• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT MADDY !!!!!!!!!! Update on pg 9.

Stepharoonie!

<font color=teal>NOTHING is scarier than Wilford B
No time to give details....it will all be done 100% next week...Maddy is living with us full time...SHE'S COMING HOME ON FRIDAY FOR "GOOD"!!!

:hyper: I am so excited, happy...I feel like laughing and crying the same time.

SHE'S COMING HOME!! He only wants certain visitation....I can't believe this is finally all over!

Have to run and fix her schedule at the daycare...I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Congratulations.. I know you are glad to be through with lawyers and judges..

OMG! How wonderful!!!! I'm so glad that your nightmare is nearing its end! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

:bounce: :bounce: I have to tell you, that's the BEST news I've heard all day!!! CONGRATS!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

CONGRATULATIONS!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
So glad to hear your lovely little daughter is coming home for good!

I don't know your situation but your thread got my attention b/c I am the single mother to my own Maddie:D

I fought a long and very nasty custody battle myself and it sounds like you have as well. I'm very happy for you!!! I know how wonderful that sigh of relief is! You need to celebrate ::yes::

Congrats!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wonderful news................. we're all so excited for you and Maddy!

i am so glad that things have worked out for you and Maddy..:cheer2: :rockband:

That's the best news I've heard in a long time. Congrats. I'm so glad that the right decision was made in all of this.

That is so GREAT!!! I am so happy for the both of you. Please give Maddy a big hug from all her aunts and uncles here on the dis.

Theresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter