We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets. Ch. 10. Added-7/14/14

Thanks, Lady H, what a terrific chapter. And loved seeing the Cars.
Hope you wake up in time tomorrow (chapter wise)

We were wondering what happened to you. We thought since you got your degree, you were tool cool to hang out with school yard kids now.

Anyways, WELCOME BACK! Glad you could join us. I hope we can entertain just as well as Nebo and Smidgy used to.

Definitely not too cool! I missed everyone and thought of you all often. I had a really crazy year. I started a new job, my poor son got diagnosed with diabetes :sad2: but has handled it really well and is now off at college, which makes me both happy and sad! On the plus side I managed it end up at Disney twice this past year for work conferences, not quite the same as going for fun but I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth!! I'm finally feeling settled in my new job and feel like I have free time again. So like a bad penny I turned back up!

Freudian slip?

Say hello to my little friends!

Haven't read the last chapter yet. Just go caught up on three others that were posted ahead of you.

But I just had to comment on Melvin's post! :lmao:

Now off to read the chapter...

Thanks, Lady H, what a terrific chapter. And loved seeing the Cars.
Hope you wake up in time tomorrow (chapter wise)

Glad you enjoyed it...And thanks for sticking around and waiting for me to post! I will try not to take so long next time! :goodvibes

Definitely not too cool! I missed everyone and thought of you all often. I had a really crazy year. I started a new job, my poor son got diagnosed with diabetes :sad2: but has handled it really well and is now off at college, which makes me both happy and sad! On the plus side I managed it end up at Disney twice this past year for work conferences, not quite the same as going for fun but I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth!! I'm finally feeling settled in my new job and feel like I have free time again. So like a bad penny I turned back up!

We are glad to have you back! Sorry to hear about it being so hectic and crazy. Hopefully you will be able to relax a bit more now, and join in the fun! Sorry to hear about your son, but glad that he is handling things well and off at college. Always an exciting time!

Haven't read the last chapter yet. Just go caught up on three others that were posted ahead of you.

But I just had to comment on Melvin's post! :lmao:

Now off to read the chapter...

What do you mean you haven't read my last chapter yet?! Wasn't the world supposed to come to a screeching halt until I posted? I'm sure I wrote that into my contract somewhere...:worried:

Fantastic chapter! Love reading along with the Thumpers!

Maria :upsidedow

Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully we won't make you wait too long in between from now on.

I enjoyed your video of the Radiator Springs Racers. Reminded me of Test Track, without the wind blowing your hair all over the place. Wait, maybe I was watching Nebo's head during the fast part, what hair? :happytv:

what a great chapter!I loved "riding" radiator springs again! I was so nervous when it broke down.. I knew it did often. no surprise,, it's "sister" ride at Epoct, test track, is notorious for breakdowns.

and I think World of Color is phenomenal!!!! one of nebo's problems is he doesn't see pictures on a water screen very well. ( but both nebo and I agreed that Disneylands/ version of Fantasmic is much better the Hollywood Studio's version.)

heather, you did a WONDERFUL job of getting a great spot for us to watch WOC from!!!:thumbsup2

The pictures of world of color look amazing! Between cars land and world of color I'm contemplating a Disneyland vacation!

Lady H and I think DLR is worth seeing at least once in your lifetime. WoC is one of our faves. You have to get a view right along the rail near the water's edge. You miss a lot if you're standing more towards the back.

I don't recall if you were around for our last TR. Here are the WoC links from our trip in 2012 and the trip we're writing about now that we took in 2013. Some the same, few different, some a little better than others. I never get tired of looking at them.

WoC 2012

WoC 2013

When we last left our fearless crew, they were trying desperately to make the most out of the Island, with no phone, no lights, no motorcar...things were as primitive as could be…

I would so go to a Gilligan's Island theme park.

Oops...Wrong story...Sorry...You can see how i could get them two confused, the characters were all there...(I’ll leave it up to you to determine who is who).

Actually... that's a tough one.
You'd be Ginger, for sure.
I'm gonna put Mike as the skipper, since he was (supposedly) being the guide.
Nebo... hmmmmm.... that's hard.... either the Professor or Gilligan.
I really can't decide. Both. He can be both. The know-it-all who bumps his head.
Smidgy has to be Mary Anne, since she sure as heckfire ain't old enough to be Mrs. Howell!

As you may remember from the last chapter, (which I know was written so long ago, you may have to go back and re-read the last bit to remember) we were stuck in line for Radiator Springs Racers.

Oh! That's right! Now I remember. That was before winter started, wasn't it?
:rolleyes1:

We were so close, we could taste it. Well...that’s a bad analogy, seeing as I don’t really think we could actually taste the closeness, but you know what I mean…

I do. You were licking the attraction.
Gross, but... okay.

They gave everyone the opportunity to leave, or to stick around, it was totally up to them.

No Fastpass?

I wouldn’t have been surprised if they up and left, never to speak to us again!

Well, it is your fault.
You could hardly blame them, right?

Thankfully they did not do that.

Couldn't find their way out of the queue, huh?

We watched as a few groups turned around and left, but the majority stuck it out. I don’t blame them. Standing in line for 100 plus minutes just to have to do it again some time later, because you walked out, would not be a smart thing to do.

Just for fun...
You get in the line and wait for "100 plus minutes".
The ride breaks and everyone leaves and are given fastpasses on the way out.
They tell everyone to come back in 30 minutes.
30 minutes later, people start coming back.
The ride is fixed (yay!) but...
They only let people in the fastpass line ride since "they were here earlier and were turned back. You'll have to wait."
Icing on the cake is just as the last fastpass person goes through and you'll finally get to ride...
It breaks down again.

at one point, Nebo sunk to a sitting position so he didn’t have to stand the entire wait.

Sinking, fine. Collapsing, not so fine.

All in all it was probably about 30 minutes from the time we entered the fastpass line, to the time the ride was back up and running and we were the next contestants.

That's not too bad.
I wonder how long you would've waited if the ride had been down all day.
I also wonder just what Nebo would've done if it had.

Lady H: “Oh look at that, it’s... *quickly looks back as they go through the canyon to check on Nebo and Smidgy, looks back towards the front only to miss whatever they were passing by*
Talk about possible whiplash too...Oy!

Coming soon to a Disney park near you!
Whiplash! The ride (and lawsuit)

Proof that we got on the ride, and that Nebo and Smidgy were there with us. Look, it’s the back of their heads!!

I call fakery!
That's not Nebo's head! Where are all the scars????

We get into the vehicle, put our seatbelts on, and…………..get stopped by security…

Okay, maybe it was Nebo and Smidgy.
They would get pulled over, wouldn't they?

We are asked to check our seatbelts, then let off with a warning, as long as we brought the car back in one piece.

"Here ya go! All in one twisted, mangled, smashed up piece!"

I know both T_Man and I took video with our cameras, however, I don’t know what happened to said video.

I know. Just scroll down.

You're welcome.

My guess is it didn’t turn out all that great

Guess again.

You’ll have to deal with me telling you what actually happened through the ride.

Oh, the humanity!!!

(For those of you who followed along last TR, this may be a good time to go grab a drink, or a snack, or take a pee break…)

aaaahhhhh....
No, I'm not telling you which one I did.

Over hills, and flat lands, the race was a close one, but in the end, our car won, and we brought the car back to the garage in one piece.

I really appreciated the ride breakdown Heather.
Even with the video, there was stuff that I wouldn't have got without the accompanying handbook.

Oh look, picture of a picture of our car….and us! You can see T_Man and I both have our camera’s out, trying to take video of the ride.

There is no try. You did.

Look at those smiles! :)

Not as fun as actually seeing the real thing in action huh? Well...I’ve got some good news for you. We found the video. So now you get to see everything from above in action!

That video was really excellent! It's the next best thing to being there!
Thanks!

Once we were safely back in the town of Radiator Springs, Nebo and Smidgy decided it would be the perfect time to go back to their room for a while, get in some pool time and have some lunch.

What a polite way of saying they ditched you.

We needed to find a belt for T_Man, as he always seems to forget it when we go on a trip, and I did not want to be kicked out of DL or DCA because he was mooning people on accident.

Hold on... HOLD ON!

You say if he didn't have his belt, he would be mooning people.
Then you say he always forgets it when you go on a trip.

So what you are REALLY saying is.
T-Man constantly moons people every trip until you finally get him into a store to buy a belt (and put it on).

You guys must be very popular with the people that you are in front of.

We wanted to make sure we got in a few more rides before we had to stand in line for World of Color. T_Man suggested 6pm. That would still give us plenty of time all around.
Remember when I said that being late would come back to bite me……...well…….

uh, oh.
Or... as T-Man would say Dun-DUN-DUUUUUN!

As T_Man suggested the time, Nebo looked over at us and repeated the time. T_Man nodded his head and went into an explanation of why 6pm would be good. Nebo then repeated the time once again, and said, “Are you sure?”
I’m not too sure if T_Man caught on to where he was going with this, but I heard it loud and clear. I’m pretty sure I turned about 50 shades of red.

OMG!! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Nebo then said something to the effect of…”I just want to make sure, I don’t want to be waiting around for 45 minutes.”

Oh... he should've just left it alone.
Now he's left himself wide open to a counter-attack!

To which I sarcastically, but lovingly, replied back, “You waited 15 minutes this morning...but I am more than happy to make you wait 45 if you would like!”
I ended with a big smile and then laughed. Which then made everyone else laugh, and we continued on our way.

Made everyone else laugh like this?

We had discussed possibilities; Johnny Rockets is always a favorite, and how can you go wrong with an old time soda fountain and burger joint?

Easy. Go to the Johnny Rockets in Mall of America.
$15 for a burger? No thanks.

We had a little time to decide. We had no where to be until 6:45…I mean...6:00pm. So we didn’t have to decide right this minute.

:rolleyes1:

Heard of it.
Never seen one, let alone been in one.

my brother used to love to pop a cherry tomato into his mouth and run from one end of the restaurant to the other, before jumping up and biting down on the tomato.

uh.

okay?

He was only like 7 or 8 at the time…

<phew>!!

Since Sizzler was directly across the street from Target, we decided we HAD to stop and eat there.

Really? I thought you would've eaten at the Sizzler, since is was right across the street.
But if you want to eat at Target, there's nothing I can do to stop you.

Air conditioner, plus wet clothes, equals a chattery Lady H.

Awww... p.p.p.poor l.l.l.lady H.H.H.H...

I think T_Man had the same thing. It would account for the fact that we only have the one picture of our meal. No sense in taking two pictures of the same thing right…?

Well apparently there is. You don't know for sure what he had.
If you'd taken two pictures then you'd know.

I have found, through the years of going to buffets in Vegas, and of course the few buffets and Salad Bars we have around here at home, that I don’t do “small” when it comes to salads. I make them a meal fit for like 4 people. No matter how hard I try to minimize, it just doesn’t happen. By the time I am done and heading back to the table, I have a mountain of salad that I have to figure out how to get through.

I'm like that too. And I'm pretty sure these places count on that.
"Fill 'em up on salad and they won't care just how small our portions really are!"

I would've sent it back.
Nobody cuts into my steak before I get it!!!

We ate until we couldn’t eat anymore, then made sure to grab dessert before leaving….

:laughing: Of course!

Our first stop inside the store was the belt section.

'Cause there's nothing you'd rather do on a full, bloated stomach, than put a belt around it.

So of course I grabbed a cute multicolored scarf that I would use later on in the trip as a belt of my own.

popcorn::

Tomorrow we are headed to Universal, and plan on making breakfast burritos for Nebo and Smidgy for the ride.

That's nice of you guys!

I for one was not going to walk around the rest of the day smelling like wet dog.

We have a dog.
I know that smell.
And no, you don't want it to be you.

Although I really did contemplate hiding from them to see if Nebo’s head would explode thinking we were late again...

Do it! Do it!

but, I didn’t want to be the reason for any Nebo accidents…

Party pooper.

OMG, did you ever see this video??
Party Pooper
Cracks me up everytime!

After grabbing our stuff from the locker, I made a beeline for the little fruit stand next door. They have the best pickles on the planet,

Oh? <pkondz comes to full attention... pkondz loves pickles>

T_Man made a comment about me only getting one pickle...I gave him a look and may have even stuck out my tongue at him.

Family board!!!

As soon as he turned his back, I grabbed another one and made a mad dash to the register.

:lmao:

As I hid in the shadows, T_Man explained that I was waiting my allotted 45 minutes, and should be around sometime later…
Just kidding...You know I had to milk that one for all it was worth!

Shucks. I wanted to know if Nebo's head exploded!

We have never been in the very first row! EVER!!!!
This was definitely an exciting time for T_Man and I.

::yes:: I can see that. Our first time was in the front row.
I've been spoiled ever since.

On one hand, I hate shoes, so I would be happy to take them off.

Were shoes mean to you when you were little?

Plus I don’t want them to fly off my feet and hit someone below me once the ride begins.

Funny. That'd be a reason I'd keep 'em on!

Now, you may remember that I have, from time to time, considered myself a dumb wife on this TR.

No! Really? :rolleyes2

I grabbed hold of the little handles on either side of me, and was a little worried that I may start to have a panic attack, but once we got going, I was pretty good.

<phew>!!

I think it would be cool to be in California and be able to fly over Florida, giving those who have never been, a chance to fly over WDW and see all the sites.

Actually, that's a really good idea.

The fun part is, that once you run over everyone, and have hobbled your way to your designated spot, you must then wait another hour for the show to start. Fun times!

That does sound like fun!
Oh, boy!

not

Since there isn’t an actual “line” for this, we all moved up to the front, where the lady and her family were also waiting. The lady gave us a look. You know the look I’m talking about right? The one that could knock down even the Hulk? I was waiting to see if she actually said anything to us, but instead, she went crying to the CM, who told her that there was no “line,” it was a free for all, and they encouraged people to move forward in order to accommodate everyone.

Really?
I would've looked her square in the eye and said, "I can run pretty fast and I guarantee you that I'm going to get a better spot than you."

Okay, maybe I wouldn't have said it... but it's fun to think it.

She huffed, and then gave us another evil glare before resuming her post at the rope.

Or maybe turn to T-Man and in a loud voice say, "I don't really care where we sit... as long as we get in before that lady."

It’s a good thing no one can hear my thoughts as I mentally yell out, “Red Rover, Red Rover, Send Lady H on Over,” and break through the clasped hands and dash down the ramp.

You didn't! Heather! You're a bad***!!
:worship:

(Note to T-Man. Don't tick off your wife. Just sayin')

I really hated doing what i did, and felt extremely bad for it, but i had no time to go back and apologize, so I hoped they would find it in their hearts to forgive me at some later time...maybe in 30 years or so...

Priorities.
Ya gotta have priorities.

I screech to a halt, throwing up smoke from my perfect skid on the walk.

road-runner-1.jpg

I thought about using his line against him and telling him, “You’re killing me smalls! ?!” or even given him a classic, “Hello! McFly!” but i held my tongue, pointed to the rope and shook my head.

Really?
Was that really satisfying?

Pretty soon Nebo and Smidgy found us again. Unfortunately, I think Nebo got into a fight with the rope as he was returning to us, luckily he won the fight and all was well.

Of that, I have no doubt.
The rope fight part, that is.
Him winning the fight... I doubt.

I do remember a family sitting near or behind Smidgy who kept trying to get in front of her to be near the railing. She allowed the little kids to get in so they could see, and stood behind them. She is so nice!

That is nice! I sure hope I get to meet her this summer.

However, I’m not ok with the parents standing or sitting in a spot, towards the back, for over an hour, and in the last few minutes, making random movements to try to get in front of you all of a sudden. More often than not, using their kids as a way to do so. It does not work that way.

::yes::

The moment the lights went out and the show was about to start, the rope dropped once again. This time it was the roped off area next to us.

I wonder if they were holding it just in case some VIPs decided to catch the show.

Which begs the question, what's better?
Having the absolute perfect spot... or having the next best, but being beside somebody famous that you like/admire?

Who does this person think she is, just sitting in the middle of the show!

And you thought you got a good seat!

Ok kids...cover your eyes! Here comes some kissing scenes!

Okay! I'm not looking!

Oooh...Pretty colors!!!

So it's safe to look again? <phew!>

I turned to Nebo and Smidgy. Excited to see what they thought. Smidgy was smiling, and said she liked it. I turned to Nebo to get his thoughts…He didn’t seem to enthused. I think his exact words were…”I still like Illuminations better.”
Can’t win them all I guess.

I've already read Smidgy's explanation...
But I would've gushed all about it. Just for you.

So obviously, next time, take me.

T_Man wanted to get a head start on the makings for the burritos, so we aren’t doing everything in the morning. Otherwise i would have to wake up at 4am...T_Man barely stays alive when he has to wake me at 6am while on vacation...That definitely wouldn’t be pretty.

Like I said. That's very nice of you guys to do that.

T_Man got started on preparing the eggs and hashbrowns for the burritos, while I changed into my pj’s, grabbed a beer and sat out on the patio and took notes on what we did that day.
Why didn’t I help T_Man out you ask? I did...I got him a beer and left him to his own devices.

Nope. I get it.
When I'm cooking, just stay out of the way unless I say otherwise, okay?

Plus I would have just been in his way. I offered my assistance, but he declined, so I skedaddled.

See?

Tomorrow is a day full of promise. Another new place for Nebo and Smidgy. New rides, new shows, and adventures to be had.

Sounds like fun!

As we snuggled up in bed, and said our I love you’s, I thought about suggesting to T_Man that we should set the alarm for a little earlier than normal.

Family board!
You crazy kids, you.

Oh well...Maybe we will be on time, or even early tomorrow and my worries will be for naught.
On the other hand…

Uh, oh.
Thanks for the terrific chapter, Heather!
Looking forward to more! :goodvibes

Thanks for you WoC links T Man, I disappeared from the DIS about half way through your last trip report, I need to go back and finish reading it!

Glad to see an update. I saw WoC Tuesday night and didn't have the best view but it was an awesome show!

Jill in CO

you know what was missed? (cause the thumpers weren't with us at the time).. the halloween fireworks!

nebo and I got lucky, the halloween party was friday night, I believe? well, in calif. fireworks are cancelled often because of the winds. and this was one time a cancellation worked out great for us!

nebo and I went to see the fireworks sat. night. because the halloween fireworks were cancelled fri. night and it was already set up for it, we got a surprise sat, night! we got to see the Hall. show without paying extra!!! we found a great spot to stand and it was great!!!!

/also, I never did talk about our room at hojo. I chose hojo cause it had good reviews and there is like a little garden area so it seemed more like a "resort" than just a motel or hotel.
however, we didn't walk through that garden area aften cause our room faced the pool (yay!) anbd was just steps from the entrance to the parking lot (but no parking lot view) and to harborblvd. as we found out many times before, no matter what pretty areas you have a choice to walk through, you will find the shortest route and stick to it!:rotfl: the Dolphin has a lovely lobby. I think we walked through it twice. we found a quicker route to the bus, the pool, the boat etc. and of course that's the route we took.

anyway the pool was pretty small, and shaded. but we did get in some pool time. our 2nd floor balcony faced the pool, and SURPRISE!! ne night we were able to watch the DL fireworks from our balcony!

but the best part about our roo was the reason I chose 2nd floor. there is no elevator, but one flight is no big deal. the 1st floor has a bigger "balcony" than the 2nd, but the 2nd floor rooms in the "out" building (not the towers) have very high ceilings and SKYLIGHTS! huge skylights! on the tops of both end walls. so the room was VERY bright. which is a big deal for nebo. and airy. made it so cheery!
it was huge. 2 big beds and sinks both inside and outside the bath area. a fridge and lots spce. closet area, a long, LONG shelf area nice ty. table and chairs. lots of room, and most importantly , did I mention very BRIGHT??:cheer2:

nebo and I went to see the fireworks sat. night. because the halloween fireworks were cancelled fri. night and it was already set up for it, we got a surprise sat, night! we got to see the Hall. show without paying extra!!! we found a great spot to stand and it was great!!!!

Good for you guys!
Don't know how different it would be from the one we saw at WDW, but I remember it being really good... and different.

/also, I never did talk about our room at hojo.

Do you have any idea how long I stared at that?
Typo? What could hojo be? Maybe a DL acronym? No, don't think so.
Does she mean Wojo, from Barney Miller? No, that's stupid of me.
Oh, maybe it's a Ho Ho snack cake? How can you have a room at a snack cake?
They weren't in SoHo, right? No, that's on the other side of the continent.

Finally, I put it together.

Anyway, sounds like you found a pretty nice place.

Do you have any idea how long I stared at that?
Typo? What could hojo be? Maybe a DL acronym? No, don't think so.
Does she mean Wojo, from Barney Miller? No, that's stupid of me.
Oh, maybe it's a Ho Ho snack cake? How can you have a room at a snack cake?
They weren't in SoHo, right? No, that's on the other side of the continent.

Finally, I put it together.

Anyway, sounds like you found a pretty nice place.

tee hee! alwyas keepim' guessing!

to all who dont' know.... hojo is Howard Johnson's... which used to be the iconic motor lodge in the usa in the 60's.

the new Cabana Bay Reosrot at Universal Florida has this theme and is looking mighty tempting for our fall trip.. combined with a free dining at disney.

you know what was missed? (cause the thumpers weren't with us at the time).. the halloween fireworks!

True, we weren't with you at the time and we did miss the Halloween fireworks, but I didn't miss talking about them.

Upon conversing with them this morning, we found out that last night was some of the same. They did get to experience a little extra magic in the fireworks department last night though. Friday night was a Halloween Party Night. Due to high winds, Disney cancelled the fireworks for that night. Saturday night, they were treated to the Halloween Party night Fireworks. Anyone who’s gone to these special pay events knows the fireworks shows are usually a little better and a little longer. We were glad that the night at least ended on a positive note.

nebo and I got lucky, the halloween party was friday night, I believe? well, in calif. fireworks are cancelled often because of the winds. and this was one time a cancellation worked out great for us!

But its always nice to re-read about it again. Especially from the first person point of view. :goodvibes

/also, I never did talk about our room at hojo. I chose hojo cause it had good reviews and there is like a little garden area so it seemed more like a "resort" than just a motel or hotel.
however, we didn't walk through that garden area aften cause our room faced the pool (yay!) anbd was just steps from the entrance to the parking lot (but no parking lot view) and to harborblvd. as we found out many times before, no matter what pretty areas you have a choice to walk through, you will find the shortest route and stick to it!:rotfl: the Dolphin has a lovely lobby. I think we walked through it twice. we found a quicker route to the bus, the pool, the boat etc. and of course that's the route we took.

anyway the pool was pretty small, and shaded. but we did get in some pool time. our 2nd floor balcony faced the pool, and SURPRISE!! ne night we were able to watch the DL fireworks from our balcony!

but the best part about our roo was the reason I chose 2nd floor. there is no elevator, but one flight is no big deal. the 1st floor has a bigger "balcony" than the 2nd, but the 2nd floor rooms in the "out" building (not the towers) have very high ceilings and SKYLIGHTS! huge skylights! on the tops of both end walls. so the room was VERY bright. which is a big deal for nebo. and airy. made it so cheery!
it was huge. 2 big beds and sinks both inside and outside the bath area. a fridge and lots spce. closet area, a long, LONG shelf area nice ty. table and chairs. lots of room, and most importantly , did I mention very BRIGHT??:cheer2:

Now this I didn't talk about. I was hoping either you or Nebo would share your room. Glad you came along to talk about it. Take any pictures? One thing Lady H and I didn't do the day we met with you. Just have the one picture of Nebo's wrist.

oops! sorry Mike, my bad.

I'll have to ask nebo if he took room pictures. I don't even know if he did his usual "room and room view" video!?:confused3

we are leaving soon for wdw. boy this sure crept up on me. (is "crept" a word? creeped? I say crept, but looking at it it doesn't look right.)

what started as 5 nights renting points and the Boardwalk and 5 nights at OP French QUarter got stretched a little. we added a night at the beginning so we could see Herman Hermits without being all tired and puckered out from the early plane ride.

and we added a night at FQ.. just because! we booked FQ with a pin code we got in the mail. we had to upgrade to garden view, that's all that was available. we could have gone with pool view at riverside, which had a better discount, but we really didn't want to be in the ALligator Bayou section. it's a little too dark for us. I can't believe alligatore bayou or magnolia bend isn't a bookable category. (but then again, neither are the sections of Coronado SPrings (ie, ranchos, cabanas, or casitas).

but we really like FQ and haven't stayed there often. it is very cozy. only one pool, though, but you can use all the pools at riverside, and there is a boat to Downtown disney.

we added the pop room at the beg. on the same pin code. we actually tried to get All star sports, since they have a new food court, but the all stars were booked the night. (it's the sat after easter). I'm expecting a mass exodus sunday afternoon from WDW.

as for BW, we couldn't get boardwalk view, so we paid the same amount of points for pool/preferred view. I requested Village Green, which is that area not quite facing the boardwalk and crescent lake, but the courtyard between the BW and the lobby. we'll see. it'll be gret to be able to walk to epcot again!

I'm a little nervous about the whol FP+ thing. it's still kind of in trial.. they are changing things all the time. but we will try really hard to get a DSA (the "new and improved" GAC for disablilites.) I have been reading they aren't giving them out as easily, so we'll see.

but both nebo and I aren't of the mind set that we have to see or ride every little thing.. more in relaxing mode this trip.

Smidgy.

Crept is a word and you spelled it right.

Over on Ponzi's TR we were wondering when you were leaving. Ponzi thought you mentioned you were going in Fall. I told him that's in addition to this month's trip.

What day do you leave again?

Lady H and I fly out Saturday to Las Vegas. I was hoping to get a chapter up before I left, but don't look like its going to happen. Trying to finish up some stuff at work before we leave. Maybe as we're relaxing by the pool I can work on it and get one up. Depending on how many alcoholic beverages have been consumed by then.

Have a fun and safe trip. We can't wait to read all about it. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter