We made CNN

I have been watching CNN also all day...

I truly feel sorry for you! Is this some sort of self sacrificing protest that you forcing yourself to do or has someone duct-taped you to a chair with the remote just out of reach??:lmao:

i never said it's owned by disney but it might be a way of disney taking the protesters of vmk's closing busy

I very, very seriously doubt that. Why would Disney close an online game that has been working for years and people love (closing it because it's free) and then turn around and make another free online game that hasn't been tested, is not established, and people know next to nothing about?

Well im sure he would have had to change the picture ANYWAY. Wouldn't it be illegal to take?

I would probably allow moderators and other people to look into this other game further, especially since two other threads have already been deleted or closed regarding the alternate game. I would probably keep this thread on track regarding possibly having Virtual Magic Kingdom on CNN, just a recommendation or you may see this closed also...

I thought I posted but guess not... did those threads get deleted?

I sent a message to a webmaster before about a question with that thread.... now its gone

Hi have been following some of this thread but im a bit confused are we going to be on CNN and what time will we be on im eastern time zone btw please i would love to watch this. Let me know thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter