steve and I share at Yachtsman, this time I was really feeling like something different. David kept mentioning this amazing lobster dish and Karilynn and I both ordered it as it did sound delicious.

8fEOS1KQx32TqEtSd-xeBnOekkFKtN8z_eCXGYi05Tj4EAzo4OOW6hCBP9j1kckPNXjGSqKsKQuiaxMVkPKa9zHggO9bctsrulSuELD3CE3YnO8DEg_H6N4AD-3PkBZxvqrG4Eq--bOh52RHlROEYG998FTilWwv9IB4RAV0zYwbYqZvMNTH5GJ_y2drsLv8MKePP9ExVoO1Z-wUjI5vZ54HrD7TWHo2gs9ISKDQj5E0_Wb6vI2jmY_3nW_TBAoEzB_fqTcHra7AMKfXOS_F9IiWET2vEDqFdfhgfAUOvnDKV9TUmMlwim-lBKyfT4utInv_vBqtNHskug8wgHh5fR6YeDImlid2tVsMTV5DPJCFtfwd7frFulKhjNKol_lybVSEyS9Uz-0G28QCxhg_u7KmpBf8QB8Nx31ITpjybSqTxkqO-DNnUwJRJahCaBX9BW8eoxGknK327naekA9MvpknbJNO0jVu-C2bWXK6ZUYxrgQ-N6fcCTAcmgGqXXUc-2XQQxYv2tIiPgE9kJnnc8Z401LZ97DuUgxJZLBWQzkeHuxIm6aY8tRaNpfvy8tXMktTeEppbtPiz8Ck__G4JmlJY_irj_TzjIF7cVinc4kiigrzRrSV08nRngy1BEOaBhnaRzBQuO6Ifs7XLBOI680Ioy_s4QT7=w600-h800-no

This was a delicious spring special they had, it was a fresh pasta with some grilled artichoke hearts, and some other stuff that I totally cannot remember but totally enjoyed. I believe sunchokes or cardoons or ramps or some sort of veggie that I don't normally have but really like. It was tossed in a light cream sauce topped with a Maine lobster tail. So yummy!

Steve stuck with the steak and ordered the prime rib. It was served with baked sweet potato puree which is something that Chunkysis would have totally loved since sweet potatoes are one of her favorite foods, especially topped with a little marshmallow.

0u3uVq9ZfeUSbxny6ylBfvtIkwdoRxO-lXQ2myXtfNmANLB2R7BQo83UA37COKMTlxN5clh9Al_OvSfbGFImVRyBPJlMGXmCKL1iOyzDwDDgjSCl1JmL78KQRDUG6PPnWCMnMesRdSiA0f9B882Ps_Mg1Jo5lr51SjZF9MNewtNMrNHieut0CjNvR90Y7P5vNXknlUPP0jsGWmaeXQ3PhItvF8qoPrxYh6giAYfEE8r7s82Frr5iu2dUFG4DPDvz4jjqbGBvj0rgpKqQAfq7biq4znohQd4i7IQi5BjJbrijFGh31Bk1f5d1IaFi7aaGtmJEnwopyx1pE25zRPtLYJY_le2ZERymKwqlNequ-pze_o2eNwT2Fer7uL2JXTEGdtKVwLNa7y3UbFCAXypajWIya-vItrg5bU_gLn_CnPes-qY43NhzDurgKqTDz9PBBJ-LYKKva-_p0jfC9cy4JUURLP-kEaTYIv9S-p6nVdexiJwecnhEOnvCUn8s2WM3YkJFQSLL53xC8CmhwazHJEskI2FybTHRyDQJQBvKCxPblvQBXzAtcow-7a2M2EE2jFjVyoMGtPeRj0M9IZTxIZEwsUsrT-Dz4HVfQA9Y0pEeOnVR6k43DCun7YysSr6k3Us1wCrWX_LF6wIfJwbW9vf99AfugMGP=w600-h800-no

We thoroughly enjoyed our entrees, and for once I was not totally full that we ordered a dessert to share: This was the key lime semi-freddo and it was just lovely! I love a crunchy meringue topped dessert! (Pavlova and Baked Alaska are two of my favorite things!)

1fjcmpY1Yn9uo3P2adlOspqz3jCFZkf6iPDP1mFjY4d3fs4AIcyQ790ncVt_IsPN18pYt7yxRxrDVlkeHFvJhZlHWYCWYVXcHYetOxWZW2AHhNlIIJqqwEnN2isy29CGjCJBoOn8Xtl_t74YAiisbQ1y5TpjQwzf49Zh8APSgC_xnIw4cDlrkx6VX-l-EtQ9ENHmo-aDp5FoP3gw-yoBXUCzFgii4Q0EGxlSlLA-Rbr_MNnhp0l0lifYz8OBXghrVKP1eWnpEDd_6PPyxfDS5a3ChoxQOxr4pGcirXbcaQjYLRsAxdolscFKKVG-p0KxLs6bYDeNfKhKOGlzfXdwKPC9TZ81NIDLNi5nIZpEEYefbbjYch_5Tgmcbr2OmoJRpIMpg8kOpR5jf6U6mhib1gBsxFEpsySlFtOP1kqWDkCj7ROOmTuOxfr1_k0lbjZYkVYapAWJVWvsPEhzfSbqBtbCBOTeaheerrCrXR4svryzhgqYcFggv7M06b4XgfjMVOXJXvZYmai5iIvS57s8qTqAf8Pn2OPRtf60vpxquQg7b_j3nqGYUmuiVkP79rsT-E5eWpBO98VQd0AztNwLvw1MqSXtN3rDWIwCR5bqQbrOBdLj0mmyIOZh-1TP_6g-8fgyAJg6GGg-qrlN5XFUOUWrxuTnKxFx=w600-h800-no

I even tried the edible flowers on the plate because they were...edible, haha.
But yes I have confirmed that I am not a fan of eating flowers and would rather see them on topiaries.

We ended the night admiring the last of the Easter eggs at the Yacht Club:

lvbbOwrHj-Vi_h_x0uBv9R5vEjc0tDfhWjOjJR-DmZ_9UC0uVi2nWxkNA_Yx1gRADRgyinm0zrxfhp88LBh7D005aVldS75bwZ1-qcptXWInbfzdMfAXemFUf9iQjlh5ZE9lXXSo0UmxNAlaH8mpk9AcinxODZmNutIIl9Ccw9Gfplli-n4q6pR_OfwMv8--a_ku99999DBq4I0F-ASAiPOu84TBy1UxFBZvnjceK40C34FuWZdCaL3gSvTcbGHUzw1HTMHWuD-1oEOxezp875y46Tjb_Y5azRf5iX3_NoPjQ1tyhBAx_7yUryOtE0tg7mlPCffbJcxzxZViFJmyX_U45g04Fzj4bpp484Iyz7tyPWrIv_2460EpnoKjtezROFmC1PI6zCwo5AGTQ4hqCS6Dr1TN7UWEO62U2qNFQkWvpDvkCp3oKe-Ieiz4K6QQf70gET-u0KIDGKEotYDw0lVJTy1GabHuneB81AStNfCuCKDyznczsYsa7a8F-k6GUryDwv8-JRsHnRs_4CEVd5kfY05lxmroSRnNUzSzi8iUgOObBAWGVTzkPgBatAn5jw7SQkIAHYp-wmOQIs95TBZMR_gKFFzancjOEGxaDZLryaGtJL8JSXwvIa4g2li25uq_y3ku0R9W7G-7A7TX4vRLcGejHuVg=w800-h600-no

So pretty!

So a month before our trip, Karilynn and I signed up for the VIPassolder night at Magic Kingdom which started at 10pm and went until 1am. It's a free event for passholders and it's basically an exclusive EMH type event. Usually the lines are pretty low and is a decent event to go to. We even got refunds on the MK After Hours that we had initially signed up for later in the week since signing up for the VIPassholder event. But, the events of Dapper Day soon got to us, and we definitely were feeling more tired than ever, especially since we had just been out until 1am the night before. So it was back to our respective rooms we went. I believe Karilynn was still at Saratoga Springs at that time (she would move a few times during the trip) and Steve and I were in POFQ, so I think we all took the bus to Disney Springs together. I actually have no recollection about the bus ride!

At springs, I stopped in World of Disney and found the Donald Duck Butt ears that had just come out.

I am not sure this goes with my dapper look but I think duck butts can be dapper too, no?

qnik8X3S1z1s3_5Vl17OTmvexO-iM8tkDv8WSDKrDeO_0SAO6zoQvWEbKZYDvYmLELntetSZ9Z14GPH_LWxEJQS4jiRT2o1VWNEmQzLlYzHEnY5NKvJl2Pu0kYstMHXT1K3mCDW2LT4viwRKYPdMPaqvN8GatbE_gN7GEtPBPe7HGoIoGGHsciPOywr21ttUllmKfZDWFbIexWOsofwfNfM0-25i3twJ3UJiFe8NjWyHW--u0LdXvDtt0c6FXFfjRQ8QyPowzzG9JI-HpU1rTt2jFBYDEamQIrx4QiSQ5oVZS5jd9FlUtIvdMBt0B0uLJ4JNtrHCnA525TlsC7aNHPQL72xyAzHiAYPft2bVM60JB_HQkDJ8vxbpk5L359TQU5D_Ka3T6FQJ1fvH3p4EN23sLc9eQFB59VYc2gY0Xnx7Ct-Vw4WWfLEXHctv6HxFsurI5Nj9HnvaXyWX3vQSsWS4VDT3V2kWrSg7I7gBdTIZulSXrT1AK1PsY-u7J4ShGo5GVBoWe2lUI8ALVDKUsv_zCvn6CBXAqEDe7H6WGh2AqIwTHVg3_Jy8-Z-JxUta5nUGtex-Pw9Ok-njZ-SBuV3i5yK-Ym98iDVm0kYsKPRccO1c6ARpKWsQFvUvjoHNxX6R9ZHuOU2xjXtOlDBCk1iuOZwuMolH=w600-h800-no

We took the boat back to POFQ and went straight to our room which was in building 5 I believe.
It's so lovely here, even at night.

srUHMqK3IrgeX9GEbMKv-sr_0MFxdfOy4bIXosk0f6Fb2e3ZoKdQIEU1GbJR683UL8Co2KhxFttoKdQ_jsAFDKca0xYbdiXlh4SqklWeVLpLiD5gh5gdfWREtqAWTcamhSIdxQOUAOY6F5UKnjhkMIS7mRBQYtnTl5V6-3AdsgVclMk5D6XXTupmJm-Q8bIuz3kcI-fS_YBRWMgJ6V7sZVcky4OO5DzsYcE27zm1Y7AVtDz6hrtkB8bG71ipDNcq2dZrqQvgqyyGjXVq9rIwJHYfSjPM8X-LlME9-fVN5KYvXt9ywb_ztlPDOtEa-gZbhdAGti4bMXTvhY2T_SGD0P9jb7nRGswmoxJQ-k-7vfCkujeMVX07oBNxghOphZCAFDNU6VY99ro4Zr3JzLS1RUwAUlZwL31x1RyR3Ry_joETmX0np7ZPph1DjAwBVJksh68XH_Uj3Vj2zTMVkWmjuKOz8Clz8uNWy74uKsUj-2K3FJ1AFzJDSuJbiCF_WW6IhOBfc6IB9zmK0_584Ixy9F_t2FVj41TwwZerp51tk8GJlSCNPpXa3G15p1DU3OKbCGKdu8ueOObM8Rs576TbPHIVayUpRwcLF6bJ7kq6PvK0fjJ297wrhGV8oSC-h5CxGA2sroDJHyzKK8VbXYppytikZfluZrkD=w800-h600-no

We had a pool view corner room. Here is a little video of our room:

Sorry there is background noise from the A/C...it was loud! It didn't bother us too much as we lived with a really loud A/C in our NYC apartment for many years so to us it's like white noise, hahaha. In fact I sometimes think it's too quiet with our central air in the 'burbs of NJ!

Overall I thought the room was great, and it just reaffirms that fact that POFQ is probably my favorite moderate for it's small size, lovely grounds, pretty rooms, great food options, and ease of transport to Disney Springs.

We ended the night by watching the 3rd episode of Season 8 of Game of Thrones on our iPad. It was that episode of the Battle of Winterfell so it was super dark so we had to turn out all the lights just to watch it. I was surprised that the steaming worked really well with the Disney WiFi and I was all worried that we'd have a shaky connection but it was fine! I was happy to catch it at Disney since as huge GoT fans (there were a bunch of us in the group including Lesley) we weren't sure when we would be able to catch up on it and avoid spoilers but we made do!

So I guess no VIP fun night for us, but we were pooped!

Coming up tomorrow, we head to Typhoon Lagoon and DHS!

Last edited:
LOL in Asia people eat noodles and rice for breakfast (actually for almost every meal!) so I'm used to it because I used to spend summers in Singapore and we ate lunch/dinner foods for breakfast too. Or technically can be thought of as breakfast all day, LOL.
DH and I just got back last week from a trip to Asia (HKDL, TDR, and South Korea), and I found it very interesting that rice and noodles were part of breakfast!

Orange bird photo!
it's still a pain to download pictures especially since you have to unzip each file
:confused: I never have to unzip them. I just download the displayed photos that I like. :confused3
I love these orange bird magic shots!

::yes::
And I finally found our TT photo! Looks like a put my hair back for the ride so at least I did not get crazy windblown hair.
But not as funny.
Nice shot of you guys!
It looks like I have wings on my head,, or some sort of elaborate met gala hairstyle, which is due to the heart shaped bush behind me
Or very elaborate Mickey ears.
And this one, which totally sums up the vibe of that day: Joy!
Look at those girls posing behind us who look like they are having just as much fun as we are!
::yes:: And everyone dressed so nicely!
I have to credit Steve with the picture since he has improved over the years, because usually he'd take a picture of me and I'd automatically gain 10 lbs. So maybe 80% of his pictures are usually deleted instantly, but this time I maybe kept 80% of the pictures he took, LOL.
He's getting tired of getting scolded.

:rolleyes:
I sent it to our Facebook group of epic ladies and of course the first comments were if Steve was going to do this on that day and if he'd be Dapper Steve and if he would wear the bow tie. And I'm thinking to myself if Steve wore only the bow tie, I don't think anyone would be my friend anymore
:lmao:
At least wait until after we get to visit Galaxy's Edge.
Good planning.
Karilynn doesn't drink and I mentioned that to David, so when he brought out our sorbet intermezzos, he left out the sparkling wine in her sorbet which is the sort of attention to detail he is known for!
Not bad! Impressed.
Whoa, that looks good.
I am not sure this goes with my dapper look but I think duck butts can be dapper too, no?
Definitely.
So I guess no VIP fun night for us, but we were pooped!
Awww... all tuckered out. Disney'll do that to ya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter