We decided to get AP's!! What about unexpired tix?

The Hendies

DIS Veteran
Since we are going to be in the World twice in 2010, DH and I will be getting AP's. But, we have 8 days on 2 unexpired tickets. Do you think if we ask they will let our adult children use them?

Partially used tickets used more than 13 days ago may no longer be upgraded.

A partially used ticket may continue to be used only by the person who first used it. A CM asked about usage to the contrary should reply, "no."

An unused ticket may be given to another person to use. That person may upgrade the ticket shortly thereafter, preferably after a little bit of usage to elevate the upgrade value to that day's gate price.

Since we are going to be in the World twice in 2010, DH and I will be getting AP's. But, we have 8 days on 2 unexpired tickets. Do you think if we ask they will let our adult children use them?

You can upgrade your exisiting passes to AP's and pay the difference!

If it has been over 14 days since the "unexpired" tickets with 8 days left were first used, they cannot be upgraded or modified.

As to whether The Hendies can have their children use the remaining days on the tickets is between The Hendies, Disney "no transfer" rules, the Florida "no transfer" state law, their conscience, and their finger scans.

I'm leaning to the "no" side on this one. ;)

Thanks, that's what I thought. We will just save them for visits beyond 2010. We will be going probably 5 days in January and another 5 in October, so the 8 days won't be enough anyway.

I like to save money, but we are not the dishonest kind of people.

Thanks, that's what I thought. We will just save them for visits beyond 2010. We will be going probably 5 days in January and another 5 in October, so the 8 days won't be enough anyway.

I like to save money, but we are not the dishonest kind of people.

:thumbsup2

Oh that's ashame that they can't be upgraded. So that means any pass with the no expiration option that has been used can't be upgraded past 14 days after first use? wow I had no clue! thanks!

No ticket can be upgraded after 14 days even with no expiration option (not counting FL res 3 and 4 days which have 180 days to be upgraded)

No ticket can be upgraded after 14 days even with no expiration option (not counting FL res 3 and 4 days which have 180 days to be upgraded)

Just to be a bit more correct...no Magic Your Way (MYW) ticket can be upgraded beyond the 14th day. Other tickets may have other rules (like the Florida Resident Play X passes, annual passes, etc.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter