We had to duck out...is this new?!

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
I am SO tired of Stitch eating the page and Olaf losing his head, but tonight I got a new one. Donald "ducking out."

I'm torn...I'm happy to see something new but I'm sad it's Donald Duck. I love Donald and I'm afraid this will ruin him for me like it has Stitch and Olaf.

Nope, it's been one of the random error message screens they've had all along. Just comes up less often than the others.

Oh wow, really?! I've seen Stitch and Olaf hundreds of times but never Donald. Now that I know I probably won't get a chance to get tired of him, I'm kind of glad I got the chance to see it!

beyond frustrated with the site's glitching and freezing. and frustrated that for a roomonly I am not allowed to view what I paid originally and what I owe still. The company should be sited by the better business bureau as bad practice.

lol. Yesterday was the first time I have had any issues booking fast passes. By the time I was done, I hated Olaf.

I wish that instead of these often-used cutesy error messages, they would work more on improving the website so that it wouldn't crash as frequently.

I promise you it’s better than how it was before, with utterly terrifying and wrong error messages, like “you have no dining reservations”, when you did, they just couldn’t access them.

Someone taking 20 minutes to create non-scary, correct, and vaguely cute error messages is a good thing, compared to how it was when they were creating MDE.

Have you tried using a different browser? I kept getting error messages. When I opened up a different browser, I was able to get the MDE website to work.

I almost always use Chrome. I'll try Firefox if I really need to get through right then, but usually it's not imperative. Last night I just wanted to browse some rates, so no biggie.

I wish they would have more variety, I hate that I illogically hate seeing Stitch and Olaf now... not their fault Disney IT has serious issues!

I have seen Donald and Olaf many times when comparing vacation package prices. I've never seen Stitch.

This reminds me of those cute puppy error messages that Amazon kept displaying on Prime day. Smart move. Nobody can get mad at a puppy.

I have seen Donald and Olaf many times when comparing vacation package prices. I've never seen Stitch.

That's funny, because I see stitch all the time - I've never seen Donald or Olaf! I was wondering what the OP was talking about until I read a few more replies! :scratchin

I am SO tired of Stitch eating the page and Olaf losing his head, but tonight I got a new one. Donald "ducking out."

I'm torn...I'm happy to see something new but I'm sad it's Donald Duck. I love Donald and I'm afraid this will ruin him for me like it has Stitch and Olaf.

Haha no not new. Happens to me all the time. I can't comprehend how Disney can design so many amazing attractions yet can't keep the website customers use to book and plan their vacations functional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter