We Ditched The Kids! - UPDATE (7/22 - NYC trip)

Hi - I can still see both pictures and I use chrome and I tried it on ie11 and it worked there as well.
Judy

I can see it on my phone using Chrome. I also use Chrome on my computer but haven't had an opportunity to take a look at your TR from the computer.

Got it on IE11.

I can see both, they look the same...

Hi - I can still see both pictures and I use chrome and I tried it on ie11 and it worked there as well.
Judy

I can also see it on MS Edge.

Thanks, everyone! I think I have it figured out. Which is great, because I really was not looking forward to trying to migrate all of those photos over to a different hosting service.

Btw, I think this makes 6 different places where I am following TRs and PTRs. Why can't they all just be in one place?

Also, get off my lawn!

Btw, I think this makes 6 different places where I am following TRs and PTRs. Why can't they all just be in one place?

Also, get off my lawn!

They just don't make these TR's like they used to.

I'm a rule-follower, so I try and put the TR in the appropriate thread. Since there aren't any categories for general travel or U.S. travel, I just put the road trips in the DIS Dads thread.

Look lady, my dog's gotta pee somewhere!

And I'm tired of him doing it in my yard!

They are. In "Watched Threads" :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

Apparently I have to start doing this. It was easy when everything was just in TRs and PTRs...

I used to walk 3 miles uphill both ways in the snow to read my TR's...and I liked it!

They are. In "Watched Threads" :rolleyes1

That's assuming you remember to "watch" it. OY! Can't even count how many times I visit, and even post, in a thread, then forget to watch it, then a month later, I wonder why no one has posted in that thread... only to find it again and have to catch up with 10 pages of stuff. :sad2:

the DIS Dads thread

I've heard about this thread. It scares me.

That's assuming you remember to "watch" it. OY! Can't even count how many times I visit, and even post, in a thread, then forget to watch it, then a month later, I wonder why no one has posted in that thread... only to find it again and have to catch up with 10 pages of stuff. :sad2:

I have my default set to "watch" any thread that I reply to. It makes me think about replying carefully. "Do I really want to hear about this subject until this thread dies out or gets closed by a mod?" I figure I can always "unwatch" if I want. Whenever I start a new trip report I always forget to sign up for the email notification. I used to do it for every thread but it just clogged up my email box. Now I do it for my own threads and just watch the rest.

I have my default set to "watch" any thread that I reply to. It makes me think about replying carefully. "Do I really want to hear about this subject until this thread dies out or gets closed by a mod?" I figure I can always "unwatch" if I want. Whenever I start a new trip report I always forget to sign up for the email notification. I used to do it for every thread but it just clogged up my email box. Now I do it for my own threads and just watch the rest.
I didn't know there was that option... Looking now. Thx!!

Hi Mark! I had been off of the DIS for awhile but am back and caught up with the end of your TR - the NYC part. I really enjoyed it! As a NY resident, it seems as you and your wife were able to see and do some great things in the city even with the short amount of time you had there.

It makes me so happy that you saw and enjoyed Aladdin! I saw it last November and thought it was fantastic. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay in NYC.

I'm going to head over to your most current TR now!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter