We are members now!!!!!

Pooh nut

Earning My Ears
150 points plus 2 seperate 50 point contracts:banana: :banana:
Thank you all for your help and the help that is sure to come.
A special thanks to Bernard 9 ( our guide ).
Gonna celebrate now:cool1:
SSR by the way. woot

2 new owners, that is great!

Where(what resort) are the 2 of you planning to go first?

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Right now we are in at SSR but at our 7 month option, we will try to move over to BC. My mom is joining us and really wants to stay there. It really doesn't matter to me where we stay since we want to try them all. Also, I think we really can't go wrong -- they all look so nice and each have their own adv/disadv.

Congrats to all the membership is really growing

2 new owners, that is great!

Right now we are in at SSR but at our 7 month option, we will try to move over to BC. My mom is joining us and really wants to stay there. It really doesn't matter to me where we stay since we want to try them all. Also, I think we really can't go wrong -- they all look so nice and each have their own adv/disadv.

Is that what you were fishing for Jim? :stir:

Hi - we decided to buy on Wednesday (at SSR) and received our paperwork today. We already have 2 reservations!

Couple questions from the other newbies since it would be fresh in your mind. My guide is actually on vacation or I'd ask him...

This first is - did ya'll have a "credit application" sheet in your paperwork? I have fine credit and qualified for the preferred financing but my guide indicated that they didn't need to gather more information (maybe he just meant for the preapproval) - so the presence of this form is making me a touch nervous!

Also - I can't make sense of paragraph 19 of the contract. It makes it sound like you are required to relinquish your first year's use points if you are asked to...
I can't imagine that would happen...

I'll need to figure out how to add all the nice signatures -

Take care and thanks for any info you can provide!

Hi - we decided to buy on Wednesday (at SSR) and received our paperwork today. We already have 2 reservations!

Couple questions from the other newbies since it would be fresh in your mind. My guide is actually on vacation or I'd ask him...

This first is - did ya'll have a "credit application" sheet in your paperwork? I have fine credit and qualified for the preferred financing but my guide indicated that they didn't need to gather more information (maybe he just meant for the preapproval) - so the presence of this form is making me a touch nervous!

Also - I can't make sense of paragraph 19 of the contract. It makes it sound like you are required to relinquish your first year's use points if you are asked to...
I can't imagine that would happen...

I'll need to figure out how to add all the nice signatures -

Take care and thanks for any info you can provide!

Anything contract related call the number of accounting (or Quality control)that came with the packet. They will tell you what needs to be filled out and what doesn't. They are very good in assisting you with the contract and questions that might arise.

did ya'll have a "credit application" sheet in your paperwork? I have fine credit and qualified for the preferred financing but my guide indicated that they didn't need to gather more information (maybe he just meant for the preapproval) - so the presence of this form is making me a touch nervous!

We just did an add on thru Disney and we were already approved but also had a credit application in our paperwork. Quality Assurance told me that it was standard and that all financed purchases were required to have a signed credit app on file. In fact, we didn't even have to fill out all the info, just had to sign it. In other words, don't be nervous!

Since we just purchased today over the phone, we don't have the paperwork yet. But once I get it, if I don't see a post here responding, I'll let you know.

I'm just so glad they let us "hold" a ressie even though the paperwork isn't done yet!

I imagine there are going to be quite a few new owners this month, who want to get in before the price increase...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter