We are set!

Congrats!

Can you elaborate on the 'wallet on the phone' please?

We have Samsung phones. I was able to create a folder on on one of the Home screens with photos of our vaccination cards so we could find them quickly. Take photos of front and back of cards, open Samsung My Files app, select either Internal or SD card, create a new folder, give it a name that is easy to find. Open Gallery app, select card photos, copy to the folder you just created. Switch back to My Files, long press on the folder you just created until options appear, select More options, select Add to Home Screen. the folder should not appear on your Home screen. You can then move it to a convenient location or screen with a long press on the folder.

Thanks! Hope you have a great trip!

Congrats!

Can you elaborate on the 'wallet on the phone' please?

We have Samsung phones. I was able to create a folder on on one of the Home screens with photos of our vaccination cards so we could find them quickly. Take photos of front and back of cards, open Samsung My Files app, select either Internal or SD card, create a new folder, give it a name that is easy to find. Open Gallery app, select card photos, copy to the folder you just created. Switch back to My Files, long press on the folder you just created until options appear, select More options, select Add to Home Screen. the folder should not appear on your Home screen. You can then move it to a convenient location or screen with a long press on the folder.

Thanks! Hope you have a great trip!
I will go over what you are saying, but both have iPhones, and this was the first time I have used wallet. I am a novice, but willing to learn.
Thank you.

I will go over what you are saying, but both have iPhones, and this was the first time I have used wallet. I am a novice, but willing to learn.
Thank you.
Thanks. I don't think iphones let you do what I did on the Samsung.

Happy sailing! :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter