We did it as well

markncheryl

Just Joined
I just wanted to say thanks, we were able to get a lot of questions answered just from reading the post on this board. We started the transaction on Saturday and should sign the paper work this week. If all goes well we should have 350 points at SSR. Can't wait to plan our first trip.

Thanks everyone :bounce:

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations, I hope I can celebrate with you REAL soon :cool1:

HI,
Are you buying directly from Disney? I wondered if anyone had recommended splitting up your 350 points into two contracts. That is to your advantage if you need to sell part of your points later or leave them to kids, etc.
Congratulations.

Hi,

Thanks for that tip, actually we are buying directly from Disney and they offered that approach as well. As we got the paper work today that is indeed how they set it up. One question the paper work references a "member agreement" but I don't see that in our packet any one rember seeing that?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter