We Hopped All The Way To Disneyland Just For Some Dis Meets. Ch. 10. Added-7/14/14

Well look who finally showed up to the party. The gang is all back together. I take it the wrist is finally feeling better?

Mike, (sniff), I love you man, and miss you, even if you did Ponzi credit for the name I gave to Lady H.]

She has so many titles, I don't remember who gave her what anymore. Sorry, Nebo.

Sorry Ponz, looks like I have to discredit you now.

Yes, I am tryinsg to get back into the swingt of things here and catch up. I relish the opportunity to read all of this.
(why do i have a taste all of a sudden for hot dogs and burgers?)

I don't like relish, so beats me? :confused3

Mike and Lady H, you are the celery salt of the earth,,, b3e back soon.

We're going to hold you to that.

Well the first day of this Disneyland trip is just about over. Well technically it’s been over for quite a while now. I guess I should say that we’re just about done talking about this day. It was a rough start to the morning. I’m hoping the night ends on a better note and the stars don’t coming crashing down. This evening I came a little more prepared. There are a few more options as far as rides go. Hopefully they are back up and running, and not on strike like they were this morning.

Having resolved the picture issue with our tickets earlier in the day, Lady H and I get through checkpoint charlie without any problems. Now we just have to get inside the park. Tonight is the last chance we’ll get to see Fantasmic on this trip. Maybe I shouldn’t use trip around Nebo. It was the last chance we would get on this vacation. We told Nebo and Smidgy earlier that they had to see it here. I personally like it more here than over at DHS. Thus one of the other reasons we chose to do DL today. There won’t be another chance the rest of the week. I think everyone else entering the park is thinking the same thing.

The lines weren’t that long, but they were constant and quite a few people kept coming in.

As we get into the park, we told Nebo and Smidgy we would meet at the same spot again this morning. Lady H and I head over to the tunnel to meet up with them. We didn’t have to go far as they were already waiting for us before we walked under the tunnel.

Now comes the famous question. What’s the plan for the night. Unlike this morning, I have an answer prepared instead of the long drawn out answers I blurting out while trying to think of the answer. I told them since we missed Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones this morning, we would try to hit those. We’ll want to be on that side of the park as that’s where Fantasmic shows. Unfortunately, this isn’t like the Fantasmic at WDW that has it’s own separate theater and seats. If you want a great viewing spot, you have to stake your claim to a piece of real estate and shoot anyone that even comes close to invading it. It’s part of Frontierland and there’s a shooting gallery close by.

Nebo and Smidgy like the idea and little did we know that they have one of their own. Nebo tells me “well we want to take a complete ride around the park in the train because I read there are dinosaurs. Is that true?” Lady H and I look at each other, and with the puzzled look on our face, we can tell each of us is thinking the same thing. “Are there dinosaurs?” Just when we thought we had all the answers.

I answer Nebo’s question. “I honestly don’t remember if there are dinosaurs or not. If there are, I don’t remember seeing them. Then again, we’ve never taken the train completely around the entire park either. We’ve always gotten of by Splash Mountain or Tomorrowland; but we have no objections to riding the train. I guess we’ll all find out together.”

Now in the back of my mind, I’m thinking “Great. We’re going to start the evening by riding the train. It didn’t work so well this morning. Oh please God, let it be better tonight.” We make our way to the train station. People are starting to line the streets for the parade. Maybe riding the train will be a good thing. We’ll get around the crowd waiting for the parade. We climb the stairs to the top and get in line. We didn’t have to wait long this time for a train to come by and pick us up. “Hey there thumpers, want to go for a ride? I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.” Who could resists a pickup line like that. So far this evening is starting off on the right course. Let’s hope we don’t get derailed. Soon we come upon this. Sorry if these pictures are a little blurry. Forgot to adjust the settings for night time.

Well what do ya know, there really are dinosaurs. The scenes before the dinosaurs showed the Grand Canyon with a mountain lion, big horn sheep and a few other desert animals. Unfortunately none of those pictures came out good.

Here are a couple more dinosaur pictures.

After discovering that you can see dinosaurs on our dinosaur tour, we get back to where we started at the Main Street Station. The parade is just coming through.

We decide to stay on and get off the train at New Orleans Square/Frontierland. Haunted Mansion is right by that train station. We deboard at NOS and proceed to HM. We can hear that Splash Mountain is no longer on strike. HM is no longer on strike either and has a 45 minute wait time posted. We decide to head over to SM to see what the wait time is there. 45 minutes as well. Nebo has the GAC and decides now is a good time to use it. We approach the CM at the FP entrance of SM. He asks if stairs will be a problem. Smidgy says they might be as it is starting to get dark now. The CM directs us to the exit, which is also the entrance for guests in wheelchairs or needing to avoid stairs. There are several people in this line. Wait time at this point would be about 30 minutes. Nebo decides he can handle the stairs so back to the FP entrance. The CM lets us in with Nebo’s GAC and our wait time is down to a whopping 10 minutes. I don’t even think we waited that long.

Now the main difference between Splash here compared to Splash at WDW is you sit single instead of side by side. Each log can hold 6 people. Smidgy was in the 3rd seat and Nebo the 4th.

I was in the 5th and Lady H wanted the very back.

During the ride, Lady H and I tried to replicate a picture I took of her from last year.

Last year’s on ride picture.

This year’s on ride picture.

It wasn’t until I was writing this chapter that I realized something about Lady H in both pictures. Can anybody else recognize it? There are a few possible answers to this question, but there is one thing in particular that I noticed. I’ll give you the answer on the shout outs if no one gets it, but it’s pretty obvious so I know someone will get it.

Now back to our ride.

Few pics I managed to take on board.

We all managed to escape without getting soaked and make our way back towards HM. Wait time is still 45 minutes. Once again, Smidgy and Nebo use the GAC to get us in. Nebo is still trying to adjust to the dark so this is really coming in handy for him. Our wait time is considerably reduced again.

During the holidays, DL closes HM for about a couple of weeks to set up the holiday decorations.

We took these pictures earlier in the day.

Then this one of the hearse at night.

Inside HM itself.

Changing picture.
Before

After

Glad to see they kept the hidden Mickey.

I was exceeding the picture limit, so this chapter is continued on the next post.

After HM, we stop to check the time. We want to make sure we have time to go to Indiana Jones before having to stake out our real estate for the night. I told Nebo and Smidgy I have a little trick that will work if the spot we want is taken. Take it no one else knows about the trick. I learned about it from the Dis, so there’s a good chance others know about it as well. Anyone reading this TR will learn about this trick. I’ll share that trick with you in a little bit. Right now, there is still time to squeeze in Indiana Jones, but a restroom break is in order. Everyone but Nebo needs bladder relief. I hope he’s been drinking enough water. Now as every woman knows, there is ALWAYS a line for the women’s restroom. Not so much for men. I’m in and out in a jiffy. Ladies are still waiting their turn but I find Nebo and wait with him. He tells me his back is still hurting a little from getting beat up on Matterhorn. After he said that, I remembered Lady H had some of his favorite buddies for him. I told him we have something to help him. They may not be as strong as what he’s used to, but we have some nonetheless. He’ll have to wait until Lady H comes back though. She has them in her purse.

Once the ladies finally get through line and rejoin us, the first words Nebo tells Lady H, and this is no lie: “I hear you’ve been holding out on me you saucy wench.” Lady H had this shocked look and her face but she retaliated. “Well just for that you ain’t getting them.” Lady H turns to me and thanks me for throwing her under the bus. I told her I didn’t throw her under the bus. I told him we had something for him but you had them in your purse. Had I had them with me, I would’ve given them to him. We laugh, Nebo gets his buddies and he’s a happy camper.

We head on over to Indiana Jones. Again, about another 45 minute wait and once again Nebo gets us through in no time. If I recall correctly, I think Smidgy and Nebo did this ride the night before but were willing to go again for Lady H and myself.

Ok. Before I go any further, I don’t remember if I explained this or not, but I figure I better because it can be a touchy subject. Sorry Nebo, but I need to throw you under the bus now. Hopefully it don’t run you over too hard. This is mostly for any newbies that don’t normally follow along with his TRs, Ponzi’s TRs or our TRs. Nebo has vision problems. I won’t go into specifics. Those who know him know what the problem is. Now I don’t want anyone to think that we used his GAC to our advantage. I know I’m not helping by making it sound like we took advantage. Nebo needs additional time to maneuver the queue’s and the GAC allows him the necessary time to do so. Because he had the additional time, I’m proud to say he was able to maneuver the queue's at a nice steady pace and hasn’t hurt himself yet. Now back to our regularly scheduled TR.

After Indiana Jones, we head over to reserve our spot for Fantasmic. If you want a good viewing spot along the rail up front, well you better be willing to fork over some cash. Those spots are reserved for the Fantasmic Dessert Package people. I inquired about it when we went the first time. I think it was going to be like $60 or $70 per person. Lady H and I found an alternative spot we really liked last time. We’re hoping to get it again this time. It is located right in front of Cafe Orleans. I borrowed these pictures from a different websites since I didn’t have any of my own.

Cafe Orleans
11801662255_f3a223b667_z.jpg

Right on the other side of the cafe’s patio railing, you see a red brick sidewalk.

Here is a somewhat different view.
P3220229email.jpg

Once you walk up the steps and go all the way towards the left, this little sidewalk area stops. This little area puts you slightly above the crowd. CM’s also try to keep the are in front of this are clear so people can walk by as the show is going on. You get a pretty good view of Fantasmic here. When Lady H and I were sitting here last year, a lot of people passed it by thinking the tree would be in the way. We learned by sitting all the way at the end, it wouldn’t. Well as we approached the area, other people were also aware of this viewing area. Now what?

For this, believe it or not I did have a plan B. This is the trick I was telling you about earlier. I learned about it here on the Disboards. They call it the Light Tower Trick. Some people know about it, and some don’t. You can all read all about the Light Tower Trick. I looked over at the light tower. There were quite a few people here as well. There was still a little room, so I figured it would work for us. Plus some of the people already sitting there had kids. Since most of us are taller than they are, we figured we could stand behind them and see over them. While we stood around waiting, Smidgy and Nebo asked if we had brought any park bottles along. Not stopping for some is coming back to bite us in the rear now. “Nope. We didn’t have time to stop for any.”

“Well I got an extra one and so does Diane.” They offer us their extra bottles. Whom am I to say no. Diane offers to run and get us some mixers, aka sodas. Lady H joins her while Nebo and I try to hold down the fort. An hours passes, the show is about to start, Lady H and Diane still haven’t returned. I guess we’ll have to drink our bottles the old fashioned way.

Ok, before they try to throw me out of my co-owned TR, I better set the record straight. It didn’t really take them an hour. I think it was more like 15-20 minutes. It felt like an hour though. More people were moving in on our turf and the CM’s were busy putting up the ropes. Nebo and I held our ground though. Sure some kids left crying, but first come first serve. If you let 6 year olds invade your turf, they’ll grow up thinking that it’s ok to do that in life. They’ll come to appreciate what we did for them later on in life.

Soon Lady H and Smidgy return. Drinks are made, the lights go down and the show begins. Since Lady H and I have already seen this once before, we only took a few pictures. For the most part, we just watched and enjoyed the show this time.

These are some of the very few pics we took.

I was hoping to catch the dragon breathing fire this time. Actually, I was hoping the dragon would breathe fire, PERIOD. He didn’t the first time we saw the show.

Yup, I just missed it. He did breathe fire this time though. By the time my camera reset for the next pic, it was too late to try and catch a picture of him actually breathing the fire.

After Fantasmic, you are pretty much stuck where you are at. It’s best not to move as the fireworks will soon start. We did move over a little bit once people started to leave. The lights were slightly in the way and moving gave us a better view of the fireworks. I stood behind Lady H and wrapped my arms around her. Just as I did last time. I don’t know if its the magic of DL, the magic of the fireworks or combination of both; but every time I share that moment with Lady H, I feel so blessed to have her there with me. All is right with the world. It was also nice that we got to share this moment with 2 very good friends.

Soon the fireworks would be over and the crowd is making a mad rush out of the Fantasmic area. There is a 2nd show, but Nebo and Smidgy are ready to call it a night. Staying up late the night before and tonight is taking a toll on them. We are actually a little tired ourselves. Having been up early ourselves, it sounded like a good idea to call it a night as well. Not before we have a quick bite to eat though. Well at least for Lady H and myself. We walk with N & S to the front. Before we part our ways, we talk about the plan for tomorrow morning. They’ve done DL 2 days but have yet to step foot inside DCA. DCA is the plan for tomorrow. Be there at rope drop and do as much as we can in Carsland before the crowd sets in. Although that area is always packed. We’ll see if any of the new has worn off yet.

We say goodnight to N & S. They head towards the front gate while Lady H and I figure out what we want to eat. As we walk around, we spot the “Little Red Wagon.”

Again I borrowed this picture as I didn’t have one. (Photo courtesy of Yelp)
l.jpg

Maybe Nebo and Smidgy can help me out here. I can’t remember if they told me that this little wagon served the best corn dogs. I also heard the same thing prior to them telling me. I want to say they had mentioned it earlier and were going to get one, but I don’t remember why they never did get one. It may have been closed, which with their luck so far, was probably the case. Or it was all just a dream and they never did tell me. Hopefully they can shed some light on this.

We were in luck, it was open for us. We each got a corn dog, a bag of chips and a soda. We needed to see for ourselves if they were that good. My opinion of them: Well lets just say I’m drooling right now to have another one. One of the best I’ve ever had.

Once we finish eating, Lady H and I begin to head out as well. Not before stopping to take a few pictures though.

Same Mickey-O-Lantern other side

We proceed to the shuttle area. There is a long line for the shuttles, but they are moving quickly. Soon we finally reach the front of the line, get on a shuttle and we’re back in the TSM parking lot. We are glad we didn’t get our original parking spot back. Our parking spot was much closer to the shuttle drop off area. Soon we’re back at our resort. We some how manage to climb the stairs to get our room. This resort really needs elevators. Our nightly routine is still the same from the last trip as well. Change into our pjs, grab a beer or 2 (possibly 3), sit out on the deck, try and take notes then head off to bed for a good nights sleep.

And with that, it’s finally time to end this day. Lady H will take you through our next day at DCA.

Hi Thumpers! Thank you for waiting for me, but I'm all caught up now! :rotfl2: Good move on getting the bar seat at RFC to watch the game! We were at ESPN on a Sat last Fall and had to hover over a couple who were almost finished eating, then knocked them off their stools and bussed our own table. :lmao: When we were done, we flagged down some people who were standing near the door and while they were on their way over, someone else tried to come out of the shadows and grab it - we almost had a on our hands.

I can honestly say that we weren't waiting for you to catch up. We're running behind as usual. Life and work keep getting in the way.

Yeah, ESPN was packed. I was shocked about the minimum purchase limit. If we ever go back during football season again, at least I learned a trick now to watch the game.

Which reminds me. I need to fill a formal protest for my man card back as in the end, I did watch NFL football this day and had an alcoholic beverage. I think I redeemed myself here. Unlike someone who goes all the way to Germany and doesn't even have one beer. :sad2:

Hope to have another one up real soon.

Please tell me that I read that wrong,,,,you KNOW you can't leave your participles dangling like that. Hmmm, I'm just makeing things worse, aren't I ?

I have since discovered that the picture of the buildings that look like they would represent certain attributes of the female body is actually a nuclear power plant. San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station.. Amazing what you can find on Google.

Yes, I tjought the same thing, but that's no surprise,,,,, however, if kyou want to see something even MORE anatomically resembling the same body part,,, next time you are in Islands of Adventure at Universal,,, take a look at the light bulb coverings of all the light poles in "Seuss Land",,, ande believe me, there are plenty.

Anyway,,, thanks for the mamories.
Memories.
Geesh!

We have those types of super duper, fancy Shmantsie buildings up here also,,,,,
the pool tables are 5 bucks an hour.

Meeting with Nebo and Smidgy. Good to see them again. I was going to mention a few things here, but I'll work them in to my chapter.

Is anybody else hearing Jessie yell out to Walt,,, "Stop Working me!"?

As far as the plan goes. Yeah. Scary thought. Lady H and I never really make a plan for touring the parks. We're you're typical sashay through the park kinda people and do whatever comes to mind. We have a general idea of what we want to do, but have no particular order in how we do them.

You are right,,,, it was at this point when you told us that news, that I started twitching. Ok, but no, you did a great job, really!

What made it a little harder to plan was the fact that Smidgy gave me all these restrictions before hand which we've all read about time and time again on their TR's. Nebo can't do dark rides during the day. Well that's about half the rides in DL and DCA. Well it's not that he can't, he's perfectly capable; it's just he won't see anything but total darkness if he does. Plus they had already been to DL that morning and are we going back later at night. I don't know what they would or wouldn't get to do. What's work for Lady H and I, may not work for them. Only time will tell.

Well put T-Man, you summed it up perfectly. Boy, I was a real pain in the asp, wasn't I?

Think that about sums my comments. Lady H did a wonderful job starting us off. Now I have to try and follow up on that. Oh the pressure.

Good job honey. Do you want to write my chapter also?

NO, I think that sums things up nicely. Oh, you werent talking to me? Boy, do I feel foolish.:blush:

Great stuff Lady H and Bunny Boy. But why do I have the feeling as this goes on, I am going to end up being slammed, one way or anotehr?
Yes, the sword of Damocles feels like it's hanging over my head. Maybe Queen Betsy will come and bail me out. Betsy? You out there? You know I was just kidding about your nail polish, right?
right?

Uh oh,,,, I"m in deep Doo Doo,,, and I don't meant the Hoop de Doo Doo!

Just about set to read the last chapter...
(In the words of the immortal Benjamin Franklin Pierce, "Hee, hee! I'm so excited, I could plotz!")

But first...

Originally Posted by Thumper_Man's Wife View Post
Last year my mom bought us this nifty little thing that can attach to any luggage and tell you how much it weighs.

Ponzi: Up here we call those things 'scales'.

Thanks, I just threww out my spleen!

Better not. You need those things to help fight off infections.
And you, my friend, can't afford the risk.

So, this is how you tell if the buggage weighs too much? If your spleen goes out, take stuff out. If you can lift it without bodily harm, add more stuff until your spleen goes out? Sounds painful! :faint:

Nah.
He's got vikes.

Sorry Ponz, looks like I have to discredit you now.

No problem! I'm used to it!
It all started when I was just a wee lad and my mom said I was a discredit to the family.

It's being happening on a fairly regular basis ever since.

Well the first day of this Disneyland trip is just about over. Well technically it’s been over for quite a while now. I guess I should say that we’re just about done talking about this day.

Do you get the feeling that maybe you should stop right now?

It was a rough start to the morning.

Not a morning person...

Check.

Tonight is the last chance we’ll get to see Fantasmic on this trip. Maybe I shouldn’t use trip around Nebo.

He'll use it himself.... don't worry.

It was the last chance we would get on this vacation.

To use the word 'trip'?

I personally like it more here than over at DHS.

I have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed with it (at WDW), but that might have been because it was hyped so much.
But the one at DL does look more impressive.

Thus one of the other reasons we chose to do DL today. There won’t be another chance the rest of the week.

Really? They have it on so seldom?
Huh.

I think everyone else entering the park is thinking the same thing.

Oh, boy.

Don'tcha just love huge soul sucking crowds?

The lines weren’t that long, but they were constant and quite a few people kept coming in.

Had to re-read that twice.
I thought you were talking about ride queues at first.

Lady H and I head over to the tunnel to meet up with them. We didn’t have to go far as they were already waiting for us before we walked under the tunnel.

So... you were late.
That's what you're telling us, right?

Now comes the famous question.

To be, or not to be?
Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?

What’s the plan for the night.

oh.

I told them since we missed Haunted Mansion and Indiana Jones this morning, we would try to hit those.

At least HM.

Gotta have HM.

Gotta.

We’ll want to be on that side of the park as that’s where Fantasmic shows.

Shows what?

If you want a great viewing spot, you have to stake your claim to a piece of real estate and shoot anyone that even comes close to invading it. It’s part of Frontierland and there’s a shooting gallery close by.

:laughing: Well, that's convenient!

Nebo tells me “well we want to take a complete ride around the park in the train because I read there are dinosaurs. Is that true?” Lady H and I look at each other, and with the puzzled look on our face, we can tell each of us is thinking the same thing. “Are there dinosaurs?” Just when we thought we had all the answers.

I knew that!

Of course, I only found out a couple of weeks ago....

Just seems odd, though.

Why are there dinosaurs?

Now in the back of my mind, I’m thinking “Great. We’re going to start the evening by riding the train. It didn’t work so well this morning.

And then you murdered them, disposed of the bodies and laughed all the way to Fantasmic??????

Oh please God, let it be better tonight.” We make our way to the train station.

Well.... I guess your way is more....

legal.

People are starting to line the streets for the parade. Maybe riding the train will be a good thing. We’ll get around the crowd waiting for the parade.

See? And you thought Nebo was a total fool. An incredible idiot. A giant goof.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying what you thought.

“Hey there thumpers, want to go for a ride? I’ll take you anywhere you want to go.” Who could resists a pickup line like that.

So

Thumpers are easy.

Got it.

So far this evening is starting off on the right course. Let’s hope we don’t get derailed.

I see what you did there.

Well what do ya know, there really are dinosaurs. The scenes before the dinosaurs showed the Grand Canyon with a mountain lion, big horn sheep and a few other desert animals.

Those make sense... I still don't get the dinos, though.

After discovering that you can see dinosaurs on our dinosaur tour,

Uh....

I can see it now:
"Hey! Guess what you can see on the dinosaur tour?!?!?"
"Dinosaurs?"
"Right!! How'd you guess???"

we get back to where we started at the Main Street Station. The parade is just coming through.

I stopped reading there...
"They're not going to get off there, are they? No. They wouldn't... Would they?"

We decide to stay on and get off the train at New Orleans Square/Frontierland.

pkondz breathes a sigh of relief.
He doesn't have to go looking for a more intelligent TR.

HM is no longer on strike either and has a 45 minute wait time posted. We decide to head over to SM to see what the wait time is there. 45 minutes as well.

Ugh.
And ugh.

Nebo has the GAC and decides now is a good time to use it.

Good thinking.

Wait time at this point would be about 30 minutes. Nebo decides he can handle the stairs so back to the FP entrance.

Again... good thinking.

Last year’s on ride picture.

This year’s on ride picture.

It wasn’t until I was writing this chapter that I realized something about Lady H in both pictures. Can anybody else recognize it? There are a few possible answers to this question, but there is one thing in particular that I noticed.

Well, considering you said it was pretty obvious... I won't look for anything obscure.

Four things pop out at me right away about both pics:
1. Both have a very lovely young lady
2. Both have said lovely young lady smiling (as opposed to screaming, "Dumbwife! Dumbwife!")
3. Both have said lovely, smiling young lady with a Disneyland lanyard.
4.Both have said lovely, smiling, lanyard wearing, young lady wearing the same shirt.

We all managed to escape without getting soaked

And breathed a sigh of relief, I'm sure. Since it probably wasn't going to dry anytime soon and you still had HM and Fantasmic to see.

Nebo is still trying to adjust to the dark so this is really coming in handy for him.

All kidding aside...
That's good.

During the holidays, DL closes HM for about a couple of weeks to set up the holiday decorations.

Cool pics.

Take it no one else knows about the trick. I learned about it from the Dis, so there’s a good chance others know about it as well.

?
Did you just contradict yourself?
Or did I miss something, there?

Everyone but Nebo needs bladder relief.

Real men can hold their urine.

I hope he’s been drinking enough water.

Gee, I wonder why you'd be concerned about that?

:rolleyes1:

Now as every woman knows, there is ALWAYS a line for the women’s restroom. Not so much for men.

In my last chapter of my TR (I mean the last one I will post), I will expand on this.

He tells me his back is still hurting a little from getting beat up on Matterhorn. After he said that, I remembered Lady H had some of his favorite buddies for him.

Keebler elves?

Once the ladies finally get through line and rejoin us, the first words Nebo tells Lady H, and this is no lie: “I hear you’ve been holding out on me you saucy wench.”

:lmao::rotfl: OMG! I am so not surprised! But, still hysterical!!! :lmao:

Lady H had this shocked look and her face but she retaliated. “Well just for that you ain’t getting them.”

Way to go, Lady H!!

Lady H turns to me and thanks me for throwing her under the bus. I told her I didn’t throw her under the bus. I told him we had something for him but you had them in your purse. Had I had them with me, I would’ve given them to him.

Nah.
I agree with Heather.
Under-bus tosser.

We laugh, Nebo gets his buddies and he’s a happy camper.

Whoa. Those things take effect fast!

Ok. Before I go any further, I don’t remember if I explained this or not, but I figure I better because it can be a touchy subject. Sorry Nebo, but I need to throw you under the bus now. Hopefully it don’t run you over too hard. This is mostly for any newbies that don’t normally follow along with his TRs, Ponzi’s TRs or our TRs. Nebo has vision problems. I won’t go into specifics. Those who know him know what the problem is. Now I don’t want anyone to think that we used his GAC to our advantage. I know I’m not helping by making it sound like we took advantage. Nebo needs additional time to maneuver the queue’s and the GAC allows him the necessary time to do so. Because he had the additional time, I’m proud to say he was able to maneuver the queue's at a nice steady pace and hasn’t hurt himself yet. Now back to our regularly scheduled TR.

He's lying folks.
Don't believe a word of it.

Okay, okay. Yeah, that's right.
Nicely said Mike.

I think it was going to be like $60 or $70 per person.

:faint: Those desserts better be the best you've ever had!

For this, believe it or not I did have a plan B.

Okay....

not.

This is the trick I was telling you about earlier. I learned about it here on the Disboards. They call it the Light Tower Trick. Some people know about it, and some don’t.

Didn't you use this trick on your last visit?
Or did you notice it but weren't aware of it at the time?

I don't remember.

While we stood around waiting, Smidgy and Nebo asked if we had brought any park bottles along. Not stopping for some is coming back to bite us in the rear now. “Nope. We didn’t have time to stop for any.”

And just like that, their opinion of you plummeted.

“Well I got an extra one and so does Diane.” They offer us their extra bottles.

You know you have good friends when...

Diane offers to run and get us some mixers, aka sodas. Lady H joins her while Nebo and I try to hold down the fort. An hours passes, the show is about to start, Lady H and Diane still haven’t returned.

Must've stopped to use the restroom again.

I guess we’ll have to drink our bottles the old fashioned way.

Like this?

Townsend_0771_t300.jpg

Ok, before they try to throw me out of my co-owned TR, I better set the record straight. It didn’t really take them an hour. I think it was more like 15-20 minutes.

So... you lied.
Just what else in this chapter is a complete fabrication?
Did you even go to DL????

Man, I trusted you!

More people were moving in on our turf and the CM’s were busy putting up the ropes.

They hang people who move in on others' turf?????? :scared1:

Nebo and I held our ground though. Sure some kids left crying, but first come first serve. If you let 6 year olds invade your turf, they’ll grow up thinking that it’s ok to do that in life. They’ll come to appreciate what we did for them later on in life.

I agree.
100%

Respect your elders, kids! You heard it here first!

Yup, I just missed it. He did breathe fire this time though. By the time my camera reset for the next pic, it was too late to try and catch a picture of him actually breathing the fire.

So.... good excuse to go again? :rolleyes:

I stood behind Lady H and wrapped my arms around her. Just as I did last time. I don’t know if its the magic of DL, the magic of the fireworks or combination of both; but every time I share that moment with Lady H, I feel so blessed to have her there with me. All is right with the world. It was also nice that we got to share this moment with 2 very good friends.

Awwww....
Ya big galoot.

There is a 2nd show, but Nebo and Smidgy are ready to call it a night. Staying up late the night before and tonight is taking a toll on them. We are actually a little tired ourselves. Having been up early ourselves, it sounded like a good idea to call it a night as well.

Both of you?
You can call it something else if you want.
Evening, for example.

Not before we have a quick bite to eat though. Well at least for Lady H and myself.

Check.
Deliberately excluding them.
Were you afraid that they'd eat all the food and leave you with nothing?

As we walk around, we spot the “Little Red Wagon.”

Maybe Nebo and Smidgy can help me out here. I can’t remember if they told me that this little wagon served the best corn dogs.

We were in luck, it was open for us. We each got a corn dog, a bag of chips and a soda. We needed to see for ourselves if they were that good. My opinion of them: Well lets just say I’m drooling right now to have another one. One of the best I’ve ever had.

Great.

Now I'm drooling!

Soon we finally reach the front of the line,

Okay. Which one was it. "Soon" or "finally"?

We some how manage to climb the stairs to get our room.

Was stairs a new thing for you guys?
Wow! They must have tons of escalators and elevators in the south, huh?

This resort really needs elevators.

See?

Our nightly routine is still the same from the last trip as well. Change into our pjs, grab a beer or 2 (possibly 3), sit out on the deck, try and take notes then head off to bed for a good nights sleep.

Having done it, isn't that a nice way to end the day, though?
Sitting back, relaxing and recalling the day?

And with that, it’s finally time to end this day. Lady H will take you through our next day at DCA.

Thanks for the chapter, Mike. Well done!
Can't wait for DCA with you both and Nebo and Smidgy! :goodvibes

Which reminds me. I need to fill a formal protest for my man card back as in the end, I did watch NFL football this day and had an alcoholic beverage. I think I redeemed myself here. Unlike someone who goes all the way to Germany and doesn't even have one beer. :sad2:

Excuse me? Do you not remember this from my TR?

Hmmmm.... no man card and no memory.
Heather, I think your "man" needs help.

But then again, you probably already knew that.

Innoventions?? they have that at DL? And I never ever heard of storyland :confused3 And yes, I was there once for a day.

Queenbetsy, wow, I was surprised to see your pic, I pictured you as a little gray haired old lady, LOL. Looking good!:thumbsup2

Space Mountain: Last time I rode that was maybe in the 70's with my mom.
She sat behind me. She was in her 70's at the time. The entire time I did not hear a peep out of her, I was scared to death that she had had a heart attack and died on the ride. But she was fine, said that she was afraid that if she opened her mouth her dentures would fly out. And a well founded fear that was, from what I understand. That was the last time I was on that ride.

Thanks for the update, T-Man!
trying to get caught up on my dis here and thanks backstage gal I am short and a bit old but the grey has not pounced on me quite so much (yet)

Perfect.

hmmmm.... interesting.
Consumer backlash?

And yet... if I had the time (i.e. I've already gone on all the rides) I'd love to go. Just to see the reactions of those who didn't know about it.

Yup. That's pretty much how I figure it too.

How dare you be on time???

When I first read that, I was like, "What???? How? What? HOW??"

Then, as Neebs is wont to say, the nickle dropped.

That's okay. That's what he's there for.

Heh. I'm just about finished my next chapter and that's almost the same thing I said in mine.

great minds think alike.

Which in no way explains why our minds thought alike.

What?? Why not????

Well... okay.
As long as there's at least some abuse.

Oh really? I hadn't noticed...

I don't think Nebo should ever use the normal queue.

He doesn't qualify.

Is it more odd that I understood what you just said there or that I'm asking if it's odd?

So how was that?
Were you guys pointing at random couples and saying, "Is that them? How about those two? What about that couple?"

So did you have to go back and re-park the car?
Or did you have EPH?

Haters gonna hate.

:rotfl:

They did?

Oh, right. You did mention GayDays were going on, so I guess it's as good a time as any to come out.

:lmao: You actually sang it?
That's hysterical.

wow. fun.

Maybe don't open the park early if nothing's going to be open?

I know. Crazy thought.

Me too. We did MNSSHP last time and the fireworks were really good.

Nice save.
You get 3 points.

D'oh!

And then thinks to self, "Please, oh please, don't ask me for any more!!"

I'll bet!

T-Man's pulse and respiration begin to go down.

So ya like livin' on the edge, huh?

Relax... I'm sure they'll get there in plenty of time.

Or not...

:lmao:

Awww... But I liked your way so much better!

:lmao: Hopefully, Neebs will check first before leaving the hotel room next time.

What???

Ah! Now I got it.

CMs... all smiles on the outside.
On the inside... "I hate my life."

You just had to say it, didn't you?

Sure! I'll guess open?

Drat!
Wait! I got it right?

What kind of a rigged game are you trying to play here, mister?

ruh roh

Oh, dude.

You are so in trouble.

If you ever get a self destructing message that starts with "Your mission if you choose to accept it..."

Just say no and move on.

Kids! Tell your parents!
Come to Disneyland!
Where you can stand around and look at all the rides that your parents were once able to ride!

Oh, man. Just to see the CM's face if you did that!

CM on the inside.....

You don't quite recall???
Then you lost, dude.

Umm....
ahem....
uh....

Okay...
I'll just say it.

I read Betsey's shirt... and decided right then and there that if I ever met her in person, I'd have to be careful never to turn my back to her.

Or maybe I will...
Cheap thrills are the best kind of thrill, right?

(seriously, nice pic of them)

Oh, absolutely.
Yup.

Oh, sure.
You get to fail missions but still get to assign them?
Is that fair?

Here's my guess prior to reading on.

Mr & Mrs Bunny
Betsey & Lance

I thought maybe going from light to dark would bother Nebo and Smidgy would stay with him.

Well, she wore that suggestive shirt, so...

Guess I was wrong.

That's like saying, "I can handle a pug, so I can handle a rottweiler."

:lmao:

Don't the CMs normally make you take off hats?

And it was nice of you to posts pics so we can put a face to the name, now.

That sounds cool!

atta boy.

Great chapter, Mike. :thumbsup2
Thanks for posting! :goodvibes

gee great pic tman:scared1: oh my gosh I think it is time to retire those shirts that is not the first time something like that has happened. let's just say I try no to cross my arms when I wear it that cuts off the p and the r . I am surprised that hasn't been posted yet. I was going to wear my thumper shirt but thought it might be a bit Kathy bates in misery. I 'm your number 1 fan andall that

whew all caught up. I laughed until I cried at that pic of the shirt. I just want to say again it was amazing to meet all of you in person. I totally agree with you about staking your claim for Fantasmic. It has been years since we have seen it. Th e crowds are killer. We usually watched it from the DSA by haunted mansion.
If you liked those corn dogs next time you are out here try the corn dogs back in dca they have hot link corn dogs. Oh man now I am drooling. May have to renew our passes next weekend. With the broken leg and a trip to WDW we decided to wait on them until Feb sometime.
well now I am off to ponzie's tr to catch up over there

You are right,,,, it was at this point when you told us that news, that I started twitching. Ok, but no, you did a great job, really!

As long as you weren’t twerking…Just kidding. We all saw the instant shudder than ran through you at the prospect that there was no plan.

Well put T-Man, you summed it up perfectly. Boy, I was a real pain in the asp, wasn't I?

No you were not a pain in the asp…You were a pain in other areas…but not in the asp. :rolleyes1

All kidding aside, we loved hanging out with you guys.

Great stuff Lady H and Bunny Boy. But why do I have the feeling as this goes on, I am going to end up being slammed, one way or anotehr?

Would we do something like that?

Not a morning person...

Check.

What makes you say that?

I have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed with it (at WDW), but that might have been because it was hyped so much.
But the one at DL does look more impressive.

I like the one at DL more. Maybe because it’s just a little different. The venue isn’t as intimidating, since you have options to get out, plus I think there isn’t as much of the water imagery, it’s the actual actors (characters) doing a lot of stuff here.

So... you were late.
That's what you're telling us, right?

We were on time…so yes…we were late…More on the late thing in the next chapter.

To be, or not to be?
Why does sour cream have an expiration date?
What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Hahaha…

There was this thing going around facebook in 2012, during the time that the world was going to end that had quite a few “unanswered” questions…

The world is supposed to be end today huh? That's bad. I never found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liquid is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Why do you sit in the stands? Why do you drive in a parkway but park in a driveway? Why did Joanie love Chachi? Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? And why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? And just what is Victoria's secret? You see, the world just has to keep going. I have to many questions.

:laughing: Well, that's convenient!

Disney is nothing if not thorough in the way they set things up.

I knew that!

Of course, I only found out a couple of weeks ago....

Just seems odd, though.

Why are there dinosaurs?

I’m guessing it was sort of a walk through (or ride through in this case) time. Since dinosaurs were the first to inhabit this planet, I guess they figure might as well add them to the mix…

And then you murdered them, disposed of the bodies and laughed all the way to Fantasmic??????

Well.... I guess your way is more....

legal.

A lot less clean up too…

See? And you thought Nebo was a total fool. An incredible idiot. A giant goof.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying what you thought.

What?! Now you have mind reading capabilities too?

So

Thumpers are easy.

Got it.

How do you think I got T_Man to agree to go out with me?

Those make sense... I still don't get the dinos, though.

This is Disney. A place where your imagination runs free. If you can believe in a human sized mouse who walks on two feet and talks, then dinos should be easy.

I stopped reading there...
"They're not going to get off there, are they? No. They wouldn't... Would they?"

It’s funny, the whole time we were on the train, I kept thinking…”We’re wasting time. I’m sure there are things Nebo and Smidgy want to do, things we need to be getting to, lines that are now getting bigger, and we don’t even have a plan in place…wait…no plan yet. Hmm…Maybe riding the train will give T-Man time to come up with a plan!”

What? You didn’t think I would be coming up with one did you?

pkondz breathes a sigh of relief.
He doesn't have to go looking for a more intelligent TR.

I wouldn’t go that far.

Good thinking.

It’s been known to happen.

Well, considering you said it was pretty obvious... I won't look for anything obscure.

2. Both have said lovely young lady smiling (as opposed to screaming, "Dumbwife! Dumbwife!")
4.Both have said lovely, smiling, lanyard wearing, young lady wearing the same shirt.

1. I think you may be looking at the wrong picture, or wrong TR…
2. The “Dumbwife” picture will be coming in another chapter I’m sure.
3. There are so many people with those lanyards, it’s hard to tell them apart.
4. Now there…I have nothing…
I couldn’t believe when I saw the pictures that I actually wore the same shirt both trips. Way too weird.

And breathed a sigh of relief, I'm sure. Since it probably wasn't going to dry anytime soon and you still had HM and Fantasmic to see.

This is rare for T-Man and I…In any water ride we go on, we always get soaked. We were pretty excited about this.

Real men can hold their urine.

Evidentially…

At the same time, they don’t have to wait in line, so even if they can’t hold it, it’s not that big of a deal.

In my last chapter of my TR (I mean the last one I will post), I will expand on this.

Color me curious.

Keebler elves?

Yup. Keep them in my backpack just in case…You never know when you’ll need those little guys. They come in handy when you want a snack too.

:lmao::rotfl: OMG! I am so not surprised! But, still hysterical!!! :lmao:

I honestly did not expect to hear those words, from his mouth, and especially not as I am coming out of the ladies room and we are standing in the alleyway. I’m sure if others heard it, they probably did a double take.

Way to go, Lady H!!

I have my moments.

Nah.
I agree with Heather.
Under-bus tosser.

At least someone agrees with me. Thank you Ponzi!

Whoa. Those things take effect fast!

And those were the low dose.

:faint: Those desserts better be the best you've ever had!

I said the same thing on our last trip. And from the looks of it…they really weren’t that spectacular. Looks can be deceiving though.

Didn't you use this trick on your last visit?
Or did you notice it but weren't aware of it at the time?

I don't remember.

We did…although at the time we weren’t aware of it. Our hope was that it would move, but we figured we would be able to see things from our vantage point no matter what so it wasn’t too big of a deal. When it came down to show time, we were in luck because not only did we have an awesome area to stand in, with no one in front of us, but the light was no longer blocking our way.

This time, it came in really handy because the light was directly in front of us.

And just like that, their opinion of you plummeted.

I think it plummeted way before this point.

You know you have good friends when...

Exactly. We make it up to them later.

Must've stopped to use the restroom again.

I wish that was the case. The first stand we came to that sold sodas of course was taking forever as it was, and when we finally got to the front of the line, they didn’t have what T-Man and I wanted. So while Smidgy got hers and Nebos drinks from there, I went in search of a place that sold Sprite. Turns out I ended up going all the way to the little restaurant behind Splash Mountain which was quite a ways further than I had intended. Either way, I finally got our drinks and it was better for us in the long run, because I got ours on ice, which is the way I like it!

Like this?

Townsend_0771_t300.jpg

I wouldn’t put it past them.

So... you lied.
Just what else in this chapter is a complete fabrication?
Did you even go to DL????

Man, I trusted you!

I’m just the co-writer…remember…the lovely lady with the lanyard…

They hang people who move in on others' turf?????? :scared1:

They figured it would be less clean up than shooting them.

I agree.
100%

Respect your elders, kids! You heard it here first!

If you want to teach your kids a lesson and learn to respect their elders, send them to Disney and make them try to invade in others pre-determined areas just moments before a show starts. That’ll teach ‘em! May be an expensive lesson, but its well worth it when they get older!

So.... good excuse to go again? :rolleyes:

I’ll take any excuse I can get.

Awwww....
Ya big galoot.

T-Man, my rough and tough marshmallow!

Both of you?
You can call it something else if you want.
Evening, for example.

We didn’t want to be rude. It is Nebo after all. If he wants to call it a night, then by golly, night it is! I don’t care if the sun is shining!

Check.
Deliberately excluding them.
Were you afraid that they'd eat all the food and leave you with nothing?

Since this was “planned” I was afraid going off the grid may have been a little too much to handle.

Great.

Now I'm drooling!

We aim to please…

Honestly, those were amazing corn dogs. I kinda want one right now. This whole new years resolution, diet, new found self esteem thing is wearing thin when it comes to thinking about those babies.

Okay. Which one was it. "Soon" or "finally"?

Eventually?

Was stairs a new thing for you guys?
Wow! They must have tons of escalators and elevators in the south, huh?

Why do you think I’m on this pesky diet!

Just kidding…Actually the problem with this resort was the fact that stairs after an extremely long day of walking, not to mention, after also lugging our bags and groceries up the stairs earlier in the day, was something we didn’t always look forward to.

Having done it, isn't that a nice way to end the day, though?
Sitting back, relaxing and recalling the day?

It always was a great way to unwind.

Thanks for the chapter, Mike. Well done!
Can't wait for DCA with you both and Nebo and Smidgy! :goodvibes

I’m working on it. We’ll see if I can do it justice.

gee great pic tman:scared1: oh my gosh I think it is time to retire those shirts that is not the first time something like that has happened. let's just say I try no to cross my arms when I wear it that cuts off the p and the r . I am surprised that hasn't been posted yet. I was going to wear my thumper shirt but thought it might be a bit Kathy bates in misery. I 'm your number 1 fan andall that

We would have been honored if you wore a thumper shirt. I had actually contemplated wearing mine myself. I guess it would have come in handy since we were having a dismeet and all

I showed T-Man the picture again after you mentioned it and he laughed. Hadn’t noticed it until then.

whew all caught up. I laughed until I cried at that pic of the shirt. I just want to say again it was amazing to meet all of you in person. I totally agree with you about staking your claim for Fantasmic. It has been years since we have seen it. Th e crowds are killer. We usually watched it from the DSA by haunted mansion.
If you liked those corn dogs next time you are out here try the corn dogs back in dca they have hot link corn dogs. Oh man now I am drooling. May have to renew our passes next weekend. With the broken leg and a trip to WDW we decided to wait on them until Feb sometime.
well now I am off to ponzie's tr to catch up over there

We enjoyed meeting you both too. It was great to put a face to the name. I hope we can do it again sometime. It was too short of a visit!

Mike, that last chapter was great,,, kyou nailed it right on, especialllky concerning us. I'd comment more, mbut I can't , the cold has made my fingers a lot worse, but keep up the good work. And wow, Ponzi has come through
the flaming hoop and lived to keep contributing,,,,, attaboy!!

It wasn’t until I was writing this chapter that I realized something about Lady H in both pictures. Can anybody else recognize it? There are a few possible answers to this question, but there is one thing in particular that I noticed.

well pionzi got it first, but she's wearing the same shirt. I have a green tyedie tank dress that I am wearing in many WDW pics. (didn't wear it here cause I'm a mite "chunkier" now) nebo had a shirt that became know in our family as hins "thanksgiving" shirt. for years, ibn every thanksgiving picture, he was wearing it. th elbows finhally wore out. so he cut off the arms and wore it that way in the summer. (now it's in my rag bag)

ah! the red corn dog wagon.. that would come to haunt us. nebo LOVES corn dogs and we never got one. see, Nebo doesn't eat like the rest of us. he's one of those weired people who seldom get hungry, and has to be hungry to eat. and doesn't like to eat while he's drinking, only after drinking. (yes. more caveats... sigh.)

once we were going to get a corn dog, but we weren't sure where the wagon was. we thought it was on main street, and were half way down when a CM told us it was back by the hub. nebo didn't want to back track.
when finally everything we "just right" for a corn dog (all the stars were perfectly aligned, yada yada).. wouldn't you know it. it was broken down. there was black smoke emanating from it. they were working on it. so we pressed on.
now they have some of the favorite sancks from Disney parks around the world at Dowtown disney. and these particular corn dogs are one of them.. I do not, however know if this feature will still be there in late april, early may when our trip is planned.

they had really good corn dogs at Indiana Beach (Lake Schaefer) they were called Pronto Pups. (they also had really good elephant ears)

There was this thing going around facebook in 2012, during the time that the world was going to end that had quite a few “unanswered” questions…

The world is supposed to be end today huh? That's bad. I never found out who let the dogs out, the way to get to Sesame Street, why Dora doesn't just use Google maps, why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery", why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed, why "abbreviated" is such a long word, why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish washing liquid is made with real lemons, why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to? Why do you sit in the stands? Why do you drive in a parkway but park in a driveway? Why did Joanie love Chachi? Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane? Does the alphabet song and twinkle twinkle little star have the same tune? And why did you just try to sing those two previous songs? And just what is Victoria's secret? You see, the world just has to keep going. I have to many questions.

My kids did. I don't know how many times I've told them to close the door.
Go down the street three blocks, turn left, go eight blocks, make a right, keep going.
She's not in a WiFi hotspot.
They don't like to advertise. They can fortell that they'll be robbed if they do.
Because when they have stuffed up noses, they'd suffocate.
Because originally they were going to use 'abbreviavacayfackation'
Health reasons. If the real stuff goes bad in dish soap, who cares?
In case of a last minute pardon.
Bank fees and interest... or lack thereof.
You're supposed to stand... but people are lazy.
If you breakdown, you'll park and you have to drive onto a driveway.
Apparently, (ask Bunny Boy) he was cute.
Yes.
Yes.
To make sure.
She's actually a He.

You have questions? I have answers.

What?! Now you have mind reading capabilities too?

Of course.
And I know what you're thinking now.

How do you think I got T_Man to agree to go out with me?

Probably just batted your eyes, or gave him a little smile.

T-Man, my rough and tough marshmallow!

And that's what I'll call him from now on.

Hmmm...... "marshmallow" is a little long... How about "Marsha" for short?

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

Go down the street three blocks, turn left, go eight blocks, make a right, keep going.
They don't like to advertise. They can fortell that they'll be robbed if they do.
Yes.
Yes.
To make sure.
She's actually a He.

Well, now the world can end I guess...:thumbsup2

Of course.
And I know what you're thinking now.

That can't be good... :rolleyes1

Probably just batted your eyes, or gave him a little smile.

Actually it was more along the lines of debating with him about football...but I like your version better.

And that's what I'll call him from now on.

Hmmm...... "marshmallow" is a little long... How about "Marsha" for short?

Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

:rotfl2: I'm not too sure if T-Man would like that...

Thumper Man's Wife said:

Yes.
Yes.
To make sure.
She's actually a He.

And this is why I'm still reading. Pure comedy gold!:lmao::rotfl:

I do and I also remember about the Hofbrauhaus in Munich and the long history lesson you gave about it. Oktoberfest equals drinking great quantities of beer. You were there and got soda water and a pretzel. That is when I pulled your man card.

I have a great memory. I think.

Yes, I need help. Help telling Panzi that he's never getting his man card back either. Unlike him, I did have more than one beer in Germany. It may have been the Germany pavilion at EPCOT, but it I still had more than one.

This has been answered, but let me elaborate a bit more.

It wasn’t until I was writing this chapter that I realized something about Lady H in both pictures. Can anybody else recognize it? There are a few possible answers to this question, but there is one thing in particular that I noticed. I’ll give you the answer on the shout outs if no one gets it, but it’s pretty obvious so I know someone will get it.

I said the answer was pretty obvious. Lady H and I were talking about the answer before Ponzi's reply, to which he was correct.

1. Yes she is, isn't she.
2. I honestly didn't hear the "Dumbwife! Dumbwife!" chant on this ride.
3. Said Disneyland lanyard is the same lanyard from last trip.
4. Yup. The same shirt and....

Well let's take a look at Lady H's quote for a minute.

1. I think you may be looking at the wrong picture, or wrong TR…
2. The “Dumbwife” picture will be coming in another chapter I’m sure.
3. There are so many people with those lanyards, it’s hard to tell them apart.
4. Now there…I have nothing…
I couldn’t believe when I saw the pictures that I actually wore the same shirt both trips. Way too weird.

1. I have to agree with Ponzi on this one.
2. I don't think we took one. Or did we?
3. Actually, not trying to contradict you or anything, but there's not. I looked for them again this trip and couldn't find them at all. I think we got lucky to buy them when we did. There were many other lanyards, but nothing like the one's we had.
4. Wait for it.

well pionzi got it first, but she's wearing the same shirt.

Like I said it was obvious. Now there is one more thing that I pointed out to Lady H.

Let's look at the pictures again shall we.

When we compare these 2 pictures, there is one thing that you can't see. Now I'm going to add 2 more pictures to the mix.

Everyone remembers this picture at the beginning of this day.

Here is another picture of Lady H from last year that I posted on our previous TR.

You will notice in the 2013 pictures, she is wearing the same shirt and lanyard at the beginning of the day as well as the end of the day. Which means we did not change when we checked into our resort.

In the 2 pictures I added, you will also notice she is wearing the same shirt, same lanyard as well as:

Purple shorts.
The same Minnie hat.

She took the hat off on Splash, but she was dressed exactly the same. The 2013 Splash picture doesn't show her shorts, but I think they were the same ones as well. Having her jacket tied around waist, I can tell for sure or not. Lady H will have to confirm that for us. The only thing I can't confirm whether or not if it was the same sandals as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter