We made CNN

Don't forget people! If it is not on today there is still tomorrow etc.!

VMKAddictTrueTrue said:
look here found it off cnn from cnn http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-9999

Well, These are issues or commentary provided by viewers or readers not actual reporters. I mean some of these maybe from reporters, but if you look at the people that posted the original response it doesn't look like an actual CNN reporter....

I have been watching CNN also all day...

Well, These are issues or commentary provided by viewers or readers not actual reporters. I mean some of these maybe from reporters, but if you look at the people that posted the original response it doesn't look like an actual CNN reporter....

I have been watching CNN also all day...

yup, not much

please save vmk, how am i going to tell my DD (12) that OUR game is going away?? we just moved from cali to ohio. every summer we would make 1 -3 trips to disney spending thousands. How am I to break her heart? I personally have a medical condition and playing has helped my range of movement as well as my depression. I have made friends. Its a family game, I will pay to play, my husband pays for WOW and EQ i will pay please save "MY" kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter