• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We forgot our camera help!!

ferrero121

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone we are on the magic express. Headed to pop century. We forgot our camera. What is the cheapest and closest place to get one??

While it is far from the cheapest, but just about any gift shop has disposable film cameras for sale.

Aren't there SONY outlets everywhere down there?

I'd just buy a disposable from one of the gift shops.

Sorry you left yours at home!

I wouldn't buy the disposable ones, some of the pictures come out fuzzy, not as reliable as a real camera. At least that was my experience. Walmart has some at pretty decent prices. Good luck! :thumbsup2

There were digital cameras for sale in Hollywood Studios. I forget the name of the store but it's right on the main street leading into the park.

Also, as others have suggested, there's always Walmart. We went to the Walmart in Kissimmee and bought one for about $100.00 several years back. My camera died while we were on vacation.

I just went to the Walgreens site and they sell cameras. They are located at: 7767 W IRLO BRONSON MEMORIAL HWY
Kissimmee FL 34747
407-390-1701
Store #: 7074

When ours broke last time, we went online to target.com and had one overnighted to our resort. Not exactly cheap ($50 for a Nikkon Coolpix and $25 for expedited shipping) but its an option.

Hey everyone we are on the magic express. Headed to pop century. We forgot our camera. What is the cheapest and closest place to get one??

If you're using an iphone to get on the Dis right now, my iPhone camera is my camera of choice in the parks :thumbsup2

If you're using an iphone to get on the Dis right now, my iPhone camera is my camera of choice in the parks :thumbsup2

This...or any cell phone with a camera. If you don't want to spend the extra $ to buy one, you can use your camera phone. If you run out of space, upload the photos to a file sharing site like flickr to store until you get home.

This...or any cell phone with a camera. If you don't want to spend the extra $ to buy one, you can use your camera phone. If you run out of space, upload the photos to a file sharing site like flickr to store until you get home.

::yes::

Once I broke my camera on the Disney cruise. I bought a new one and saved the box and receipt. When I returned home I sold it on eBay for basically the same as I paid for it. I described it as just like new, used only once and it sold quickly with the box and proof of when it was purchased. I know eBay fees have increased over the years, but it's a way to recover the cost. Look at it as "renting" a camera. Sorry this happened o you.

SDSorority said:

Yes, why on earth can't you just use your phone? Instead of buying a new camera use your phone and buy the photo pass cd instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter