We miss you here in Alaska

Yensid 1928

Earning My Ears
We are looking forward again for the cruise lines to bring you up here again to Alaska. It has not been the same without the Disney magic and all of your smiling faces. If you are missing the Last Frontier you can always check out Alaska on our Alaska Zen Group on Facebook We are posting photos and stories about Alaska and would love to have you join us.

We are looking forward again for the cruise lines to bring you up here again to Alaska. It has not been the same without the Disney magic and all of your smiling faces. If you are missing the Last Frontier you can always check out Alaska on our Alaska Zen Group on Facebook We are posting photos and stories about Alaska and would love to have you join us.
We miss traveling there.

I lived in Ketchikan 40 some years ago when only the Princess cruise came around once in awhile. It was nice to see the ship from my classroom window. Looking at all the ships that go there now and all the tourism that has built up because of the ships, I would think local residents who have lived there for a long time are appreciating the calm, I sure would if I wasn't dependent on the tourism industry.

We were supposed to be there in June :(. We were so bummed we did not get to see glorious Alaska! It will be the first cruise we book when this is all over (hoping and praying).

We have Alaska booked for May...I’m not making any other plans though until we get much much closer. Fingers crossed!!

I miss Alaska was suppose to go next month. I haven’t been back since I was on DCL very first Alaska cruise. Beginning of May 2011. So yes it’s been a while.

A couple years ago we took the Adventure By Disney (ABD) Alaska trip. We were not on a cruise ship BUT we had an amazing time!!! We saw 100% of Denali (unusual), went to see Martin Bouser (sp?) sled dog camp, went to Fox Island (yummy buffet), saw many whales, bald eagles, and other wildlife, biked, hiked, took the ski life to the top of Mt. Alyeska, took a float boat ride, walked on glaciers, did white water rafting, had a FANTASTIC excursion on the Alaska train, went to Talkeetna (ohhh the warm cinnamon rolls on my walk to the river), visited Glitter Gulch, had wonderful meals, learned a great deal about the people of Alaska, and had a first rate motor coach and AMAZING guides!! We actually flew in two days early and booked a flight to Barrow where I did the Polar Plunge. This was outside of the Disney trip but something I had always wanted to do. And yes, it was COLD. Air temp was 37 water was 27. (High salt content keeps water from freezing until 22 degrees.) Just a fantastic vacation. We met so many amazing people in our most northern state. Disney did an excellent job of planning and organizing every detail of this adventure.

What a nice post. Thank you!

We are trying very hard to get there! We were supposed to be there May 2019, but had to cancel because we had to buy a new furnace. So, we were then supposed to be there June 2020, but obviously that was cancelled. Now we are booked for July 2021. (In fact, 1 year from tomorrow). I sure hope it happens!

An Alaska cruise is one of the many items on my cruise bucket list! My friends went to Alaska a few years ago and they said the pictures don't do it justice. I'd love to experience it. I would imagine that like many places here on the East coast, tourism is a driving force up there

I was going to Alaska with a friend this August, but we moved the cruise up to next year. We’ll be there if the cruise sails!

We were supposed to take a 3 night tour in Denali and then the southbound cruise :( this June. We all know how that went. It would have been our first time on the Princess and in Alaska.

Not sure when and if we will rebook again in the near future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter