• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We just returned -- My Dreams Came True!

Wow that is truly an amazing and most magical moment for both of you. I had chills reading your post. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that you will have such wonderful memories, especially on tape & film. Again, wow! :wizard:

What a terrific memory for you both. I bet he had a great time getting it just right for you. What a special man.
:)

Congratulations!!! Major tears falling here, pregnancy hormones are at an all time high. I wish you all the best.

Congrats to you both on your DISNEY ENGAGEMENT! Your story was so beautiful and I found myself all choked up reading it. Thanks for sharing

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Aww! That is such a great story! Does that mean you get to start planning a Disney Fairytale wedding??:) Congrats and Best Wishes! -Kelly

Congratulations!!! That's a wonderful story! I think couples who get engaged in Disney have some extra special magic with them.... not that I'm biased. ;)

What a truly magical moment. I wish you both love and happiness. Thank you for sharing your story and your pictures!
Molly :)

:cheer2:
What a magical day for you!!! A huge big hug!!!

You know, there just happens to be a wedding chapel at the Grand Floridian!!!

Aww congratulations!!!! Are you going to get married in Disney too??

What a wonderful story! My Disney Prince proposed to me in front of the Castle on September 23! It was so wonderful!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Could I ever receive anything more wonderful from the DIS community? Our appreciation is beyond words...

That...

Was...

AWESOME!!!!!

YES! Your post captured the feeling of it... It was AWESOME! Years of clarity and excitement came pouring out all at once. :hug:

Wow! Will you please post one of the pictures for us? I am misty just imagining it!
:lovestruc I am misty from reading your responses. I hope you got a glimpse of some of the DT's pictures in Post #18. We can add pictures from MNSSHP in days to come and the Photopass pictures (when we get the CD) will have better quality images.

I have tears in my eyes and chills on my skin. What a beautiful story and thank you for sharing your joy with us. What a wonderful boyfriend/fiance! What a wonderful way to begin the next stage of your life together :lovestruc

Thank you for sharing your feelings... We feel like we are starting the next chapter of our lives together. The timing and setting at Cinderella Castle was just right. He really is a sweetheart, along with being my closest friend that I have ever had. (It also helps that my friends and family love him too!)

It's great that the cast members helped you out so much and were so interested in everything. Congratulations!
We feel like we walked away with newly formed friendships with Disney cast members; this made us feel more at home, as we kept meeting them over and over again during the rest of our trip. We look forward to our next trip when we can seek them out to hug them again.

Wow, thanks for the pictures you shared. Copy your first post and start a TR over on my board I moderate. Please!!
I would love to start a real TR on your board. I was hesitant about where to create the initial post since it contained so many ideas, and I was excited to type it out, just hoping to keep it coherent! Thank you for following such a long post.

Congrats to you both. May the magic you experienced that day continue throughout your life together.:flower3:
Thank you for your warm regards! We have loved each other for years and we will make efforts to keep the magic alive!

Congratulations:cheer2: Love your pics, you both are adorable and make a beautiful couple! I opened thinking that it was someone telling about how they got dreamed but you sure got much better than that! I'll take a romantic proposal in WDW over a night in Cindy's castle any day, although getting both would be stellar:rotfl: Congrats again and all the best for you!pixiedust:

Oh, I feel like I got dreamed... does that count? ;) I did not intend to mislead anyone who was hoping to read a story about winning the castle suite or dream ears, but I believed that some of you might like to read about how Disney dreams come true... another way.

Aww, Congrats! pixiedust: You two make the perfect Jasmine and Aladdin. Thanks for sharing your special moment with us. Please post more pictures!:lovestruc

I have some MNSSHP pictures from the camera that will post in the coming days. We especially enjoyed flying on the Magic Carpet ride and meeting Aladdin and Jasmine in Adventureland. Jasmine remembered meeting me the year before, and several CMs remembered us fondly a couple days later when we were not in costume, which was sweet of them!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY...:sad: :hug:

:hug: back to you! We are happy to share this with you!

when was this? I think I saw you. I was walking thru that center area from the CP to Tomorrowland to get FP for Buzz on 10/22 about 10:20 am.
I thought it was so sweet, I started tearing up.
Congratulations! and I wish all your dreams come true.

This could be correct, however this took place on 10/23, at the time you mentioned. If you were walking behind us, you are captured forever in our photos and video recording... It would be fun to identify DISers who saw us that day or any other day in the parks.

My fiance was chosen by Flora in the Hoop-De-Doo "Spectacular" to be the "Indian Brave" on Saturday 10/25... Was anyone at that show with us?

What a wonderful engagement story. Are you planning a Disney wedding?

I am uncertain about that, but we will likely pick our date very soon. We both have large families across the US (East coast, West coast and the Midwest), but I must say that we would love to be able to celebrate any part of it at WDW.

Congratulations!!! Major tears falling here, pregnancy hormones are at an all time high. I wish you all the best.

Please take care of yourself, and thank you for posting your good wishes.

This engagement has reinforced the idea to me that the magic is within us all. Cheers to you and everyone else who is celebrating an important time of their lives right now! :grouphug:

congrats, im teary eyed! my friends and fellow cast members just got engaged as well when they last went down last month, during Wishes. its a beautiful thing!

I am so glad I opened this thread to read it!

What a joy!
Thank you so much for sharing your joy with us!!

I loved the pictures, they really spoke a 1,000 words:)

It is so nice to read something so heartwarming here on the DIS!

Congratulations and I wish you years of health and happiness...and of course, many Disney Memories!!!

WOW; Congratulations, that is just fantastic; I have to say, He's a keeper. Can't wait to see more pics; and will definitely be looking forward to the trip report for your disneymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter