We are going just before thanksgiving.. 19-24 - Questions about how things are running at Universal?

Kim Gillihan

Kluvdisney
So I am very familiar with all of the changes at Disney.. no FP, fewer restaurants, reservations required etc. We will be staying at RP so will have EP for our trip. Other than masks... are there any other regulations I need to know about? Any reservations required? Any info appreciated.

I don't think park reservations are required... following this thread just to 100% confirm...

No, no reservations needed to enter the parks. They were checking your temp upon entering the hotel or path to parks. Will get a paper wrist band once you have temp done, so just show band and never have to stop for another scan when returning. Band good for the day.

And while food reservations are generally not needed that time of year, you can always make one if you want a certain time to sit down dine. Can do so on Universal’s website or at hotel. Also, while you may use cash/credit card at quick service places to order there, they highly prefer you use their app to order food. You do stand in the quick service line whether you already ordered via app or not. When you did order via app, they ask for your number, then seat you.

Best part, with the EP from the hotel, you get fun in the parks the day you check in through the day you checkout. And with that EP, can enter the EP lines as many times as you want.

Have a great time, and enjoy the hotel and parks.

No, no reservations needed to enter the parks. They were checking your temp upon entering the hotel or path to parks. Will get a paper wrist band once you have temp done, so just show band and never have to stop for another scan when returning. Band good for the day.

And while food reservations are generally not needed that time of year, you can always make one if you want a certain time to sit down dine. Can do so on Universal’s website or at hotel. Also, while you may use cash/credit card at quick service places to order there, they highly prefer you use their app to order food. You do stand in the quick service line whether you already ordered via app or not. When you did order via app, they ask for your number, then seat you.

Best part, with the EP from the hotel, you get fun in the parks the day you check in through the day you checkout. And with that EP, can enter the EP lines as many times as you want.

Have a great time, and enjoy the hotel and parks.
thank you so much for all of this info! So looking forward to it.. missed our july disney trip and I am ready to have some fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter