We leave in 13 days to the fort...

flik061195

Earning My Ears
Man i cannot wait till we get there. Its been so long since we last camped at the fort. We have our cart rented, staying the preferred loop. It will be Jacks first time(our 4-legged child). Everything is packed. First day we get there we are eating at Cape May...going to be a great trip..

Man i cannot wait till we get there.

Don't you just love getting excited about a vacation and having a place to share it with others! We all understand the anticipation and the planning that goes into making it the perfect trip. Keep sharing as that seems to be part of the magic of this Camping Board!

First day we get there we are eating at Cape May...
Bet you have already looked over the menu for Cape May! How did you choose that restaurant? You wont be disappointed! Have a wonderful time !

We have been trying to get into Ohana for the past month. So we started looking at other locations. With all of the food all over WDW it is a hard pick. But we like a Boston clam bake and it sounded pretty good..

We have been trying to get into Ohana for the past month

We too tried to reserve at Ohana for dinner during our 9 day stay in November. No luck. Still looking at menus for an alternative but may just grill a steak at the site instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter