We Made An Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TNdisneymom

Mouseketeer
Well , we took the step this a.m. and made an offer on a resale at BWV. I hope to hear something today. Thanks for all the info that we have found on this site.
We have wanted to do this for sometime, but felt maybe we were a little Disney crazy. Well we are CRAZY so there .....we made the offer......so keep your fingers crossed for us today!!!!!!!!! We will let you know the outcome.

From one BWV owner to a future-fellow-BWV owner -- Good luck!! :D
Hope to hear good news from you soon. :sunny:

Good for you. I understand the feeling. I did that back in Feb and can still identify with the excitement. Good luck. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Congrtulations. I understand the excitement and anticipation while waiting for an offer to be accepted.

Good Luck and an early Welcome Home!!!

Don"t Budge!!

I offered $60 for my OKW resale back in March. When the seller said they would come down only to $64 from their original $66 I said I was going to make some other offers to other listings. They agreed to $60 on the spot. Remember you don't have to buy but sometimes they have to sell. Good Luck!:D :D

Congratulations! I am also a new bw owner- almost!!- still waiting for the paperwork to arrive. Already getting anxious to plan a vacation too. I've been researching the timeshare boards for 3 months now. Looks like DVC is an excellent investment in family that can't be duplicated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter