We are Officially DVC MEMBERS!!!

TexasCourt

DIS Veteran
My fiance just called me from work to tell me that we are officially members at the Beach Club Villas!!!:dance3: I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am!!! We went back and forth on whether to buy the new AKL with the additional 15 years, but honestly, the Beach Club has always been my favorite resort, and I cannot imagine staying anywhere else! Yay!!!:cool1:

Congrats!

I am wrestling with an Add-On decision of whether to add-on at AKV or BCV. In your humble opinion what makes BCV so special? :)

Congratulations -- now that's a wedding gift! I noticed your avatar. What part of South Carolina are you from? ;)

Congratulations -- now that's a wedding gift! I noticed your avatar. What part of South Carolina are you from? ;)

Haha, now you and I both know there is only one USC.....THE University of Southern California! FIGHT ON!;)

Congrats!

I am wrestling with an Add-On decision of whether to add-on at AKV or BCV. In your humble opinion what makes BCV so special? :)

Well to be honest, I have always loved the BC. It is hands-down my favorite resort to stay at. I love the atmosphere, I love Storm-along Bay, and I especially know my children (when I have them) will love the pool area as well. Additionally, I love being able to walk to Epcot and MGM, especially just going and grabbing a drink at the Rose and Crown, and then walking back to the BCV. Finally, I also love the Boardwalk and being able to venture over there....ESPN Club, Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance Hall...I love it all!

So pretty much, this is the only place I would have been happy, and I would rather have 35 years of being elated, rather than 50 years of being disappointed.:thumbsup2

Additionally, if the Grand Californian Villas rumor is true, I will be adding on there, which will then give me those extra years.:dance3:

Congrats, Welcome Home! Looks like a Disney wedding on the horizon, not sure if that is for you or for me, lol, We purchased in Jan at VWL, We kinda did things out of order, Sweetie got preg, Had Preme Baby on 12/22/06 wasn't due till March 1! On the way to the hospital we had to stop by the bank and wire money for our DVC purchase, I am sure there will be a Disney wedding coming soon,
Best of luck,
Nick

My fiance just called me from work to tell me that we are officially members at the Beach Club Villas!!!:dance3: I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am!!! We went back and forth on whether to buy the new AKL with the additional 15 years, but honestly, the Beach Club has always been my favorite resort, and I cannot imagine staying anywhere else! Yay!!!:cool1:

Congratulations and welcome home! I am glad that you bought what you love. That is my motto as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter