We booked our third cruise and haven't taken our second yet!

Went on our first ever cruise on the Wonder in Aug 2021. Have taken 2 more since and have 2 more booked on Disney. We also have done 3 other cruises on other lines just to see if we would still enjoy cruising so we could save. Now I see the other lines as the vacations I take in between that help make that DCL countdown go by a little quicker. I made the mistake of only buying one placeholder last cruise, so unfortunately we don't have a discount on the second booking, but oh well now I know myself better.

Don't do that! You will make the face shown in your avatar. :laughing:

I start thinking about adding it all up sometimes. I've kept a log of every trip dh and I have ever taken, starting with a long weekend in Williamsburg, VA in May 1992.
Our St. Patty's Day cruise will be trip #72. DCL #28. Sometimes I think if I had invested all that money, I could have retired by now. Sigh...
Dh would tell me, "It's a sickness. Seek help." I've gotten better; I don't have 3 booked at a time anymore. Then again, they're not $3500 for 4 with a window on a 7-nt cruise either. That probably has a lot to do with it.
Yeah you could have mybe retired now but Then u also wouldn’t be living life to the full and having all those special memories. U also don’t no how long u have left, I say live the here and now ☺️

Yeah you could have mybe retired now but Then u also wouldn’t be living life to the full and having all those special memories. U also don’t no how long u have left, I say live the here and now ☺️
I couldn’t agree more. I work in a hospital and every day see someone just living their life and suddenly face a huge health problem that has just turned their world upside down.
Even with perfect health, children don’t stay little for long and parents/spouses don’t last forever.
Our kids are 27 and almost 24. Three out of 4 parents are gone now. Our kids got to sail many times but only once with all 4 grandparents along with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
I have zero regrets. :goodvibes :cloud9:

I couldn’t agree more. I work in a hospital and every day see someone just living their life and suddenly face a huge health problem that has just turned their world upside down.
Even with perfect health, children don’t stay little for long and parents/spouses don’t last forever.
Our kids are 27 and almost 24. Three out of 4 parents are gone now. Our kids got to sail many times but only once with all 4 grandparents along with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc.
I have zero regrets. :goodvibes :cloud9:
Yeah it makes you think, my mother in law has just started a new job, working with people that are at the end of there life and have a matter of days left. Don’t know how she does it, I would end up with depression doing that. Fair play to her.

It definitely makes you think life is short and enjoy things now instead of later, for something that may never happen, hopefully would but you never know.
We are doing two Disney cruises and a 16 night trip to Disney world this year which is costing a fortune but seeing how happy my three year old twin girls were on previous trips defo makes me think it’s all worth it ☺️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter