We just made our ressie for DC for our Easter 2004 trip!

Dismom63

Mouseketeer
I am so excited but it is quite a hunk of chnge for something that doesn't happen for 7 more months! Someone reassure me !
Sharon

We (me, dh, sons 14 and 17) went to DC in July. Husband did not do the dolphin swim but said he had a great time anyway. Both sons and I enjoyed the snorkeling---might want water shoes for this part since some of the coral stuff is sharp, and the lazy river has shallow parts that are easy to stub toes on. The stingray lagoon was fun.....feeding time was, um, let me say "adventurous" lol. The included meal was a buffet line sort of setup where you look at a menu and they make what you ask for. Even 2 hungry boys were filled when done! There are rows of lockers to put your stuff in. Inside the changing/shower rooms, there are plenty of fresh towels, hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, soap. They give you "animal friendly" sun lotion to use. If you count in the free 7 days at Sea World or Busch Gardens, the price is not that bad! To see some of the fun we had there, you can send me your email address so I can invite you to my online album. I would recommend getting there by 8am to get an early assigned dolphin swim time. We saw several people later in the day that accidently missed theirs. I don't think you'll be sorry for spending the $$ on the experience!

well the best assurance i can give you is to tell you that i also made reservations for my family of 4. We are not going till July 2004!!!.

We already have a day reserved, the 12th, and are looking foward to the dolphin swim. This will definitly be something that lifetime memories are made of.

enjoy

tom

ps: new to posting hope i did this right

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I want to book my family for April 12th or another day during that week after Easter.

I have been looking around, but can't find any discounts for that time of year.

I know AAA sells tickets at a slightly discounted (almost not worth it) rate and I saw the radio promotion code and tried to book that online but it is not good for that week.

Did anybody find a better rate than the $239.00?

PLMK Thank you.

We'll be there next July 4th and I made my ressies July 5,2003
sowe wouldn't change our minds!
Eclpz314,I'm curious about your Sting Ray "adventure" !!!!
C'mon,tell us!!!!

airhead

Also went on a July 4th two years ago. Stayed at the Renaissance. They have holiday rates because they're a business resort. Spent the extra money and stayed on club level, worth it.
After a wonderful day at DC, we came back to the resort, cleaned up, ate free snacks in the club room, and walked to SWF for the fireworks show. It was packed, but we got there early (Orlando Orchestra), sat in row 3, enjoyed a great performance, then walked back to the Renaissance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter