We leave in 3 weeks

Eeyoreloverforever

Mouseketeer
What do I need to do to get ready?

I should probably confirm all my reservations.

What should I be packing?

Is there anything special you recommend I take, especially since I will be 7 months pregnant. and what about a 5 yr old dd?

I am hoping this trip will be nothing but fun and enjoyment. A real holiday!

It is our last trip as a family of 3. I can't believe it!

For sure confirm all your ressies-don't want any suprises!!!
Have a wonderful trip!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

We leave in 20 days too. :) I just confirmed all our PSs (I had made so many changes that I wanted to be sure everything was correct) and now I'm starting to put things in our suitcases. It's cold & windy here today so it looks like summer is over here for us...we won't be needing our shorts & sandals until we reach WDW. :) Hmmm...pregnant...I'd suggest some nice foot soaking stuff and foot cream. :) I hope you have a wonderful trip. Three weeks is going to go by before we know it. I'm sure your DS is pretty excited by now...not many more sleeps to go. ;)

Have a wonderful trip Eeyoreloverforever! :)

Bringing along some little surprises/treats to give to your 5yo dd throughout the day might come in handy in those "stressful" moments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter